Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,498 members, 7,847,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali (42473 Views)

GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations / Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by chocolatelady(f): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
MiztaSpark:

Its simple logic but many of you have no sense to understand that. He is always in Aso Rock and sees no reason to wear it inside his villa. Or do you wear facemask in your house? Those who go to visit him in the villa wear the facemask and he keeps his distance. Now that he is outside Aso Rock he wore a facemask but senseless people will not be able to differentiate both.
If you wear a facemask inside your house with out coming out then I will know you are making sense.
Also, aso rock is constantly sanitized to kill any droplets people might leave behind. Being d C in C of Nigeria, he has to stand strong for the nation at a time like this. Trump only wore mask first time outside white house becos he went to d hospital.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by johnmartus(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Where did you put Aguiyi ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwe?
zombieTRACKER:
Most useless leader ever

Spits
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by ProfAmaben(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
themosthigh:
I [s]wish Nigeria has a sultan instead of a president. I wish every state has an hereditary emir as governor instead of governors. I wish we have an imperial ruling council headed by the sultan of sokoto whose word will be law. I wish we had a ruling family with queen and crown prince. I wish nigeria will annex all the neighboring countries and merge it into on great imperium of weather Africa[/s].

Your wish can never come to pass. No religion has monopoly of violence. If you need war, kindly beat the war drums.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Elfaris(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
May God continue to protect and guide our Bubu. we love you!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by ProfAmaben(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Therebel20:
Never wears a face mask in Nigeria.

Leaves the country and wears one.

I want to know why. angry

________________________________________________________⁣

Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone? ⁣

Kalu can.⁣

How much do Graphic designers charge for flyers? On average, $8.3⁣

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly. ⁣

That's close to 270,000 Naira monthly.⁣

Is this achievable? 100%⁣

Is this learnable? A dummy can learn how to do this.⁣

Do you need a laptop for this? No, any smartphone can do this.⁣

That's not all you can learn from him. He will also teach you how to design:⁣

• Logos⁣
• Book covers⁣
• Album covers⁣
• Create Whiteboard animations and⁣
• Professional Photo Manipulation.⁣

You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere. ⁣

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!⁣

Is that all?⁣

No! He will also teach you how to:⁣

• Create 3D logos using mock ups⁣
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone. ⁣
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies. ⁣

Any other thing? Yeah!⁣

• He will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000⁣

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Fiverr apart from Graphics designing.⁣

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.⁣

However, Kalu have slashed it to 7,500 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,990 naira.⁣

The 21st person will pay 5,000 naira.⁣

Why should you trust Him?⁣

This is the 17th edition and He has countless testimonies. You can do a background search on him.⁣

When is the class starting?⁣

This Saturday, 25th of July 2020.⁣

How can you reach Him?⁣

Send him a message on WhatsApp ⁣

0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2⁣

Any more guarantees?⁣

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, Kalu will refund you your money with a written apology.⁣

Wow!⁣

How do I get started?⁣

Send him a message on WhatsApp using the number above, for account details. ⁣

PS.: This is not a Canva design class. ⁣

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,990 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?⁣

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?⁣

Send him a message now.⁣
Lol, if they make that much, you won't even have time to post all these on nairaland.

270,000 monthly for ordinary graphic designer?

Post your ad without lying cos if one subscribes and don't make up to the amount advertised, you can be sued.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Someone should send pictures of those naked woman in southern kaduna to them o

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by blackboy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
I hope he goes there and learn. Malians are demanding their president resigns . Why? Because of insecurity and corruption. Which is happening here. His foreign minister has been part of the foreign delegation trying to mediate since about May on this.

The president looks somewhat different . Make I no say more.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by prinsoo: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
iTroll:
Bubu always representing with his senile character
Typical
Believe that faced mask man as Buhari at your own peril.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Respect55(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
May his plane crash on his way back insha allah
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Harrykn: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
ceejeck:

Wow great comment there.

Thanks for giving me some sense this day, 23/7/2020.
u write date wey kobolander give u sense, hahaha...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by rollandben(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
What an irony of life!!
Nigeria president is in Mali for peace keeping, whereas,his own country is in trauma of serious killing of Boko Haram, heardsmen, Kidnaping, even Kaduna crises amoung others,
come to talk of Political crises, economically we are moving far back, Politician keep looting money, from EFCC to NCDC...And mr President is in another man country for peace when your own country is in a very bad shape!!!
Where were you mr president when your people keep dying of hungry and starvation!! keeping...NIGERIA I HAIL THEE
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by joe120120(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cutezt:
West African leaders, including President Buhari, arrived in Bamako, the Malian capital on Thursday, the president's Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, had announced on Wednesday that Buhari would join his counterparts from the West African regional bloc on a 1-day peace mission to find a solution to the worsening political crisis in the Francophone country.

Muhammadu Buhari is spotted wearing a face mask for the first time since Nigeria reported its first case of COVID-19 infection in February.

Jubrim on D move of koronavirus
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by odinga1of: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
wumi2017:
please sir add me on Whatsapp

WhatsApp contact?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Jostoman: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
OgunrinolA20:
Baba is doing all he could to make the nation a better place...
Moreover, He's the God chosen whether you people like it or not...
I am ashamed of you
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by potopotoking: 2:17am On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
OgunrinolA20:
Baba is doing all he could to make the nation a better place...
Moreover, He's the God chosen whether you people like it or not...
[/s]

You're already dead...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by agboifeanyi242(m): 3:18am On Jul 24, 2020
themosthigh:
I wish Nigeria has a sultan instead of a president. I wish every state has an hereditary emir as governor instead of governors. I wish we have an imperial ruling council headed by the sultan of sokoto whose word will be law. I wish we had a ruling family with queen and crown prince. I wish nigeria will annex all the neighboring countries and merge it into on great imperium of weather Africa.

Thank God say na "Wish be dat"
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by rummmy: 5:10am On Jul 24, 2020
themosthigh:
I wish Nigeria has a sultan instead of a president. I wish every state has an hereditary emir as governor instead of governors. I wish we have an imperial ruling council headed by the sultan of sokoto whose word will be law. I wish we had a ruling family with queen and crown prince. I wish nigeria will annex all the neighboring countries and merge it into on great imperium of weather Africa.
No be only sultan, na Satan......
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by rummmy: 5:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Reminds me when Obama visited Kenya, He finally returned home...
Welcome.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by zombieTRACKER: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2020
Edusouls:
He is a fulfilled man to Nigeria, families and the world, president of Nigeria is no joke, tell me one single achievement of ur entire generation of male including ur father? Nothing, spits twice to u and hopeless family, non entity

May your life be secured the way Buhari is securing southern Kaduna
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by dederocs(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2020
What is the benefits in all these trips, some people just want to be president for the power...no results.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by afemgbosey(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
themosthigh:

MAY your wish remain a wish. Amen
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by MiztaSpark(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
chocolatelady:
Also, aso rock is constantly sanitized to kill any droplets people might leave behind. Being d C in C of Nigeria, he has to stand strong for the nation at a time like this. Trump only wore mask first time outside white house becos he went to d hospital.

You are very correct. I wonder why the person I quoted made such comment.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by kutashi: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2020
ceejeck:

Lol

My brother!
grin grin

Jus pulling your legs

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by esivue007(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
I wish the meeting yeilded a good result.
For the sake of Nigeria and other west African states because the political crises in Mali is affecting other west African countries especially the principal Nigeria.
Ordinary/uniformed and ignorant citizen won't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today / Supreme Court Justices And Their Retirement Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.