Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,973 members, 7,852,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali (42475 Views)

GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations / Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by backbone503(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
ceejeck:
I don't understand the reason behind the wearing of Face masks in a foreign country but not in his "indigenous" country?

Someone said CORONA is a hoax in Nigeria

Can someone else confirm that statement?

God bless Nigeria.

He wears (has to wear) face mask when outside the Villa and around (or likely to be around) people without mask.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by staetic: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
las las bubu wear mask
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Salvofthesouth(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
OgunrinolA20:
Baba is doing all he could to make the nation a better place...
Moreover, He's the God chosen whether you people like it or not...

Don't face your carton creation be talking gibberish there
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Tupaq: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just secure the lives of your citizens. Sack those outdated security heads. You said no. You are busy chasing rat while your house is on fire(traveling to Mali while your country is facing huge security problems). Your presidency won't last forever. After 2023, you'll surely go back to the bandits at your state. Just continue...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Heyzee5: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hate Him or Love Him Pmb is a Product of Grace!

Whether he Makes use of the Grace, I don't know!

When you look Around Him and See Certain things that have occurred, you Will Understand that it is Grace that has Kept Him..
Pls can you explain better?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Henryabuja: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hate Him or Love Him Pmb is a Product of Grace!

Whether he Makes use of the Grace, I don't know!

When you look Around Him and See Certain things that have occurred, you Will Understand that it is Grace that has Kept Him..
Must you comment on every thread?
Hand no dey pain you at all
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
Another tax-payers money wasted for fun....

My God, give me visa
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by King132(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
first time buhari dey wear nose mask ��
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by amanzejude(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
JUBRIL AL-SUDANI MAIN REASON OF GOING TO MALI IS TO VISIT HIS FAMILY IN SUDAN.
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Egwim1993(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
For your professional graphics designs, logos, animation videos, branding of products, advert flyers etc call: +2349059246409
Please click
��������
https:///c/2349059246409

Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Moscodee1990(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
jamalnation:
baba banza dan iska
Kai!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Artiiclebeast: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kenplay:

your calculation is wrong
1 Billion will finnish in just 3 years if you are using 1 million every day
1 million × 30 days=30 million
30million × 12 month=360 million

in 3 years 1.1 billion is finnish, I support your message but I love fact, figures and calculations to be always correct.

My calculation was based on #1m every month oga.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
themosthigh:
I wish Nigeria has a sultan instead of a president. I wish every state has an hereditary emir as governor instead of governors. I wish we have an imperial ruling council headed by the sultan of sokoto whose word will be law. I wish we had a ruling family with queen and crown prince. I wish nigeria will annex all the neighboring countries and merge it into on great imperium of weather Africa.
U Fulani cows is that ur plans?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by odinga1of: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
themosthigh:
I wish Nigeria has a sultan instead of a president. I wish every state has an hereditary emir as governor instead of governors. I wish we have an imperial ruling council headed by the sultan of sokoto whose word will be law. I wish we had a ruling family with queen and crown prince. I wish nigeria will annex all the neighboring countries and merge it into on great imperium of weather Africa.

Not in Nigeria. Create that in your state of origin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by ceejeck(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
lucasalves:

must you constantly display your ignorance? everyone that gets around him in Nigeria is tested before any meeting with the president, he is going to a foreign territory where he has no idea of their policies on the virus what really do you expect him to do? kiss everybody on the tarmac? I'm sure you are one of those idiots linking 5g to corona

Oh! Well as I said I didn't know.
Thanks for the Enlightenment.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by jrusky(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kenplay:

your calculation is wrong
1 Billion will finnish in just 3 years if you are using 1 million every day
1 million × 30 days=30 million
30million × 12 month=360 million

in 3 years 1.1 billion is finnish, I support your message but I love fact, figures and calculations to be always correct.

He said 1M/Month not 1M/day.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Hongkongfukid(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
u shall not return
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by SaintLucia: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
ceejeck:
I don't understand the reason behind the wearing of Face masks in a foreign country but not in his "indigenous" country?

God bless Nigeria.
In Nigeria the president is confined in a specific place Aso Rock, the place has been sanitized and more secured. It is only visitors that intend to visit him that will be compel to wear nose mask after proper scrutinising by the security agents.

The opposite of what Buhari is doing to visitors in Aso Rock is what he is gonna face in a foreign country, he will need to put on his nose mask to protect himself. It's like someone telling you to put on a nose mask in your own house. But you can compel your visitors to do that if they wanna visit you. You can also put it on when you go outside your territory.

And finally the president age is among those that are not friendly with the virus. If I were him, I will not go there.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by wumi2017(f): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
odinga1of:

How much for the first white one?
please sir add me on Whatsapp
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Deepthoughts: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cutezt:
West African leaders, including President Buhari, arrived in Bamako, the Malian capital on Thursday, the president's Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, had announced on Wednesday that Buhari would join his counterparts from the West African regional bloc on a 1-day peace mission to find a solution to the worsening political crisis in the Francophone country.

Muhammadu Buhari is spotted wearing a face mask for the first time since Nigeria reported its first case of COVID-19 infection in February.
This travels n empty media show off is the sole reason Buhari craved so much for power with little or no competence n capacity to effectively utilize the power now the country is in complete shambles while he constantly Globe trot
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Deepthoughts: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cutezt:
West African leaders, including President Buhari, arrived in Bamako, the Malian capital on Thursday, the president's Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, had announced on Wednesday that Buhari would join his counterparts from the West African regional bloc on a 1-day peace mission to find a solution to the worsening political crisis in the Francophone country.

Muhammadu Buhari is spotted wearing a face mask for the first time since Nigeria reported its first case of COVID-19 infection in February.
This travels n empty media show off is the sole reason Buhari craved so much for power with little or no competence n capacity to effectively utilize the power now the country is in complete shambles while he constantly Globe trot receiving fake accolades.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Obec70(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
5 aid workers killed, soldiers slaughtered in his state, many burnt to death in Delta state even a young girl first ever combat pilot that her life snuffed off inside barrack was buried today yet he jet out of this country! No wonder they open air operation yet careless about putting necessary things in place for school re opening!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Obec70(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
5 aid workers killed, soldiers slaughtered in his state, many burnt to death in Delta state even a young girl first ever combat pilot that her life was snuffed off inside barrack was buried today yet he jet out of this country! No wonder they open air operation yet careless about putting necessary things in place for school re opening! With counter policies almost in 24hrs.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Joefat: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
temptnow:
Nigeria under Buhari for eight years is like getting married to an Ashawo for eight years with no child.

Completely useless

I swear this is funny. But you're on point. I swear
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by Perfectbeing(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
We will not take this... This is a photoshop.. �
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by kutashi: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
ceejeck:

God bless Nigeria.
U will understand when your brain find its way back into your skull! Mumu!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by ceejeck(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
kutashi:

U will understand when your brain find its way back into your skull! Mumu!

Lol

My brother!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
ceejeck:

God bless Nigeria.
the face mask he's wearing is not for corona, is for Nigerians not to identify his real face, you know Nigerians are very smart people. Can't you see the face mask itself is bigger than normal?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali by finni(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
That ÒGÓGÓRÓ man that went there last week could do nothing. I don't know who send that type of woman's wrapper on peace keeping just because he conceded defeat in an election.

Cutezt:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Pictures From Labor Party's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kogi / Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.