Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" (26930 Views)

Reps Probe Aregbesola Over Stolen ₦165 Billion Prison Funds / Reps Probe $1.046m Withdrawal By Nigerian Embassy In Israel / Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by DOnlooker(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why does the Nigerian government keep creating commissions upon commissions for every issue when there are so many established federal ministries for virtually every aspect of life with thousands of civil servants who have so little to do at work that many of them have full time side businesses they tend to during official work hours ??

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by oneman2k7: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
las las, Naija is a joke
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
SmartProf:
Corruption is now our mantra in this country. Very soon even our domestic animals will begin to display a very high level of corruption.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Timfreds(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
All those shouting GEJ is corrupt, PDP is corrupt, now that you see real corruption, I never hear una voice again.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Thetruthalways: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Yet they point accusing fingers at the Niger Deltans

Corruption everywhere

Modified:

I beg to differ! When a high profile member of the government, El-rufai said the North are saints, that they don't commit crimes unlike other tribes hence my comment!

It's now clear that corruption runs everywhere even in the sacred North!

And the amount is usually mind blowing shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oga nobody said there isn't corruption in the North...
It is more in the south that's just it...
Corruption ranging from exam malpractices, leaders squandering allocations and all that is predominantly in the south

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by morris477(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
So corruption still exists in this Buhari government
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Thetruthalways: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
rexlims:
When we said dat Boko haram was created and being sponsored for selfish gains, some said we are Wailers.
The matter don dey open small small.
My only pain is d innocents both military men and civilians that have lost and will lose their lives.
So you want to tell me BH was created in other to create NEDC...console your ignorant self...
This doesn't clear the fact that you are being deceived that youe oil money is used to develop the North...
They are using this to confuse dull people like yourself... They should finish probing NDDC first...idiots
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Thetruthalways: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin

for the case of the north: they take monies from the niger delta, store it up in a fraudulent northern commission and steal the hell out of it..

Doomed nation with kleptomaniac leaders and docile citizens.
Can you give us the case of the south?
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by kolaaderin: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Diversionary tactic to take some heat away from NDDC prob. Naija I hail ooo.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Agugbadin: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
What is happening in NEDC is evidently worse than that of NDDC.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Thetruthalways: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Zico5:
We shall get there. 100 billions vanished within one year and Buhari is still deceiving zombies he is still fighting corruption. Even if this country is sold, the common masses will get nothing. Buhari is truly a fraudster, a scammer.
And a Zombie like you doesn't know the amount that has been embezzled in the past..
Akpabio just withdrew his statement... So they want to distract people with this new one..
Instead of us to hold our leader accountable...we blame Buhari for everything because of bigotry and hatred..

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Some senseless bigots above have already start their usual businesses...

The problem of Nigeria is the lazy and senseless youths among us who asslick and defend politicians who are looting their future away in the name of defending their own

One cow above is already tagging omenka... To come and defend corruption

And another cow above was like" and they're pointing finger at Niger Delta.

Corruption is the reason Nigeria is backward and underdeveloped!!

Stop defending and glorifying thieves....unite against politicians.

Let's build a better Nigeria for the coming Generation!
Why you are right , it would be refreshing to see you make same stance when same kind of news comes froma different region ie the just past NDDC coruption saga etc!

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Pavillon: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/n100bn-vanished-in-one-year-reps-probe-north-east-commission

Money just flying around this period..
Wetin dy happen gangan....

Abi they've finally sold Nigeria and we don't know??
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by samzyolu: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
All these polithiefians
I you keep looking at what they are doing you will get distracted

But you can join me and make money by recharging for yourself and your friends

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by ayenale1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
The glue they use to gum us together as a people and country despite all these corruption under jonathan and bubu must be the most potent glue.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by AnanseK(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Yet they point accusing fingers at the Niger Deltans

Corruption everywhere

Modified:
I beg to differ! When a high profile member of the government, El-rufai said the North are saints, that they don't commit crimes unlike other tribes hence my comment!
It's now clear that corruption runs everywhere even in the sacred North!
And the amount is usually mind blowing shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it really clear? Are you sure?

This is obviously a response to the NDDC looting expo.

Let’s see if there is any substance or it’s just the North South hostilities.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Sniper101(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Make all these greedy old thieving politicians in the north and south no loot Nigeria money finish by the time I myself will find myself in Government/state house

...that's my own concern
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by semyman: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Where have they been?
What have been their oversight functions all this while?
Hypocrites
Criminals
Looters
Perverts
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by kabillionaire(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Naija my country!!!
Was is it not Shehu Yar'adua that said "In Nigeria, it's not only officials that are corrupt, corruption too is official".
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Wigetsolar: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2020
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by redsun(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Nigeria is a lawless and structureless country and that why she is backward. The resources that should be used to develop and grow the county are been stolen by rats that they are entrusted to and they are never held accountable. The country's code of conduct is an archival and this right to ask why things are working. It time to separate the weeds from the harvests and steer the country on the path of productive learning, excellence, responsibility, accountability and regeregenerating resourcefulness.

It us time to see.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2020
I can say that I am more than tired and angry . How on Earth do we expect to get better with these mind-blowing amount of public money being stolen everyday?
It's a pity that the young ones see through the prism of Afonja or IPOB and nothing more.
Sincerely speaking Nigeria is in a mess. I read a news about Shanghai factory in Imo were they produce pipes and security doors employing 300 people...guess how much was invested ...$1.5million dollars only, but see how much NEDC and NDDC is wasting just in 12 months.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by IMAliyu(m): 1:08am On Jul 24, 2020
With all this looting, looting.
And I'm over here with my business plan(risk) and all I need is a capital of N1.5m to actualize.
Smh.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by mysteryman2014: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2020
rexlims:
When we said dat Boko haram was created and being sponsored for selfish gains, some said we are Wailers.
The matter don dey open small small.
My only pain is d innocents both military men and civilians that have lost and will lose their lives.

This cuntry is the greatest fraud in the history of mankind.

Since the nddc was established, then the north must have its equivalent and what a way to achieve this than to continually support the insurrection surreptitiously.

The blood of the innocent souls of the soldiers that have died in defence of their fatherland against the sponsored boko haram will surely be avenged.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Murketeer: 1:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Dangrace01:
Billion

Every day million- billion missing God y

Is there hope for the common man in Nigeria,

Well yes there is when you buy what common man like us are selling.

Like this ========> profile
How much?

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by spiralwedge(m): 1:50am On Jul 24, 2020
My take on this is that it is untimely. To want a probe now looks like a revenge mission and a tribalistic motive to prove that "them too" dey steal.
This behaviour is common with our people East of the South and the areas that surround it.
In the long run, the good results the nation should benefit from such a beautiful exercise would be defeated and thrown to "roforofo". So, in other words,NEDC would not have been probed if NCDC was not probed, abi?

It would have been perfect, if the honourable had waited like 6 months before raising the motion.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by homeypost: 2:29am On Jul 24, 2020
issokay

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Nathan12345: 2:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Charleys:
Please how can I hide 250 million naira.
Simple put in your trouser pocket and zip it up
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Iceberg3: 3:32am On Jul 24, 2020
5% Niger Delta money going to the north,so called NEDC.
What's happening in the north east ain't natural but man made,Boko Haram made.
Natural disasters in the SE like erosion are being neglected n coneheads are in a monkey frenzy
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Oga nobody said there isn't corruption in the North...
It is more in the south that's just it...
Corruption ranging from exam malpractices, leaders squandering allocations and all that is predominantly in the south
Listen to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army confirms death of General Attahiru / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.