Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" (26929 Views)

Reps Probe Aregbesola Over Stolen ₦165 Billion Prison Funds / Reps Probe $1.046m Withdrawal By Nigerian Embassy In Israel / Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Thetruthalways: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Making honest comment does not mean I hate the North!!!

Please get it right
Northerners never said there isn't corruption in the north...but the one in the south is more than the one in the north...
Northerners engaged the NDDC scandal to tell the ignorant southerners which majority of you are that...money meant for the South isn't used in developing the North, rather they are being looted by your leaders...
Please get this right
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by PanAC: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
seunmsg:

I’m challenging you to do the part in bold. Dig out my previous posts where I vigorously defended somewhere from my ethnic group who was accused of corruption.

We don’t need to go far . You have joined the group of those tarnishing Obaseki’s reputation online these past few weeks. Are you a member of Ise Iyamu’s campaign team ? A man who was formerly described as a thief by Oshiomole . But because he’s in APC now , you lot have completed a straight 180 degree turn.

Now I ask you , what were your comments on Ize Iyamu and Obaseki in 2016 ? Be honest.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by CalebLebsco56(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
They should better Probe them ohhh...i am from the North East Zone..
Recently before the lock down they brought one stuff online that youths should register for one entreprenuer program purposely for NorthEast NEDC alone..pple registered and put there the skill they want to learn....uptill now nobody has heard anything about it...Sure we know huge amount of money has been allocated for this

I weep for Nigeria seriously this Leaders are playing scrabble game with us
.but my prblem is people dont want to wise up
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by seunmsg(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
PanAC:

We don’t need to go far . You have joined the group of those tarnishing Obaseki’s reputation online these past few weeks. Are you a member of Ise Iyamu’s campaign team ? A man who was formerly described as a thief by Oshiomole . But because he’s in APC now , you lot have completed a straight 180 degree turn.

Now I ask you , what were your comments on Ize Iyamu and Obaseki in 2016 ? Be honest.

I’m very partisan and I don’t deny it. For now, I support everything APC. PDP members said negative things about APC and Vice versa. It’s all about politics.

Below is what PDP said about Obaseki some months ago. What has changed?

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by PanAC: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
seunmsg:

I’m very partisan and I don’t deny it. For now, I support everything APC. PDP members said negative things about APC and Vice versa. It’s all about politics.

Below is what PDP said about Obaseki about three months ago. What has changed?

No problem

But don’t assume a high moral ground when another person does the same thing as if you don’t do it.

The things inherent in this country are : tribalism , nepotism , religious divisions , unequal democracy (Animal Farm ), godfatherism and so many other things .

Imagine if you’re put in a position to conduct a detailed audit on a very prominent and loyal Party member. I daresay the audit will be over even before it begins. 100% clean bill of health. There’s no way on earth you would indict him
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by spacechuks(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
The question that requires urgent answer is how come the NEDC bill was smuggled through the window and was passed into law.

In the first place, what is the source of the funds allocated to them, from tax payers money ,or from oil money ,or from certain percent of revenue generated from the north eastern states? Please I dont get it

For the records, NDDC earns its allocation from 13% oil revenue generated from the region, so the source of their funding is called for.

So which way Nigeria, amid the tight budget ,with cut in health and education budgets, the selfish northerners still introduce NEDC through the back door and allocated money to them from the federal allocation account.

Nigeria is a joke, we progress nowhere in the next 1million years with this current structure
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by spacechuks(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
rummmy:
They should quickly create south east development commission (SEDC ) as soon as possible... South east was totally destroyed by the Nigerian government for 3years.
Why create NEDC for not that is destroying itself?

I dont think you need SEDC, the already oil monthly allocation is enough to develop your region, hold your states government responsible for lack of development.

The creation of NEDC shows how tilted the country is, the creation is uncalled for, giving the self annihilation melted on the region, the government would have focus on first taking out the source of the destruction which still glares its ugly face daily.

Rather the myopic, egocentric and tribalistic government succeeded in creating NEDC and pass it through the back door in a seemingly assembly that have majority of terrorist members acceding to it without objective analysis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede / EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering / Nigerian Army confirms death of General Attahiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.