Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki (38676 Views)

I Was A Cultist, Ize Iyamu..he Is STill A Cultist.. NANS / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
osho doesnt have a beef with him. obaseki started launching attack against osho without provocation simply because of 14 Edo state assembly lawmakers that didnt bow to Obaseki. Obaseki start to sack oshomole loyalist in the government and ask osho ward chairman to suspend him .

Oshiomole doesn't have beef with obaseki but he ensured obaseki couldn't contest on d platform of APC. Dude

If 14 Edo state assembly didn't "bow to obaseki", how does that concern oshiomole? What were they bowing for& not bowing for? Who are d oshiomole loyalists sacked& y were they sacked?

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Freestainworld(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
supporters club, tomorrow he will support Obaseki if he wins.

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by techmo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Keep tuned to what? Are u tuned urself? U aren't even tuned, there's nothing to be tuned to& u saying "keep tuned".

Hahahaha

grin

Ok .. don't "keep tuned" search for the manifesto and help yourself

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Man say those things, man will correct it. This got me.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by samzyolu: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Obaseki for 2020

Mean while you can get paid for recharging your line
And subscribing your Cable.

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:

Hahahaha

grin

Ok .. don't "keep tuned" search for the manifesto and help yourself

Lol

Which manifesto? Do u even have d manifesto urself as a party follower? If u are mentioning manifesto, then u shouldn't have been talking of chess moves or being tuned in. So obviously, u have no idea that a manifesto exists or d contents of d manifesto

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by EdCure: 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Osho is back in Edo not up to 7 days ,everybody is falling in linecheesy

No wonder obaseki banish him from Edo statecheesy

Cause he knows osho presence in Edo will kill his ambition.
I dey tell you. Just last week, almost everybody I spoke with in Benin was saying that Obaseki has already won the election. But with the entry of Oshiomole in town, tori don change.
Oshobaba has reenergized Ize-iyamu campaign and all those that matter in Edo politics are beginning to fall in line. We hardly hear about Obaseki in Benin even though he is the incumbent governor.

6 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by techmo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Which manifesto? Do u even have d manifesto urself as a party follower? If u are mentioning manifesto, then u shouldn't have been talking of chess moves or being tuned in. So obviously, u have no idea that a manifesto exists or d contents of d manifesto

Low IQ is a bad thing honestly

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by ORIENTATION101: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Oshiomole doesn't have beef with obaseki but he ensured obaseki couldn't contest on d platform of APC. Dude

If 14 Edo state assembly didn't "bow to obaseki", how does that concern oshiomole? What were they bowing for& not bowing for? Who are d oshiomole loyalists sacked& y were they sacked?
oshomole respond to him by disqualifying him, obaseki spends Edo funds to get oshomole arrested and removed from APC chairman. Except you just started following obaseki vs osho.you should know obaseki has been attacking him and his loyalist. Obaseki demolished kabaka hotel despite the court injunction against the demolition.

4 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Kobicove(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
athaboi:
They don promise this one something

You understand the game grin

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Employmenthub(f): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Okay

*Many Job Seekers, Few TALENTS...*

Recruiters are not in the market for just "jobseekers" anymore, they are in search of "talent". The war for talent indicates that there is a shift in the recruitment requirement which means only a few candidates are "Qualified" In the past "Qualified" meant "competence". You could do the job, you could handle its responsibilities because you met all (or most) of its requirement.

"Qualified" today means something different, it means you are not just competent but also exceptional!. You can do more than the role requirements. You have the skills-set to take on more responsibilities than the job title.

What differentiates a talent from a regular job seeker is the "KSA" they possess. Of cause, talent has exceptional abilities to do more.

Now, this is a wake-up call to all job seekers, the rule of the game has changed, it's wise if you change tactics. "You are unemployed, not useless!" don't be wasteful with your time.

Upskill yourself! Take courses online. Google skill-set crucial to your career path and starts learning, (online/offline).

Do something productive why you are waiting for the job to come, so when it comes? you will be THE TALENT!!

Also, it is vital to have a great CV that demonstrates you are a prospect, it is wasteful to be the TALENT and have a CV that shows you unfit.

Get a professional CV upgrade today by calling or texting(WhatsApp) peculiar (number is on my signature or profile).
Let's show you off as the TALENT!!

Currently unemployed or seeking to change jobs??. This is the group you wanna be in, join the employment hub group, and have access to lots of curated job vacancies (mostly verified adverts) access career materials and articles to increase your job search. Share with friends and family
(Check my signature/profile to join)
Have a productive
midweek

#Recruitment #HR #Jobskeers #Employability #Talents #Recruit
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Bewiseedet(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
This small is talking na wa ooo Edo state and small creatures are like Yoruba and pepper

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Unigrad: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
seanfer:
More are still coming out from his cabinet.
Ohunbamu have been a political boy to Oshiomole. it was Oshiomole that gave him the APC ticket to contest for house of Representatives for Egor and ikpoba okha but he lost to Jude Ize-Idehen. Oshiomole was also the one that nominated him as commissioner designated before he was confirmed in all to compensate him for his loosing. Oshiomole was doing all these because he was among the few house of assembly members of Edo State that stood for him when he got the info that majority of PDP assembly members were planning to impeached him then. Obaseki was not a politician but he tried for all he has done. All these issues of his former cabinet members are against him would have not been there if he has sacked all of them in 2019 in the name of cabinet shakeup, he would have used the opportunity to wipe out all the bad eggs in his cabinet and then replaced them with his loyalists. Most of Obaseki cabinet members were nominated by those fighting him now, you can't expect those guys now to leave their political benefactors. Try understand politics before talking.

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by EdCure: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
oshomole respond to him by disqualifying him, obaseki spends Edo funds to get oshomole arrested and removed from APC chairman. Except you just started following obaseki vs osho.you should know obaseki has been attacking him and his loyalist. Obaseki demolished kabaka hotel despite the court injunction against the demolition.
You did a good job but I wouldn't waste my time and mental energy trying to educate these ignorant people. Their closed minds are already made up that Oshiomole wanted to be Obaseki godfather and to control him. A very cheap lie told to them by Obaseki... which they naively believed.

5 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Quelme: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Osho is back in Edo not up to 7 days ,everybody is falling in linecheesy

No wonder obaseki banish him from Edo statecheesy

Cause he knows osho presence in Edo will kill his ambition.
the agenda is SIMPLE unlike Mr MOU.

3 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Kawabonga(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
martineverest:
as usual, nairaland noisemakers
They're simply working for their stipends grin

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:

Low IQ is a bad thing honestly

Indeed it is. because if u had a high IQ, u would have been able to elucidate on d plan that should come after d fixing. Unfortunately, u can't because u don't even no if there's a plan. U just following d band wagon

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by techmo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Indeed it is. because if u had a high IQ, u would have been able to elucidate on d plan that should come after d fixing. Unfortunately, u can't because u don't even no if there's a plan. U just following d band wagon

grin

Indeed you are one of a kind with your IQ lol

Not my task to educate dumbos what is on Google

Hahahaha now kindly fvck off

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

U are already contradicting urself. Initially u said oshiomole had no beef with obaseki. But now u are saying oshiomole disqualified obaseki. Pls y did oshiomole disqualify obaseki?

Pls how much did obaseki spend in trying "to get oshiomole arrested and removed as APC chairman"? Pls who did obaseki order or pay to arrest oshiomole? How was oshiomole eventually removed as APC chairman? Can u pls tell me d role obaseki played in that process& how was he responsible for it?

But u still dodged answering d following questions:

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by emilo2bad: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kennitrust:
APC believed in violent to win election.

Normally today, no sensible Nigerian will vote for APC.

This man talking from his nose is doing so for the much he has gotten from the failure group
true my brother. Also no sensible Nigerian will vote PDP

4 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:

grin

Indeed you are one of a kind with your IQ lol

Not my task to educate dumbos what is on Google

Hahahaha now kindly fvck off

U are already getting emotional because u have run out of things to say. When people run out of things to say, they resort to insults and foul language as a means of self expression.

How do u intend to educate me on a subject that u have absolutely no idea about? How can u give what u don't have? If u say that what I asked u is on Google, how come u have no idea about it? Are u saying that u don't even consult d Google that u are referring to? I never said I have a high IQ but from d above it doesn't sound like u are someone who does a lot of cerebral exercises

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Uniquekriss(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/ize-iyamu-will-win-edo-governorship-election-ohonbamu/
just like you are de-marketing Obaseki through falsehood tomorrow you come tell the gullible masses they were all political strategies after Obaseki must have won. God punish all ya circle of sycophants.
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by techmo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

U are already getting emotional because u have run out of things to say. When people run out of things to say, they resort to insults and foul language as a means of self expression.

How do u intend to educate me on a subject that u have absolutely no idea about? How can u give what u don't have? If u say that what I asked u is Google, how come u have no idea about it? Are u saying that u don't even consult d Google that u are referring to? I never said I have a high IQ but from d above it doesn't sound like u are someone who does a lot cerebral exercise

I am really not your teacher or father .. if you need what next after Ize Iyamu wins you should be sensible enough as an adult to go search Ize Iyamu's manifesto on Google ... Even a dunce can use Google

5 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by emilo2bad: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Let's assume ize-iyamu wins eventually. Will ize-iyamu become a boy boy to oshiomole d way he wanted obaseki to be?
No my brother Oshiomhole and Ize Iyamu are both popular and equally strong. so no one is each other God Father.

3 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Ellaelle(f): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nigerian politicians are two faced human

1 Like

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Uniquekriss:
just like you are de-marketing Obaseki through falsehood tomorrow you come tell the gullible masses they were all political strategies after Obaseki must have won. God punish all ya circle of sycophants.

D problem is that most these people de-marketing obaseki & shouting ize-iyamu allover nairaland aren't even talking about governance. They are just blindly following d bandwagon without asking were d wagon is going to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by airminem(f): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Goodluck jonathan can win the governorship election than Iyamu. Even tho the latter belong
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
emilo2bad:

No my brother Oshiomhole and Ize Iyamu are both popular and equally strong. so no one is each other God Father.

How are they both strong? Are u saying that oshiomole won't be able to control ize-iyamu and if that is d case, isn't that a recipe for another crisis in Edo state just like d obaseki-oshiomole power tussle?

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Senatorkolade: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dear Tinubu haters, read his speech to you.

He says:

"Some people get easily angry whenever they see me being insulted. I think that is childish. I'm a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names, it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity.

Politics, sometimes, is a bully game, don't get distracted, keep your eyes on the ball. It is a game of number but equally important, a game of common sense with sole aim of improving people's lives with right policies.

Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard..Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself....win some, lose some, that's politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all.....
"As for insults and abuse, I have received uncountable insults since I joined politics. You can see where I am today politically.

I'm a product of insults, left right and centre, that's my food and medicine. I'm not complaining, keep it up..."
#NDDCProbe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:

I am really not your teacher or father .. if you need what next after Ize Iyamu wins you should be sensible enough as an adult to go search Ize Iyamu's manifesto on Google ... Even a dunce can use Google

I didn't ask u to be my teacher or father. I only asked u simple questions which u have exposed u as someone who isn't too bright. Obviously u can't even teach urself or take care of urself. So how do u want to take responsibility for me when u can't take responsibility for urself?

Since u are still making reference to Google and as an ize-iyamu supporter, kindly share what u saw on Google. Its like a Christian who when asked questions about faith his says "go to Google" instead of saying "it is written...".

Asarty follower, is it on Google that u saw ur candidates manifesto? How can Google be d reference point for d manifesto of d candidate that u are campaigning for? So what are u campaigning for if u have no idea of his manifesto?

Like I asked earlier:

How do u intend to educate me on a subject that u have absolutely no idea about? How can u give what u don't have? If u say that what I asked u is Google, how come u have no idea about it? Are u saying that u don't even consult d Google that u are referring to? I never said I have a high IQ but from d above it doesn't sound like u are someone who does a lot cerebral exercise

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by new2012: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:

Followed the argument.. you need learn how to engage in a discourse without profanity and foul language.

The guy intelligently boxed you into a corner. It's checkmate bro.

Whenever you have to start insults or such vain language like you did, just know it's checkmate.. you obviously argue without understanding the context and when you have nothing to say, you switch to insults.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Confirms Rivers APC Won’t Participate In 2019 Elections / EndSARS: Hussaini Coomasie Apologises To Protesters / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.