Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,564 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat (2803 Views)

Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Judas Goat Kanu Has Delivered Oyigbo To The Jihadists / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
A Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific destination. In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter, while its own life is spared. Judas goats are also used to lead other animals to specific pens and onto trucks. They have fallen out of use in recent times, but can still be found in various smaller slaughterhouses in some parts of the world, as well as conservation projects.

The above is from Wikipedia.

Judas Goat Nnamdi Kanu is working for the Satanic Talmudic Jewish Mafia who are bent on destroying and wiping out Christianity.

Nnamdi Kanu has made no effort to hide that he works for the luciferian cult of Moloch worshipping Jews who are of the Synagogue of Satan.

These same Bezelbub worshippers are behind every single Jihadist attack on Christiandom.

Every attack on Christianity even long before Islam (which the Jews invented) have been carried out by crypto Jews.

From the Young Turk genocide of Armenian Christians to ISIS ravaging attacks on Christians in Iraq and Syria to Boko Haram in Nigeria, these satanic descendants of Cain who are in league with the devil, have opened another conflict zone in the heart of Christiandom in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu has not minced his words in blaspheming against Christ and the church and has also strayed many young Igbo people from Christianity to embrace the star of Satan.

Judas Goat as the name implies that Kanu is leading you to slaughter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by dukeprince50: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
some of u will just create thread and type nonsense.
while its very true that NK is an asshole, I totally disagree with ur writeup

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Kaduna1stson: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nawaooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by uzohrome(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Stupidity in action... Bro you just unravel your stupidity

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Very very dry, e no sweet at all...

Next!

[s]
KwaraRat:
A Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific destination. In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter, while its own life is spared. Judas goats are also used to lead other animals to specific pens and onto trucks. They have fallen out of use in recent times, but can still be found in various smaller slaughterhouses in some parts of the world, as well as conservation projects.

Judas Goat Nnamdi Kanu is working for the Satanic Talmudic Jewish Mafia who are bent on destroying and wiping out Christianity.

Nnamdi Kanu has made no effort to hide that he works for the luciferian cult of Moloch worshipping Jews who are of the Synagogue of Satan.

These same Bezelbub worshippers are behind every single Jihadist attack on Christiandom.

Every attack on Christianity even long before Islam (which the Jews invented) have been carried out by crypto Jews.

From the Young Turk genocide of Armenian Christians to ISIS ravaging attacks on Christians in Iraq and Syria to Boko Haram in Nigeria, these satanic descendants of Cain who are in league with the devil, have opened another conflict zone in the heart of Christiandom in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu has not minced his words in blaspheming against Christ and the church and has also strayed many young Igbo people from Christianity to embrace the star of Satan.

[/s]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
The same Jewish controlled MSMs who painted Buhari as a saint during the campaigns in 2015 have refused to air his artrocities.

Buhari is a very good friend to the crypto Jew and Rothschild puppet, Welby who Rothschild transformed from a greasy oil man to head of the Anglican Church. Welby has never minced a word on the ongoing killings of Christians in Nigeria by Jihadist mob.

Same Welby who saw to the Anglican Church in Africa pulling out over Welby's controversial acceptance of same sex marriage and did not even bother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by ghettokid1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
KwaraRat:

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by ghettokid1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
KwaraRat:
[s]The same Jewish controlled MSMs who painted Buhari as a saint during the campaigns in 2015 have refused to air his artrocities.

Buhari is a very good friend to the crypto Jew and Rothschild puppet, Welby who Rothschild transformed from a greasy oil man to head of the Anglican Church. Welby has never minced a word on the ongoing killings of Christians in Nigeria by Jihadist mob.

Same Welby who saw to the Anglican Church in Africa pulling out over Welby's controversial acceptance of same sex marriage and did not even bother.
[/s]
Bia, Be very Careful o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
ghettokid1:

Bia, Be very Careful o

See foolishness.

Is Kanu your god?

See how one man has decided you with his bile.

After you will say Igbos bow to no man but here you are worshipping this Judas Goat.

Can you tell me how many innocent and gullible people have been led to their deaths or are languishing in prison because of this Judas goat?

FYI, Kanu is working for the same people who propped up Buhari as president towards catalyzing a brutal ethnoreligious war.

I have no problem with you wanting your Biafra but you must understand that there are forces bent on your elimination .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lool, Please check into a Mental institution Asap

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Lool, Please check into a Mental institution Asap

I pray you don't remember this post in future

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Knowing how to recognize a Judas Goat is necessary for your survival. It always ends poorly for those who follow Judas Goats. Being informed is of paramount importance. The first thing you need to know is where your Judas Goat is leading you to.

For all of Kanu's rants on Biafra restoration, his key agenda was to promote the myth of Jewish Choseness and thus making Igbos automatic Zionist sympathizers without question

Maybe we should ask Nnamdi Kanu to delve into the Atlantic Slave Trade which Igbos were the main commodity and virtually all ""European"" slave traders, vessel owners , auction houses and plantations where Jewish owned.

Why has Kanu not explored this dark historical link between the Igbos and his Jewish masters?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bump
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by helinues: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Judas goat... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Tranquillity360: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
helinues:
Judas goat... grin
We are ordered to pity your muslim skull.

Enjoy yours hate till we come back for yougrin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by splendour7(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
What Elso Do I Expect From A Kwara Rat?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tranquillity360:
We are ordered to to pity your muslim skull.

Enjoy yours hate till we come back for yougrin grin

At bolded... Spoken like a real sheep being led by a Judas goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by bigpriik: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
splendour7:
What Elso Do I Expect From A Kwara Rat?

Yeah. When I was exposing Yaribanza Muslims here and their treacherous ways you saw me as an ally .

Let me tell you something, niggeria can burn for all I care because you are all fools that can not see the hand of Judas in your predicament.

Kanu, apart from being a Judas goat like Mbaka is also controlled opposotion.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by splendour7(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
KwaraRat:

Yeah. When I was exposing Yaribanza Muslims here and their treacherous ways you saw me as an ally .

Let me tell you something, niggeria can burn for all I care because you are all fools that can not see the hand of Judas in your predicament.

so If We All In Nigeria Are All Fools,judas Or Judas Goats Please Can You Tell Us The Saints,or Those You Are In Alliance With?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
splendour7:
so If We All In Nigeria Are All Fools,judas Or Judas Goats Please Can You Tell Us The Saints,or Those You Are In Alliance With?

Even when you are shown the truth you will still seek the path of death.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Banmeallday: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
NNAMDI KANU is our hero!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
KwaraRat:
Knowing how to recognize a Judas Goat is necessary for your survival. It always ends poorly for those who follow Judas Goats. Being informed is of paramount importance. The first thing you need to know is where your Judas Goat is leading you to.

For all of Kanu's rants on Biafra restoration, his key agenda was to promote the myth of Jewish Choseness and thus making Igbos automatic Zionist sympathizers without question

Maybe we should ask Nnamdi Kanu to delve into the Atlantic Slave Trade which Igbos were the main commodity and virtually all ""European"" slave traders, vessel owners , auction houses and plantations where Jewish owned.

Why has Kanu not explored this dark historical link between the Igbos and his Jewish masters?
Judas! a trait known to Yoruba race
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Judas! a trait known to Yoruba race

The word Jew originated from Germany in the 15th century which had a lot of so-called Jews.

It is an abbreviation of the Germanic pronpunciation of Judas which is Judean.

Judas being of Judah.

Judah being the kingdom that split from Israel after the Babylonian return and the second temple.

The 12 disciples signify the 12 tribes . Judas representing Judah and the rejection and betrayal of Christ.

No other race that ever graced this world is more treacherous like that of Judas.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by splendour7(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
KwaraRat:

Even when you are shown the truth you will still seek the path of death.

i'm Yet To See The Truth In Your Write Up,and I Ask Again,since You Accused Kanu Of Working For Jews,because He Want Biafrans Out Of Nigeria,should We Now Leave Kanu And Embrace The Kill Muslim Jihadis In Nigeria? Who Are We To Follow? Biafra Or Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Guide777(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
KwaraRat:
The same Jewish controlled MSMs who painted Buhari as a saint during the campaigns in 2015 have refused to air his artrocities.

Bro, you are on point. You know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
KwaraRat:

I pity you nggarian. ; Kanu is not your problem. go snd fight the Fulanis raping your mother.
why are you so worried about a man who has not harmed anybody. Typical Niggarian poor brain

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
KwaraRat:

The word Jew originated from Germany in the 15th century which had a lot of so-called Jews.

It is an abbreviation of the Germanic pronpunciation of Judas which is Judean.

Judas being of Judah.

Judah being the kingdom that split from Israel after the Babylonian return and the second temple.

The 12 disciples signify the 12 tribes . Judas representing Judah and the rejection and betrayal of Christ.

No other race that ever graced this world is more treacherous like that of Judas.
Stack illiterate of the highest degree and the lowest order
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by Muna4real(f): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
The only Judas goat in Nigeria is buhari but surprisingly, he is loved by many.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by LaboPolitics: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jamjoon:
Very very dry, e no sweet at all...

Next!

[s][/s]

The guy dry pass buhari flat nyash, I don tell am before say na only himself him dey humor.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat by KwaraRat: 5:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Stack illiterate of the highest degree and the lowest order

Stop worshipping Judas.

They are of the devil and have Nothing to do with Abraham

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho To Become New Bashorun Gaa Of Yorubaland / Terrorists Now Use Walkie-talkie, We Can't Track Them - FG / VIDEO: Ebonyi State Youths Allegedly Chase Soldiers Out Of Their Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.