Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. (1647 Views)

Expose!; GEJ Nairaland Handle Discovered / GMB Vs GEJ Nairaland Vote!!! / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by MaJBlige(f): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
This is not right.

Everyone has the right to speak for or against any candidate - why are my postings being removed?

LOL.

Because they are pro GEJ.

Na wao
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by rebranded(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
Sorry Beaf grin
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Odunnu: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2011
Dont mind 'em. If they like, let them censor the word Goodluck to mean Ribadu, #teamGEJ
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Muza(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2011
Beaf, dnt u quit?
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Odunnu: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
Who is beaf?
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Muza(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
Odunnu:

Who is beaf?

are u new to this section?
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by ddcmachine: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
Well if that is true, it can't change the will of God for gej
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by ddcmachine: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
Well if that is true, it can't change the will of God for gej
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Jarus(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2011
LOL @ Odunnu's censor comment.

Meanwhile, we don't delete pro-GEJ posts. We delete offensive, insulting posts as well as threads that go against forum rules like duplicated, unsubstantiated topics.

I can't remember the last time I even deleted a post.

But we are used to all these sha. We have been accused of fronting for IBB in the past.
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by MaJBlige(f): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^^

Na so.

Blatant lie.

On this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-601014.0.html

I made the second post, after the first post by the poster.

Then "blacksta" replied - making the third post.

Now- look at the thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-601014.0.html again and see my second post and the rest of my postings deleted.

Ask blacksta if he didnt see my posting before he made his own.
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by mensdept: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
Of course, GEJ will win, along with many PDP folks, including some that have no business recycling themselves for senator, governor etc.

Meanwhile, ABACHA's son is waiting with other "opposition" folks to come and chop.

Its pretty gloomy for Naija.
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Johndoe300: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
@Ma_J_Blige

It matters not, GEJ is going to win the election.Anyone who is against him and his supporters is wasting his/her or their time.
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by meine: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^
Beaf mind yourself,its you that insults on every issue, why wont your posts be deleted
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by ddcmachine: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2011
Beaf is now a household name on nairaland.
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Odunnu: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2011
Muza:

are u new to this section?
Yes. Will you please show me around? Thank you.
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by jamace(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2011
True. I observed it too.

I think Seun needs to balance the Moderators. It's unfair to have 2 sworn enemies of GEJ as umpire for this section. I smell rigging of postings. grin grin
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Jarus(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
I'm majorly pro-Buhari and to some extent pro-Ribadu while Aisha is pro-Ribadu.
We have been assigned the job before GEJ candidacy came up. While I'm entitled to my personal opinions, I have never used Mod privilege against supporters and candidacy of any candidate.

Abi u wan 'promote' us too to 'Supreme court'? grin
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by 10cirenoh: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
When GEJ threads are on the front page, you don't say nada, but when they delete insulting posts from a thread, you call it names.

Silly beings.
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by MaJBlige(f): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^^

Looks like English Language is your problem.
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by MaJBlige(f): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
Jarus:

We have been assigned the job before GEJ candidacy came up. While I'm entitled to my personal opinions, I have never used Mod privilege against supporters and candidacy of any candidate.

Abi u wan 'promote' us too to 'Supreme court'?  grin

I guess u cant say yes or no to my claim because my claim is absolutely true.
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by ddcmachine: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
Which words or statements is/are considered as insult here? because genbuhari3 for example has been insulting and going gaga on people here
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by 10cirenoh: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

^^^^

Looks like English Language is your problem.

Lol, can you truly write English language? between you and patience, i'm trying to see who's dumber. grin grin grin

Infact you type like her PA, are you her PA? rascal market woman with MSC in fishery and farming grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Muza(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2011
Odunnu:

Who is beaf?
Odunnu:

Yes. Will you please show me around? Thank you.

Beaf = feab = Mary j blige = Nisman = and so man other names
a self acclaimed sycophant,blind supporter of GEJ, therez even this strong suspicion that he might be Mr Ima Niboro
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by MaJBlige(f): 1:22am On Feb 09, 2011
Foolishness will just make u bury your big head in shame very soon.
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by IbroYaya: 1:25am On Feb 09, 2011
Moderator why na?
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Muza(m): 1:35am On Feb 09, 2011
beaf,
how are GEJ's bruises from Nasarawa? grin
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by fstranger3(m): 2:09am On Feb 09, 2011
Jarus:

Abi u wan 'promote' us too to 'Supreme court'? grin

Why do I think you dont want to be promoted to the Supreme court?
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by jmaine: 2:35am On Feb 09, 2011
Muza:

beaf,
how are GEJ's bruises from Nasarawa?  grin

Buhari will play host to deep machete cuts in that small skull of his when he descends down south. . Bruise me i bruise you. . but the campaign continues   cheesy

Oya back to the topic. There should be a way of voting out irresponsible and biased mods, any aye in the house,
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by 10cirenoh: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2011
jmaine:

Buhari will play host to deep machete cuts in that small skull of his when he descends down south. . Bruise me i bruise you. . but the campaign continues   cheesy

Oya back to the topic. There should be a way of voting out irresponsible and biased mods, any aye in the house,

Bayelsa started it first.

The day the bolded happen in Nigeria, that would be the beginning of the end of Nigeria, Touch Buhari, touch the northern poor masses
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by IVORY2009(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2011
Odunnu:

Who is beaf?
mr. Ima Iboro
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2011
I dey laugh oh
Re: Why Are The Moderators Deleting Posts That Are Pro Gej? Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2011
Well I equally noticed that too.But the fact is no one can stop him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Window To Anambra State! / BREAKING NEWS: Explosions Rock Different Parts Of Mubi, Adamawa State, Sporadic Gunshots Heard / Nigeria Journalist Threatened Over Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.