Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,572 members, 7,827,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (59854 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by AfroKnight: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
This last born get sharp mouth. cheesy

She knows her rights and she is willing to serve her parents ONLY.

When I born pikin, nobody should bully my lastborn o.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by omoadeleye(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
coolcharm:
Haahaa, now somebody is speaking for out us grin

As old as you are, you are still dragging last born position,
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by enirock(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
I like this guy.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Lankyscot(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
:DThis is simply hilarious!
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Kizzygentle: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

What a stupid ideology. So are you saying the last born would grow to become dependent on his siblings. No money or claim to himself?
I see that's why you deem it they should be treated as slaves.

Ok. Agreed. "At one stage in their lives". When does this lastborn graduate from the stage of being a slave?

Such entitlement and evil mindset. "They are the ones to cater for your well-being". Hoping they are poor so they can be in your servitude forever. Is that how things are in your family?
You are dumbest mf on this planet for you not to understand my quote. Tufiakwa for ur knid of reasoning. I don't think you passed through any form of education. So you are trying to say the kid was born with money. The kid will at anytime not need financial assistance. Your brain is messed up. I forgive your statement and mark u present. You have been noticed. Nonsense.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Stanweezy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lastborn in the house over to you
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by ayesco202(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
The last sentence though..�
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Malawian(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Where is that picture of last born going to buy biscuits after the parents have finished dealing with the older siblings?

Truly, this life is not balanced.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by princety24(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
The programme promises to be fun-filled with lots of practical and hands on activities.
• Participants will be divided into Elementary and Secondary sections for proper tuition. There will be group activities and projects to promote team work and collaboration.
• The children will have the opportunity to interact with guest speakers as they share their life experiences and entrepreneurial journeys.
• Give your children and wards this transformational opportunity to develop relevant skills to thrive in the emerging “new normal”.
Register at:
www.innovationacademy.ng/summer-camp
Invite children and get 10% bonus.

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Elvis778(m): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2020
2cribz:
Thats the spirit. Traits of toxic parents and siblings ..sadly this aint naija . So if they go contrary they might end up in jail. I too like yankee
lol,
it's naija, read the last sentence, she used "boy boy" a popular slang (mainly among the Igbos) used to describe an apprentice/househelp
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Paramount01(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Ejenavi18:

The boy don tire nor be small..
Make dem dey treat last born children right abeg..
It's so unfair..
My last born sis na 'character', she will tell you to do things yourself..
Me: D, please help me sweep the house.

Last born: Wetin you dey do? You nor get hand?
grin grin

Are ypou for real? How old his he?
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by CzarChris(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
The last born of my own family is a little demon with horns.

A Tweeter shared this letter on her page written by the last born, aka baby of the family where she complained bitterly about being overworked and 'almost killed' with house chores. The last born spelt out, in very clear terms her rights and duties which are being infringed by her 'lazy' older sisters.

Read the hilarious letter below cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/_mirajones_/status/1286404004126306310
I love this last born Aswear.grin Can I adopt her? I see a lot of potentials in this one.

If na my baby sis, you die well. She'll do whatever she wishes to do and happily wait for your slaps.

Last borns can be so cute!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Enemyofpeace: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2020
That's my little friend. I just like rebels, they always make the world a better place for all
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Evergreen4:
Hahahahaha, the last born provoked.
To be a last born is not a curse. Everyone deserves some level of respect no matter the position they are placed
Right on!
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by justli: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2020
LORDKing001:
[
Order your book here...
Pls
Quote me if interested

Hard copies?
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Nonsense and African homes. That is how those girls will grow up with a useless mindset of entitlement. Rubbish country. Don't quote me oh argue with your useless leaders who received the same training.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by TheBlessedHero: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Please, who knows this song: "Living by the answer..." it's always in play before and after, pastor olusola areogun's program on TV.
I want to download that song...
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Ogbenison1: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Pls I can't laugh oooooo I really feel for him.
undecided

NtiObaEneke:
The last born of my own family is a little demon with horns.

A Tweeter shared this letter on her page written by the last born, aka baby of the family where she complained bitterly about being overworked and 'almost killed' with house chores. The last born spelt out, in very clear terms her rights and duties which are being infringed by her 'lazy' older sisters.

Read the hilarious letter below cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/_mirajones_/status/1286404004126306310
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Tirips(f): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2020
GboyegaD:
I love her courage and appreciate her honesty however, I find it condescending to say the sisters have no jobs. She could have left out that part and her message will still carry so much weight.
True
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by hatiri(m): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Cuccitini:
Last born are usually cool headed buh it must has gotten to her nerves dat y she voiced out
realli
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by smart0041: 1:14am On Jul 25, 2020
2cribz:
Thats the spirit. Traits of toxic parents and siblings ..sadly this aint naija . So if they go contrary they might end up in jail. I too like yankee

So na for Yankee dem dey off generator for mid night? ��
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by justsaypeter001(m): 1:18am On Jul 25, 2020
Hmmmm!!! Last born palava. I am remembering everything presently. I still hate some of my sisters till date for beating me unnecessarily then. Well, I'm now a big boy. Thank God
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by blessed2share: 1:18am On Jul 25, 2020
2cribz:

You see generator, pump water, fetch water and you still dey think say na Yankee? I doubt it.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 25, 2020
I like this. cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by baby124: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Lol... our own last born was spoilt all through grin
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Digableplanets6(m): 1:40am On Jul 25, 2020
I am also going through what she is going through,i do not complain though,i just take it as normal life.My elder sister is extremely lazy.I just finished washing plates for the night,she comes to the kitchen to drop one plate,"ONE PLATE",how hard is it to wash one plate or one cup? angry.

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by VickyRotex(f): 1:48am On Jul 25, 2020
She say na boy boy cheesy grin grin grin

This reminds me of my sis when she was about 5. She wrote a similar letter one afternoon, packed out of the house and said no one should look for her. Too much cartoon and home alone. angry

I will never forget the beating she received that day from my mum. Until she started yelling "mummy I will not do it again"
Oh memories!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's a stage. And like someone mentioned, everyone truly deserves to be treated with respect, irrespective of age or position in the family.

I can understand the little ones frustration. Pele smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by planetx: 2:05am On Jul 25, 2020
2cribz:
Generator in Yankee?
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Originalsly: 2:15am On Jul 25, 2020
GboyegaD:

I love her courage and appreciate her honesty however, I find it condescending to say the sisters have no jobs. She could have left out that part and her message will still carry so much weight.

For me..... her message carries so much weight because her sisters have no jobs. Sorry be the man that picks an elder sister for wife. Isn't this poor home training?
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Someone said marry a last born and have peace of mind.

The peace of mind our last born gives me eh, only the one God gives me surpasses it.

But even when I send her on errands, I must recompense. I can't be taking advantage of someone like that.

1 Like

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Digableplanets6:
I am also going through what she is going through,i do not complain though,i just take it as normal life.My elder sister is extremely lazy.I just finished washing plates for the night,she comes to the kitchen to drop one plate,"ONE PLATE",how hard is it to wash one plate or one cup? angry.

She's training you how to make a good husband grin
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by GboyegaD(m): 2:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Originalsly:

For me..... her message carries so much weight because her sisters have no jobs. Sorry be the man that picks an elder sister for wife. Isn't this poor home training?

She could have been so emotional while writing as such, we can't hold it at 100% face value.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.