Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (59850 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by seanwilliam(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Ejenavi18:

The boy don tire nor be small..
Make dem dey treat last born children right abeg..
It's so unfair..
My last born sis na 'character', she will tell you to do things yourself..
Me: D, please help me sweep the house.

Last born: Wetin you dey do? You nor get hand?
grin grin
lmao.. my typical character...

Me no dey run errand for anyone..

Last year, we had family meeting so all of us go house.. naso our first born wey don reach like 40 tell me to go buy recharge card, I say wetin, load am from your bank na.. he change am for me, I say egbon " na express u dey go oo"...

We all laughed and I loaded the card for am for free..

1 Like

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by seanwilliam(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:
You should be privileged been the last born in d 1st place.
You complaining of your older ones been lazy is wrong. Every member of a family played such roles at one stage in the family.
This same lazy siblings are the ones that will cater for your well being when d time comes.
Mind you it would be based on how u have managed yourself as d last born that you would also enjoy your lazy older ones.
Let me give you one secret as a last born. When you do all this houseworks diligently without complaining no matter how long it takes, I promise you that you would reap it handsomely even when you get married. Your older one's are monitoring them. They would do everything humanly possible that you lack nothing, they can go as far as borrowing money just for you.
But u see this complain up and down, when the time comes you would be asking yourself why is my senior sis/bro not giving me money na.
Choose wisely.

See dis one oo.. bro/sis wey no go give no go give..

E get one of my sister wey I dey run errand for 247 when I was younger, the time I dey school, 5kobo she no send give me ... na my brothers wey I dey always shout at and throw stone at grin na den dey send me money when I broke for scholl
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Theboss100(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2020
SailorUgo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una know why I’m laughing??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Because I’m the CONFIRMED opposite of that last born.

Who dem be sef...

I fought with my immediate elder sister so teeeeyyy she confirm my street credibility.

Anytime wey our parents no dey around, they go gang up wan bury me. My oldest brother nah em I dey fear pass, but nah only when my mama no dey.

I no get time to dey write long letter, who long letter help.

My elder sisters tire for me nah
The advantage I get over dem den be say I dey do very well for school.

My sister: sailor come wash plate
Me: I dey read my book, abi u wan make I carry 20th like you?
My sister: ( gives me lui kang triple combo punch)

But it’s all good now. They are married and the love they shower on me ehh, nah only God go bless them enough
Very funny. hahahahaha
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by authority2006(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2020
GboyegaD:
I love her courage and appreciate her honesty however, I find it condescending to say the sisters have no jobs. She could have left out that part and her message will still carry so much weight .

Well, she tried to make them realise that they don't have excuse not to help in the house, it's not as if they are tired after the day's work
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by authority2006(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:
You complaining of your older ones been lazy is wrong. Every member of a family played such roles at one stage in the family.
This same lazy siblings are the ones that will cater for your well being when d time comes.
Mind you it would be based on how u have managed yourself as d last born that you would also enjoy your lazy older ones.
Let me give you one secret as a last born. When you do all this houseworks diligently without complaining no matter how long it takes, I promise you that you would reap it handsomely even when you get married. Your older one's are monitoring them. They would do everything humanly possible that you lack nothing, they can go as far as borrowing money just for you.
But u see this complain up and down, when the time comes you would be asking yourself why is my senior sis/bro not giving me money na.
Choose wisely.

And they had to wake her up to go and switch off the generator?
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Icechillz(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Hilarious
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nmezor(f): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2020
Lolz,never liked being one.Na u dey go send tire.so annoying
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Ejanla07: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
The last born of my own family is a little demon with horns.

A Tweeter shared this letter on her page written by the last born, aka baby of the family where she complained bitterly about being overworked and 'almost killed' with house chores. The last born spelt out, in very clear terms her rights and duties which are being infringed by her 'lazy' older sisters.

Read the hilarious letter below cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/_mirajones_/status/1286404004126306310

Am i d only last born who didn't experience any of this. I have 5 elder siblings but dem no born anybody well.. Me wey dey change am for my dad sef.....
I got used to beating very early so. Instant make i do d chore its faster to collect beating while i shed crocodiles tears

Maybe its because i dont feel close to anybody in my family....

I fit stay house days wit nobody seeing..

I go dey my room My dad will call me on phone to ask whr i am...
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by 7stargeneral(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2020
lol.....wetin lastborn no go see for house.... grin grin grin
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2020
2cribz:
Thats the spirit. Traits of toxic parents and siblings ..sadly this is naija . So if they go contrary ,na oyo o
Exactly �, they will b backing their devilish act with insignificant culture and tradition..... whereas they are purely toxic (emotionally unhealthy). Seems the boy is the only emotionally healthy person in that family. I'm glad he's standing up for himself at this early stage.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Torie8(f): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2020
It is not easy being the last child of the house. But mine is different.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:
That generator part is the most annoying.. You'll be fast asleep, person will wake you to goan off Gen.. Something they could have done themselves
First borns suffered more than last borns.

Yes self respect is there, calling a child to pick the remote in front of you is wrong, but we are not going to pamper and spoil you rotten then you come and ask for money, buy this, buy that for me when you cannot wash everyone's plates, sweep the place as at when due, it is to instill responsibility and discipline.

The poster of this letter is not earning a living, the least the person can do is to contribute by doing housework. Issues of life never deal with this one yet.

If i was the eldest sister, I'll tell her to start paying bills or convert her pocket money to housechores. You can't be freeloading in this house
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2020
prciouschika:
grin in my case am not the last born but the only girl, when we were growing up I did all the chores,cooked, wake up early every day prepare my younger one for school including my elder brother oo cheesy then take the younger one to school still come back to the house to get ready for mine. I did a whole lot in the house even the chores wey pass me infact my growing up wasn't rosy as my other age grade cry

The last born should clam down though I feel his/her pain because I felt it but he/she will gain if not financially but otherwise

Even though we're all still struggling but the respect this guy's give me money can't buy
exactly

1 Like

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by VULCAN(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Don't put your hope in man.

When the time comes you will be shocked.

Kizzygentle:
Choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by TheFirstOne: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Here
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by kiddkash(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Baby of the House Must be Baby of the House both in Enjoyment, Peting and Working...
it can become frustrating after a while
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by lucky4west: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2020
what a brilliant and clear headed last born...i wish i can locate her and give her some cash gift she deserve serious encouragement on her writing skills and approach to life issues...cheers
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2020
VULCAN:
Don't put your hope in man.

When the time comes you will be shocked.

Kizzygentle:
Choose wisely.
Exactly @VULCAN that's where people get it wrong, toxic people will always be toxic, they do not have any empathy for the lil boy now and they may never av it for him. How they pour all chores on him simply cos he's the last child shows they lack emotion and they may not change.(Imagine calling someone to off gen wen he's already asleep and u (d elder) are awake....that tells a lot about them)

U don't av to use people before helping them, that implies toxicity...Simple

2 Likes

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by aalangel(f): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Our last born (third child) washed plates only.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2020
The last wey dey my house,her own na to play her time away,when.hungry,she go come meet u for food like say u be her servant

If u venture scold her,your matter go enter street
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Asiseeit: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Lol. Very funny.
My experience as a last born's different. While growing up I was the errand boy, family entertainer/comedian and receiver of gifts. grin

And now, despite being independent and comfortable financially et all, yet every single one of my family member calls me daily to check on me and send money and foodstuff. I used to find it embarrassing, but I've learnt to embraced it wink
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:

You are dumbest mf on this planet for you not to understand my quote. Tufiakwa for ur knid of reasoning. I don't think you passed through any form of education. So you are trying to say the kid was born with money. The kid will at anytime not need financial assistance. Your brain is messed up. I forgive your statement and mark u present. You have been noticed. Nonsense.
I see. You're projecting your type of family onto everyone.
So it is the elder siblings that will be born with money? Abi you think everybody's parent is like yours that they will abadoned the younger siblings after taking care of one child. I see.
It's not totally your fault. It's your upbringing.

See as e dey talk kid. Like say na 20 years e use senior last born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2020
There are only two types of lastborns;

- The independent
- The dependent,
there is no inbetween.

For the independent, who often get the 'bottom-burnt part of the pot', because usually parents are too old or retired to send them to the best schools, give emotional attention or support financially, unlike their older ones when parents were younger and vibrant.

Some parents would train the older kids expecting them to train the last born. So you see lastborns serving their own siblings. Mostimes inheritance doesn't even get to them.

Inorder not to depend on older siblings, who can't wait to take advantage of them. Last borns learn early in life to be emotionally independent, hustlers, loners etc

Parents should stop this and give every child an equal share in life. This is one of the causes of strife amongst siblings.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Prymestrr(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Choose wisely.
In other words kill the last born with chores when they are young so that they will reap the benefits of being taken care of by the elder ones when they grow old? Absolute hogwash undecided I'm a first born son and while I was still under my parents roof and even till now, our household have what is called division of labor. Read about it.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Prymestrr(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Businext:
cool
Click here like or share if you are the last born

#TeamLastBorn
There are lots of beliefs about last borns, the most prominent being that they don't have sense. By this post, I'm compelled to believe that there may be some truth to that angry
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by EUEA: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2020
dat very good :Ddat very good
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Kizzygentle: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I see. You're projecting your type of family onto everyone.
So it is the elder siblings that will be born with money? Abi you think everybody's parent is like yours that they will abadoned the younger siblings after taking care of one child. I see.
It's not totally your fault. It's your upbringing.

See as e dey talk kid. Like say na 20 years e use senior last born
Do you have any other thing else to say. If not I have marked you present before. So y disturbing yourself. I don't have your time. You sound like a frustrated being. I won't be the one to finally kill you. Rubbish.
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by drehdinho(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:
That generator part is the most annoying.. You'll be fast asleep, person will wake you to goan off Gen.. Something they could have done themselves

Why would you too be fast asleep? It Is your duty you all last born and it shall always be to switch on and switch off the gen whether you like it or not.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Do you have any other thing else to say. If not I have marked you present before. So y disturbing yourself. I don't have your time. You sound like a frustrated being. I won't be the one to finally kill you. Rubbish.
Ohm you've finally realized your flawed thinking. But too arrogant to admit. Very typical of "senior brother". Tell me, are you the first born?
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by OdenKelechi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
I love this last born i swear...una wan kill am ni?
Re: 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members by bukatyne(f): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
This life nor balance grin

I was the first born and this was my story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.