Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? (2200 Views)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by NewDelhi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Just this evening I caught some girls taking pictures infront of my gate. The gate looks good actually and beautiful flowers line the sides.. I wanted to chase them away but I just dey look them laugh from my balcony coz I was sure those pics were going straight to their WhatsApp status or Facebook with tags that indicate they were just coming from a 5 star hotel or lounge . Then i reminisced at the funniest fake lives I've ever seen on social media.

I had a boy who was like a kid brother to me around 2013. Nigga still dey find admission up and down but you'll always see him post inside yabatech with the caption "school was fun today but stressful lectures " etc. Weeks later he posted another one but I recognized it to be unilag. I knew he was faking all those while tho... I was like guy na double admission you get? We just laughed if off

Another one was a girl who I knew to be a hotel staff. It's a top hotel in Lagos. She flooded her status often in different rooms with white robes and exotic phones dey snap for mirror like the way these girls dey do now. Deceiving people say she dey enjoy life for big hotel is not my business but where she got the phone from I no even know coz na chinko this girl dey use. I know her very well.

Another boy in my street, na agbero but you will see him flooding his WhatsApp status with pictures of him in the passenger seat of planes week in week out.. the wizardry he did for that one is what i still dont understand. Real life na just street boy but fake life na busy business man wey dey travel up and down.

Another one was guy... He took pictures inside an Audi and posted "2019 has been a wonderful year , I thank God for this blessing. Now I have my own car to be proud of". I actually called him to congratulate him and he said thanks.. A week later I saw him struggling to enter Berger bus at agege. Well let's assume the moto get fault sha.grin

Another guy was actually in whispering palms badagry. It actually looks like those beaches in Europe. Guyman deceived his people that he was in France.

Girls aren't left out tho. Every now and then it's always pictures of them at the passenger's seat of a car with seat belt on. Una no dey ever dey the driver's seat? At least just fake say na you get the car.

Add yours.

13 Likes

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Dannieln1: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Background of Buhari's speech during lockdown

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by shamsin6300(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
@ op u won't like it if I add mine,,,,,,,anyway here it goes.

The gate is exotic actually and beautiful flowers line the sides. grin
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
NewDelhi:

Another one was a girl who I knew to be a hotel staff. It's a top hotel in Lagos. She flooded her status often in different rooms with white robes and exotic phones dey snap for mirror like the way these girls dey do now. Deceiving people say she dey enjoy life for big hotel is not my business but where she got the phone from I no even know coz na chinko this girl dey use. I know her very well.
brah!!! You are naive. She’s actually doing things, those phones are probably customer’s exotic phones she’s snapping with. Most of them do it a lot. You don’t know what’s going on. She’s taking vitamins, I hope you are not liking the girl? Waten she find come your WhatsApp undecided?
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by NewDelhi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
shamsin6300:
@ op u won't like it if I add mine,,,,,,,anyway here it goes.

The gate is exotic actually and beautiful flowers line the sides. grin
Lol.. you live in a village tho so I don't expect you to see beautiful gates with flowers planted by the sides too often.. But if you think say na fake life too no yawa. Enter town, you go see many.
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by shamsin6300(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol.. you live in a village tho so I don't expect you to see beautiful gates with flowers planted by the sides too often.. But if you think say na fake life too no yawa. Enter town, you go see many.

Seeing your Moniker even if I base @ Gwarinpa or Maitama it will still be a village to your sight cool
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Kobicove(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Fake life everywhere

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by paulolee(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
so many...its now the norm of the day..

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Auladimeji(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Honestly, IPhone dey make some people you better pass dey look tvsh.

I have some many girls that are average or ugly in real life but if you check their Facebook pictures, WhatsApp? Oh my God! you'll be like,no be this girl I know or another one.
Whenever I see beautiful girl on Facebook, I'll make sure I check all her pictures from her profile and I'm always disappointed

Guys too dey do am well well,person wey be real hustler,I mean factory workers,bakery workers,errran boy or mechanic etv,you will see them on Sunday putting on slide footwear(7-10k)(crazy jeans 4,500) and all these shirt dey draw smoker or write something on it and the funny thing is that they can't boost of 5k for their account.

They hustle just to live a fake life on Sunday
Note:To live a fake life is expensive

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Drella(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Auladimeji:

I have some many girls that are average or ugly in real life but if you check their Facebook pictures, WhatsApp? Oh my God! you'll be like,no be this girl I know or another one.
Whenever I see beautiful girl on Facebook, I'll make sure I check all her pictures from her profile and I'm always disappointed

Guys too dey do am well well,person wey be real hustler,I mean factory workers,bakery workers,errran boy or mechanic etv,you will see them on Sunday putting on slide footwear(7-10k)(crazy jeans 4,500) and all these shirt dey draw smoker or write something on it and the funny thing is that they can't boost of 5k for their account.

They call it packaging grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Sadiqali24(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
NewDelhi:
Just this evening I caught some girls taking pictures infront of my gate. The gate is exotic actually and beautiful flowers line the sides..

Add yours.
that's my own op. Why will u tell us your gate is exotic?
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by NewDelhi(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Person go chop 5k iTunes gift card con turn him name to Tayo money, Femi dollar, Bnaira, Slimcash etc.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Digableplanets6(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Auladimeji:

It's called fake it till you make it mentality, but will they actually make it?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by nuelsam: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
oga....fake it till u make it
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by luscioustrish(f): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol..the funniest one would be that of Oge Okoye claiming a dog that wasn't hers

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by themaestro08(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bro its getting messy these days! Social media has made a lot of people to become total "narcissists" and its not a good thing. These people are some of the worst you will ever come across as they often think the world revolves around their stupid asses. The fake life style is appalling and has become the norm both online and offline.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Vyzz: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
NewDelhi:
Just this evening I caught some girls taking pictures infront of my gate. The gate looks good actually and beautiful flowers line the sides.. I wanted to chase them away but I just dey look them laugh from my balcony coz I was sure those pics were going straight to their WhatsApp status or Facebook with tags that indicate they were just coming from a 5 star hotel or lounge . Then i reminisced at the funniest fake lives I've ever seen on social media.

I had a boy who was like a kid brother to me around 2013. Nigga still dey find admission up and down but you'll always see him post inside yabatech with the caption "school was fun today but stressful lectures " etc. Weeks later he posted another one but I recognized it to be unilag. I knew he was faking all those while tho... I was like guy na double admission you get? We just laughed if off

Another boy in my street, na agbero but you will see him flooding his WhatsApp status with pictures of him in the passenger seat of planes week in week out.. the wizardry he did for that one is what i still dont understand. Real life na just street boy but fake life na busy business man wey dey travel up and down.

Another one was guy... He took pictures inside an Audi and posted "2019 has been a wonderful year , I thank God for this blessing. Now I have my own car to be proud of". I actually called him to congratulate him and he said thanks.. A week later I saw him struggling to enter Berger bus at agege. Well let's assume the moto get fault sha.grin

Another guy was actually in whispering palms badagry. It actually looks like those beaches in Europe. Guyman deceived his people that he was in France.

Girls aren't left out tho. Every now and then it's always pictures of them at the passenger's seat of a car with seat belt on. Una no dey ever dey the driver's seat? At least just fake say na you get the car.

Add yours.

Boss man is like there is alot of fake guys and girl around u....

Let me b real....

I need something doing...

A work...

Help a gee

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by youngking22(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Auladimeji:

Am telling you especially on Sundays , sometimes I laugh seeing guys wearing stupid combinations , Hunter's hat, long lemon socks, assurance Polo with balacianga short.
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by merieam16(f): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 25, 2020
Digableplanets6:

It's called fake it till you make it mentality, but will they actually make it?
using ur own money to buy designers is called fake life?
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by xperiencelove(m): 5:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Few months ago, I went outside in balcony to take fresh air and to my surprise I saw three ladies taking pictures with my car with several postures.
I was there for close to 20mins staring at them and they didn't see me as they were busy rolling over the car bonnet and trunk snapping each other.
I was like what the fuvk is this!

6 Likes

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by NewDelhi(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2020
xperiencelove:
Few months ago, I went outside in balcony to take fresh air and to my surprise I saw three ladies taking pictures with my car with several postures.
I was there for close to 20mins staring at them and they didn't see me as they were busy rolling over the car bonnet and trunk snapping each other.
Normal thing.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by NewDelhi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Continue.
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by SEEDORF441(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
xperiencelove:
If you open the car for them to take picture inside aje you go dey get free pussy grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by soundlala: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
NewDelhi:

Add yours.
wow u have lot of fake friends oh
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by NewDelhi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin
Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by NewDelhi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
SEEDORF441:

If you open the car for them to take picture inside aje you go dey get free pussy grin
You don't even need to open the car, just let them know you're the owner and you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by Yxxx: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
nuelsam:
oga....fake it till u make it

Very wrong.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? by gozie112(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
SEEDORF441:

i swear

(1) (Reply)

"He Wasn't Romantic" — The Nigerian Lady That Said NO To Her Boyfriend's Proposa / / ...but why do all Men Secretly Find Bobrisky Vey Attractive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.