Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC (74329 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Tissaia(f): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
BREAKING: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), says he has submitted the name of his running mate for the 2023 Presidential election to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Tinubu stated this in a statement issued on Friday.

Although the APC Presidential Candidate did not disclose the name of his running mate, he said he had submitted “duly completed nomination forms to INEC”.

The forms are incomplete without the name of the running mate of a presidential candidate.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-have-submitted-name-of-my-running-mate-to-inec-tinubu

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Sergio101(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
He don lose his sense sef grin

Una go fit hide pregnancy??

240 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Oplomo: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
LMAO..why him dey hide am? grin

Hope say na Gandollarje you pick? Make hausa musicians enter studio, release bullion-barawo song for you. grin

671 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Afamed: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gbam!

375 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Tissaia(f): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oplomo:
LMAO..why him dey hide am.

Hope say na Gandollarje you pick. Make hausa musicians enter studio, release barawo song for you. grin
that's what I'm wondering. Why hiding?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by IamANigerianMan: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oplomo:
LMAO..why him dey hide am.

Hope say na Gandollarje you pick. Make hausa musicians enter studio, release barawo song for you. grin
Ibrahim Masari Kabir from Katsina

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Tissaia(f): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Ibrahim Masari Kabir from Katsina
really are you sure

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Afamed: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Over to children of confusion and bitterness such as the ones above

434 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by mycar: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Endless drama

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu is not ready, this is the kind of man people yoruba Muslims want to vote.Common running mate you are hiding

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Afamed: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tissaia:
that's what I'm wondering. Why hiding?

The same way your Pandora thief hid his

422 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by vicdom(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin
Tinubu is a failure. The Islamic agenda he has been harbouring will never happen.

431 Likes 102 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by CleanInAll: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Politics is just one venture played by people with no conscience.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Afamed: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu is not ready, this is the kind of man people yoruba Muslims want to vote.Common running mate you are hiding

Politics is not for kindergarten

Between who's your Pandora thief VP?

399 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Olastep(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
You will lose anyway

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu Settima
Good combination

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Quest7777: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
The deception has already started.

Don't be like this prisoner; Choose Wisely & Emancipate Yourself...

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is the government of secrecy you idiots want to run. Tomorrow we won’t know if the President is dead, dying or sick. What’s there in VP that you are hiding?

Na una sabi. Una no get where una dey go before…

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by olatade(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Is democracy a closed door system

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Between who's your Pandora VP?
off the mic

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Kingspin(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
How come nobody is aware? You people might have sold the youth and the future of this country as well.

But in the coming election, If you are that sophisticated, you will help yourself and your children by voting for the best candidate.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by IamANigerianMan: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tissaia:
really are you sure
The name is already with the INEC..
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Blossommind: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Like the running mate does not have a name?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by OgunleyeA1: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
We buy Human toes for $40,000. is this REAL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrLlJa81VYk
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by doctokwus: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why is he hiding it?
It makes it look like he is ashamed or afraid of the backlash it would generate if he makes it public.
This is quite disappointing of a serious candidate and a man who claims he makes his own decision himself.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by PlayerMeji: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
See account that was opened 5 days ago... Has amassed 17hrs online with a YORUBA name to act as if YORUBAS are against BAT...

Wonderment!

The hustle is REAL... Ipob no wan go again dem sef wan follow RULE this ZOO

grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Afamed: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:
grin
Tinubu is a failure. The Islamic agenda he has been harbouring will never happen.
Lazy youth.
Has Tinubu Islamized his redeemed pastor wife of over 30yrs now?

397 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by maxwelloweezy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
angry
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Ogbodavies(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
lol...duly completed nomination forms.
Apc n confusion b like maguire defending counter-attack led by lukaku.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Gwan2(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Trust me, the choice of Tinubu candidate for VP is the ice breaker for me and a lot of people, regardless whether he hide the candidate till the eve of election…I will switch to the next alternative candidate if the VP doesn’t meet my criteria. That’s even when I decide to go with APC

FOR NOW, I have not still decided who to peg my vote to…still researching and fact finding.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole / Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.