Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message (5772 Views)

Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by realonecrilar(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2020
I met this girl around march and we started dating,though she's a moslem but not a practicing one and I told her my do and don't.
I hate been treaed as a fool,been disrespected and she said she already knows me for that.
So as we continue the relationship i told her if she really want me ,she has to be religious.
All these days we always meet at a friend's place very close to her house, I told her to be coming to my place not to always see at a friend's place , she said her parents won't allow her to go out.
I told her relationship is about commitments she has to show it .
Though we only had sex twice and she told me she can't trade me with any woman after those actions, she calls at times and i always recharge her simcard when i have something with me and doing some neccesary things a guy should be doing for her girl.
She always call in the morning and night and I always do that too,we planned our life together and to get married lately next year.
Her sisters and her friends knows me already and we always do things together.
But it happened three weeks ago, whenever we had an agreement to meet at weekend she always turn me down but during the week days she always call and express her emotions , we can't see during the week days,we were both busy with our works about the relationship but don't always sees during the weekend again and I noticed something was wrong and she promised she will always be faithful but now opposite .
She like staying around me.
Last saturday she called like 4times and I did like 6times too , we gisted talks alot on phone and we promised to see on sunday but on sunday she didn't pick my calls to know how to meet, till night she didn't pick my calls,it was around 10pm that she called back when she knows I couldn't make it to come again and was already late,she told me she was charging her phone since morning somewhere, and I told her how can that happen at this period of civilization when people always have their phones at hand,lies..
She has been doing that since three week now,won't pick when we are to see , avoiding sex..
I noticed she has been avoiding me because of sex or probably she's cheating on me.
So on that faithful sunday I told her how I felt that she shouldn't be too smart to someone who loves her and cares for her and I hang up the call.she called back I didn't pick her calls,she called back on monday too thrice and once on tuesday and I didn't pick it cos i was angry with her , and she stopped calling since tuesday, till yesterday, Friday ,I guess this was a SHIT TEST i didn't bother to call too since then,so on friday when sheb didn't call , i tried to call her to forgive her by 10pm to take her apologies cos she always apologize when she call back at night, and what she said on picking my call was "what happened" and I told her "are you telling me what happened" the statement was worrisome and I hand up my call, she didn't call back and i didn't too.
Around 12:30am I sent her a break up message and I told her about her attitudes .
Too disrespectful.
Not religious.
Sending call me back despite having call card on phone.
Not considering my emotions.
So she received the message immediately and she didnt call or text back and I lockedup, life continues..
I guess someone is lecturing her on me to have me strongly becausr she always tell me to be faithful with her and promise to mary two wifes or she's alredy moving out with another guy which i'vent confirmed.
I need your advice , i love this girl, though she's not up to my standard academically,religiously,understanding issues,and how to talk to me. so i'm working on it and she's improving..
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Abeg the next person has something to say

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Hezzyluv: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2020
No time to check timegrin

8 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Meedon: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2020

Bros.

You never see anything

Very soon you'll turn to an evening newspaper and no girl will marry you

11 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by vincenteger: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2020
She is not up to your standard!!

Do you really have a standard?
To me you don't love her
Because if you do, you won't have been complaining
Love don't complain

10 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by realonecrilar(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2020
vincenteger:
She is not up to your standard!!

Do you really have a standard?
To me you don't love her
Because if you do, you won't have been complaining
Love don't complain
Sincerely , I love this girl I intentionally sent her this message for her to value me and correct herself if she call back or inform my friend about the issue,then we continue with our relationship.
I'm a man begging her back is not an idea, this is SHIT TEST,she knows the right people to meet and if she really want me back she will definitely call back.
Don't see me as a bad person,i want her back too.
Relationship is about understanding and not taken as a slave.

3 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Nitah1: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Bros,that babe have a guy that do Bleep her every weekend probably he work somewhere and come to town during the weekend...

She refused to pick ur calls because she was been bleeped by someone throughout that day and she made it back late in the evening.....

That she was charging her phone battery,was it trailer or bulldozer battery?

You want her to be religious yet you bleeped her front and back������.

My assessment is the babe is fucking two guys,you and the other invisible guy...

On your part you are not religious either.

14 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Skyfornia(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
realonecrilar:
I met this girl around march and we started dating,though she's a moslem but not a practicing one and I told her my do and don't.
I hate been treaed as a fool,been disrespected and she said she already knows me for that.
So as we continue the relationship i told her if she really want me ,she has to be religious.
All these days we always meet at a friend's place very close to her house, I told her to be coming to my place not to always see at a friend's place , she said her parents won't allow her to go out.
I told her relationship is about commitments she has to show it .
Though we only had sex twice and she told me she can't trade me with any woman after those actions, she calls at times and i always recharge her simcard when i have something with me and doing some neccesary things a guy should be doing for her girl.
She always call in the morning and night and I always do that too,we planned our life together and to get married lately next year.
Her sisters and her friends knows me already and we always do things together.
But it happened three weeks ago, whenever we had an agreement to meet at weekend she always turn me down but during the week days she always call and express her emotions , we can't see during the week days,we were both busy with our works about the relationship but don't always sees during the weekend again and I noticed something was wrong and she promised she will always be faithful but now opposite .
She like staying around me.
Last saturday she called like 4times and I did like 6times too , we gisted talks alot on phone and we promised to see on sunday but on sunday she didn't pick my calls to know how to meet, till night she didn't pick my calls,it was around 10pm that she called back when she knows I couldn't make it to come again and was already late,she told me she was charging her phone since morning somewhere, and I told her how can that happen at this period of civilization when people always have their phones at hand,lies..
She has been doing that since three week now,won't pick when we are to see , avoiding sex..
I noticed she has been avoiding me because of sex or probably she's cheating on me.
So on that faithful sunday I told her how I felt that she shouldn't be too smart to someone who loves her and cares for her and I hang up the call.she called back I didn't pick her calls,she called back on monday too thrice and once on tuesday and I didn't pick it cos i was angry with her , and she stopped calling since tuesday, till yesterday, Friday ,I guess this was a SHIT TEST i didn't bother to call too since then,so on friday when sheb didn't call , i tried to call her to forgive her by 10pm to take her apologies cos she always apologize when she call back at night, and what she said on picking my call was "what happened" and I told her "are you telling me what happened" the statement was worrisome and I hand up my call, she didn't call back and i didn't too.
Around 12:30am I sent her a break up message and I told her about her attitudes .
Too disrespectful.
Not religious.
Sending call me back despite having call card on phone.
Not considering my emotions.
So she received the message immediately and she didnt call or text back and I lockedup, life continues..
I guess someone is lecturing her on me to have me strongly becausr she always tell me to be faithful with her and promise to mary two wifes or she's alredy moving out with another guy which i'vent confirmed.
I need your advice , i love this girl, though she's not up to my standard academically,religiously,understanding issues,and how to talk to me. so i'm working on it and she's improving..
Bros to slap you just dey hungry me...you are selfish and only care for sex. I'm sure you are still under 25.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by tobechi20(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2020
you want a religious girl, religion is against sex without marriage you want sex without marriage you are hypocrite

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by ajailer(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2020
understanding your write up was a lil hard for me but I tried sha....

drop her no. here make we help u call her so that she can come and read what u have written here....and then forgive u so that u guys can move on jare.....

next......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by enuk80(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Op, leave her alone. Don't let your emotions eat you up. She knows you love her more and she is manipulating you with your emotions. She is seeing someone else since you said she hasn't been picking your calls and giving you excuses. You are just her option but not her choice. Someone else is doing the work better than you. And also, it seems you are this commanding type. It seems you are this kind of person that want things to be your way.

Just free her for now and don't call or text or reply her WhatsApp chat. If you call her back now of text her back now, you will lose your respect and value because you have already sent her a break up text. So, it wouldn't be nice if you call her because she will use you like football.

Just stand on your text and move on.

4 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by realonecrilar(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2020
Nitah1:
Bros,that babe have a guy that do Bleep her every weekend probably he work somewhere and come to town during the weekend...

She refused to pick ur calls because she was been bleeped by someone throughout that day and she made it back late in the evening.....

You know I told you she stays very close to a friend's place I always ask my friend and a junior brotger to help me with her movement and to my surprise she's always at home as they said, i even asked an old woman living very close to her to too do that for me.
Still always at home.

Tiring...

That she was charging her phone battery,was it trailer or bulldozer battery?

You want her to be religious yet you bleeped her front and back������.

My assessment is the babe is fucking two guys,you and the other invisible guy...

On your part you are not religious either.

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by realonecrilar(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Skyfornia:
Bros to slap you just dey hungry me...you are selfish and only care for sex. I'm sure you are still under 25.
Bros everyhing is not about sex, just to see this girl is all what i want, i disfloured this girl.
Everything is not about sex now.
we only had sex twice,so don't get it twisted.
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by realonecrilar(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
ajailer:
understanding your write up was a lil hard for me but I tried sha....

drop her no. here make we help u call her so that she can come and read what u have written here....and then forgive u so that u guys can move on jare.....

next......

I should beg her?
I've not offended her,i swear.
Till now she hasn't called back that she saw my message , it seems she's no more interested in me again.
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by realonecrilar(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2020
enuk80:
Op, leave her alone. Don't let your emotions eat you up. She knows you love her more and she is manipulating you with your emotions. She is seeing someone else since you said she hasn't been picking your calls and giving you excuses. You are just her option but not her choice. Someone else is doing the work better than you. And also, it seems you are this commanding type. It seems you are this kind of person that want things to be your way.

Just free her for now and don't call or text or reply her WhatsApp chat. If you call her back now of text her back now, you will lose your respect and value because you have already sent her a break up text. So, it wouldn't be nice if you call her because she will use you like football.

Just stand on your text and move on.

OP , you're on the same page with me.
I guess this is a SHIT TEST.
I'm a man of my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by SIRTee15: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2020
U accuse her of not being religious....
But u dey knack her steady n even complain she's rejecting your sexual advance...
Nigerian men no go taya person...with their hypocrisy n double standard......
U only missing the couchie, nothing more...
Unfortunately, the girl don carry am go give a better bidder.....

3 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Mcslize: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2020
realonecrilar:

Sincerely , I love this girl I intentionally sent her this message for her to value me and correct herself if she call back or inform my friend about the issue,then we continue with our relationship.
I'm a man begging her back is not an idea, this is SHIT TEST,she knows the right people to meet and if she really want me back she will definitely call back.
Don't see me as a bad person,i want her back too.
Relationship is about understanding and not taken as a slave.

You need to train your mind to be emotionally hardened so much that do not let anything a lady does get to you.

Free that girl. If you contact her, you are devalueing yourself. She has already made up her mind. Anything that makes you reach out to her, she now has more power than you. She will continue to treat you like a puppy cuz you are not emotionally strong enough to dump her.

Forget about how much you love her. It's just your emotions playing some magics on you.

She has already taken your manly power away from you. She will never respect you if you go back and try to work out things with her. She should be the one to get walked up and worried not you.

Can't you see she feels so relaxed? That's how ladies act when they want to turn you to a simp.

You better wise up. Never will I be emotionally traumatized cuz of someone who brings nothing to a relationship order that pussy. Most ladies are liabilities. That is the more reason you don't need to get walked over any that wish to misbehave because after all, you are the one spending in the relationship so why should you start to worry yourself over a liability? What has she brought into your life than the pussy she gave you? Nothing! Absolutely nothing!

A word is enough for the wise.

8 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by pretydiva(f): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2020
What a double standard op. Religious yet engages in premarital sex

7 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by lagusboyyy(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Though the OP post is hypocritical. I wont really dwell on that " nobody holy pass "

Brother! Just forget the babe,its quite obvious,shes moving on smoothly without you. Its always hard for a woman truly in love to move on easily,but onces a woman does move on,no going back.
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by nexta007(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
Bro, your double standards is also confusing the girl. You are not focused at all. Try fixing what needs to be fixed first in you before you try helping her out. Build urself sir. The TRUE you will magnet the true lady.

6 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Judybash93(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2020
How old are you? undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by GoldenJAT(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2020
How old are you Mr poster?

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by ERCROSS(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2020
selfish reasoning

4 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by nerdfrost(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2020
She's not too religious but una two dey bang abi angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by nerdfrost(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2020
GoldenJAT:
How old are you Mr poster?
Good question

1 Like

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by najib632(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Meedon:

Bros.

You never see anything

Very soon you'll turn to an evening newspaper and no girl will marry you
hahaha a man evening newspaper? You don't know what you're saying. You better swallow the redpill.

2 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Mandela27: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Lol.never let emotions to cloud ur brain.
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by nairaman66(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
You are honestly confused! You want this girl, yet when she calls to apologize you don’t take her calls, but when you are feeling lonely, you want her to value you.. rubbish!

Anyone with “Value me” mentality is always an ingrate!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by chatinent: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
I stopped reading here:
. It is finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by ajailer(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
realonecrilar:

I should beg her?
I've not offended her,i swear.
Till now she hasn't called back that she saw my message , it seems she's no more interested in me again.

u can't be sure. talk about the spirit of stubbornness.

drop her no. here guy make I call her
Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bro you have anger issues and u sound a bit desperate. Women don't like to be pushed. U ignored her call for like 3days and u decided to call her on friday that's not cool at all. U made everything worse by sending her breakup mgs. U r breaking her down. I don't see anything wrong she did. She needs to feel secure around u buh u r driving her away. U need to call that girl and apologize the way uve treated her lately. If she don't want to come to ur place take her out and reassure her that ur relationship with her is not all about sex and also buy her some gift or do something nice for her. Be a gentleman

6 Likes

Re: She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message by excessmon(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Oga there are men evening newspaper too...... u don’t know until you can’t marry a woman of your choice even with all ur money
najib632:
hahaha a man evening newspaper? You don't know what you're saying. You better swallow the redpill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee / Name A Nairalander Who You Think..... / Shocking! Slay Queen Fed To Python By Yahoo Boy (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.