Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex (2721 Views)

Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x / Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S€x / Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex by DANO1011(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2020
There are some countries around the world where the citizens are begged by the government to have more séx for their reasons best known to them.

The Minister of S*x was appointed in Spain, Edelmira Barreira.

The nation's features are very important to the government of the countries and they are willing to encourage people to have more séx.

"Alternative fertility" shout be achieved, that is why the country needs a fertility rate of just over two children per woman.

1- Denmark

In this part of the world, the fertility rate is very low and the government is trying to make changes. About 1.73 children per woman - that Danish travel company Spies Rejser has devised ingenious incentives to persuade women to conceive.

2. Russia

Vladimir Putin once brought Boyz II Men to Moscow to get men excited just before of Valentine's Day.

It was revealed that the country is experiencing a perfect demographic storm. At this point, people die young. Sexually transmitted disease and alcohol paralyze the country. And the women in the county finds it difficult to get pregnant because of this.

The problem has been exacerbated to the point that Russia declared the month of September 2007 as the official pregnancy day for everyone.

On that day, people are expected to have séx and if you give birth exactly nine months later, you will definitely win a prize.

Re: Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex by Ezennwa(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2020
hmm!

Sex is now by fire by force, Wonders Shall Never End.
Re: Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex by sylve11: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2020
cool
Re: Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex by illicit(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2020
sex keeps life going
Re: Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex by Westernlove: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2020
They should simply come to Shiithole to learn where fertility rate Is above 1000000%. The poverty stricken nations are always the most fertile......

2 Likes

Re: Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2020
If dem fit give me express entry
Wetin my masquerade dey do wey him talk say he no go fit dance in the morning?
Re: Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex by NOC1(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2020
But the two country you mentioned are hostile to people of colours.

We can help them if they have an open hand and heart to welcome us.

1 Like

Re: Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2020
I'm sure Japan will be there, with a very large elderly population and negative population growth rate.
Japanese millennials now prefer relationships with their gadgets to actual relationship with humans.
Here in Nigeria, the government should be begging and even paying Nigerians to stop having sex.
Our population done too much abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More Sex by sunshineV(f): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
8make i pack my bag.

next destination: Denmark

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Miseducation THE FORCES(COUNTDOWN) / If I Marry, Make Fire Consume Me! / Actress Destiny Etiko Slammed For Dressing Inappropriately To See A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.