Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In) (4273 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Help!!! Am Really Into This Girl / Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In) by Starz825(m): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
symplyrachel:
Forget pussy. When a lady truly loves you she can do anything for you. Things that outweigh money...

Just that guys don't deserve that special treatment again...
Which pussy are you holding down...
Common bring it here...

1 Like

Re: The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In) by Hypnotise: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Some guys when they see f they begin to ho**y. @Op, completely true but naija female logic doesn't accept that oo. I must collect be their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In) by codekanle(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
symplyrachel:
Forget pussy. When a lady truly loves you she can do anything for you. Things that outweigh money...

Just that guys don't deserve that special treatment again...
Not all guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

You No Get Respect,guy Asked As He Flog The Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister / Pictures Of My Kenyan Girlfriend / Which Physical Features Do U Hate In Naija Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.