Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down (8498 Views)

The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by heartbraker(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Miss Tolulope Arotile has been buried , but the suspects behind her death has not been prosected .

Recently the NAF through their official Facebook page revealed the type of the vehicle and the spot the accident occurred.

The vehicle AKIA Serento SUV with registration number_ AZ 478 MKA Kaduna.

Nehemiah Adejoh was driving , while Igbekele Folorunsho and Festus Gbayegun were sitting on the passenger's seat.

The accident occurred on 14th July , at 4: 30pm when she was walking alongside Air Marshall Ibrahim, at Alfta road in the NAF base kaduna _ millitary camp. (And my question is _ was she actually walking on the middle of the road while Air Marshall was at the side??.

The (suspects) said , they were on their way to see the wife of the serving Senior Officer residing in the camp before the accident happened.

The suspects (Nehemiah Adejoh, Festus Gbayegun, Igbekele Folorunsho)

The spot where the accident occurred at exact 4:30pm on 14th July . The traffic police officer can be seen marking the spot , while others , including the suspects , observe.

Here's the spot �
The Air Force Commander , said that Nigeria Air Force will continue to work with Nigeria Police to make sure the culprits are prosecuted.

Tolulope Arotile's "death story" is something , I still , haven't comprehend _ given to the fact that, there are many surrounding her death.

Recently the NAF said , she was walking alongside Air Marshall Ibrahim when the accident occurred .

Though she's died and gone for forever , but she will forever be in our hearts.

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
They need more investigation as to how a reverse car could develop such damage and ascertain the reason why the driver couldn't pull over come down and embrace/hug. Something is not right.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by decatalyst(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
I just feel sorry for this guy too.

Mentally, he can never be the same again.

May the soul of the fearless combatant continue to rest in peace. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by gasparpisciotta: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Could be an accident or an hatchet job!!!!
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Unclekayfarms: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
The good die young
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
for the first time I'm going to develop a human heart towards an afonja

2 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by yanabasee1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
She was murdered and it's only to give way for the people up north to remain in the force alone.....

10 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Neatest: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Gurusmark1: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
God Happy the Family in this time of Pain �❣️
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by ITbomb(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
They need more investigation as to how a reverse car could develop such damage and ascertain the reason why the driver couldn't pull over come down and embrace/hug. Something is not right.
The reversed car pushed her to the pavement where she hit her head and died from complications as blood entered her brain
That's what I gathered from most testimonies
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Ategberoson(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

your existent as human, one cannot blame God but you should have exist as a rabbit with the nature of your little IQ

all this pictorial evidence is not enough to justify what really transpired, if I've to investigate that case, na who send you I go dey ask with hot slap but believe me those kids are sons of influential people and they will be discharge and sent abroad for the reward of their stewardship that's if her death is not spiritually attached

Tolu your death really weaken me as an hustler but God knows best

4 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by T9ksy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

Na who send u?

Fortunately, "Afonjas" have now acclimatized to your people's congenital animalistic attitude towards them so your new found heart (if true) is inconsequential to us. So, may I advice you not to stress yourself out on account of those who are unaware of your existence.

Back at topic, the damage to the SUV involved in the accident looks like the vehicle had hit a juggernaut but we all know from info from her sister, that at 5' 5" with a slim body mass index coupled with fact that the late Arotile had been fasting, the SUV must have struck her with considerable force that even an experienced getaway driver would have had great difficulty achieving, especially while in reverse motion.

4 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
T9ksy:

Na who send u?

Fortunately, "Afonjas" have now acclimatized to your people's congenital animalistic attitude towards them so your new found heart (if true) is inconsequential to us. So, may I advice you not to stress yourself out on account of those who are unaware of your existence.

Back at topic, the damage to the SUV involved in the accident looks like the vehicle had hit a juggernaut but we all know from info from her sister, that at 5' 5" with a slim body mass index coupled with fact that the late Arotile had been fasting, the SUV must have struck her with considerable force that even an experienced getaway driver would have had great difficulty achieving, especially while in reverse motion.
I don't bloody care to your rants

2 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by SarkinYarki: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
The way her body even dented the car shows the reverse was done in high speed
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by gassbee: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
ITbomb:

The reversed car pushed her to the pavement where she hit her head and died from complications as blood entered her brain
does it mean she was backing d car because i bliv she would have jumped to safety to avoid d hit if she saw d car coming
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by GodWrites: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

It's not a crime to be a psychopath, but please try as much as you can to keep your gruesome nature to yourself. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Charmingrascal(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
The impact was so strong that the car booth got bent.

Rest in peace namesake

I pity the guy tho
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by rtdCivilservant: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by rtdCivilservant: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I don't bloody care to your rants
Thunder go scatter that ur useless mouth, there should be a limit to ur stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
All I can say is that it was an insider job, perfected in the realm of the spirit and executed through mere mortal. There is no justifiable reason for her death. All explanations given thus far are idiotic and stupifying. The driver couldn't possibly be reversing at a top speed and she wouldn't have waited to be hit by a reversing car. Only God knows what really transpired. May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
So sad u left when are about to fulfil destiny in life,RIP. If you in need of a professional cleaning company to take care of your houses,schools,estate etc check my signature
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by 9jaBloke: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Saddens me every day cry. FRSC should ensure all procedures are followed before issuing driving licences. It is wrong to reverse on major road.
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by gotnel: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Something somewhere was totally wrong about the death of the young woman.
A big mystery that only the almighty God can get unravelled.
Tolulope has gone, but whatever is responsible for her death remains a mystery.

2 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by ilovewater89(f): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
It was a tragic accident but I don't understand why some people are trying to politicize the unfortunate incident

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by LegendAnselm: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
ITbomb:

talking as if na u d drive the car
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by CaptainStephen(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
You don't know what you are saying, how can she be walking beside an Air Marshal by the road side ! There is only one Air Marshal in the Airforce now and he is the chief of Air Staff
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
That impact looks like what they used panel beater hammer to hit.

Which kind speed was d driver on reverse that could give such impact on a strong metallic car like this, not plastic?

I smell foul play
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by ajailer(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
na reverse dem tell us say the car take hit her but this so much dent on the car look out of place. abi d car dey use 100km/hr reverse ni?

though she is late now and the damage has been done but I must say the story doesn't match up or did the car crush her against a tree or a stationary solid object ni....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frozen Account: Eleme Petrolchemicals Accuses EFCC, FBN Of Disobedience To Court / NTA Reporter Olubunmi Oke Kidnapped In Ondo / See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.