Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? (3700 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Pweety4me(f): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2011
Lol u feel 9ice cause u come jand abi?hiss
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by 190: 12:26am On Feb 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol u feel 9ice cause u come jand abi?hiss

sorry im not nigerian and i have no idea what youre talking about Duh~ angry angry
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by MrOrton: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2011
190:

@Mr_Orton
you need to watch your mouth around me  undecided
do you think i do nigerian chicks

Thunder fire you there. Idio.t!
Come yarn that dust for my presence offline,
If I no go send small boi make him crack your skull wif bottle. Ewu!!!  angry

******Wondering: Who bloody cares if he does 9ja chicks or not - I send am undecided******
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by 190: 12:34am On Feb 09, 2011
i nor blame you sha

if not for moderators you,i for shook bottle for inside your nyash

it seems you've forgotten your place
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by MrOrton: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2011
Lol. grin
See your big mouth! - So you start fear mods abii?
BTW, I dey your papa place - Come put me for My "proper" place. Baguu!
Its like my posts doesn't ring a bell, huh, Dat incidence of last two yearsm go
soon repeat himself. Rubbish! angry

****Person no go hear word again because you be 190 mercedes Benz,,,Mtcheeew!!!****
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by 190: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2011
kai moderators see wetin una do me,
this guy is tempting me, hes tempting,

i kant say it

i kaaant,

SHUT UP FOOOOLLLL

go kiss camel scrotum for all i care, you don 4get say na 190 u dey follow talk

oyezuzu, talk again if i nor go forget my 5 fingers for ur face

Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Pweety4me(f): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2011
Grow up seriously, just words, that's all they are letters combined together on a screen.
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by 190: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2011
yawns, a witch on the loose around these parts
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Pweety4me(f): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2011
God 4give you.
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by MrOrton: 1:16am On Feb 09, 2011
190:

kai moderators see wetin una do me,
this guy is tempting me, hes tempting,

i kant say it

i kaaant,

SHUT UP FOOOOLLLL

go kiss camel scrotum for all i care, you don 4get say na 190 u dey follow talk

oyezuzu, talk again if i nor go forget my 5 fingers for your face

Lmfao @Mercedes Benz'd head grin

Oh! - So the "non Nigerian" spits? That cliche is long over due, find another undecided

Sometimes I wish I could just step outta ya screen and beat you outta the blue,

But on a second thought he's just a kid, and sells tantrums like my kid niece.

Nigga, back off - I bet you, you don't want a piece of Orton. J[i]ogg on Rookie>>> lipsrsealed[/i]
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by annawhite(f): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Lmfao @Mercedes Benz'd head grin

Oh! - So the "non Nigerian" spits? That cliche is long over due, find another undecided

Sometimes I wish I could just step outta ya screen and beat you outta the blue,

But on a second thought he's just a kid, and sells tantrums like my kid niece.

Nigga, back off - I bet you, you don't want a piece of Orton. J[i]ogg on Rookie>>> lipsrsealed[/i]
mr trouble maker
Pweety4me:

Annawhite?yea we'll talk 2 her 4 yu.

What brought you 2 london?

U seem 2 ave calmed down.

pweety c'mon
are u mocking me sis
this guy is a joker lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Omolola1(f): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
very true, nairaland especially d romance section az become something else
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by annawhite(f): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
Omolola1:

omo baby aw u doing?
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Mygoldie(f): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pweety sis,do you miss those faces? cheesy
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Omolola1(f): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
anna dear, am pumping, u?
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Abekeade08(f): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
@R231, congrats ooh. When was your big day.

so funny, we were all bull**shitt*ing last year on the Valentines day thread and a year later, you don marry. I am soo happy for you.
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Pweety4me(f): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mygoldie:

Pweety sis,do you miss those faces? cheesy
Yes & no ooo, because we no see half of dem faces sha. undecided grin
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Pweety4me(f): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2011
Omolola1:

Hey gurlie, how u been? iv'e been asking of you. smiley
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by annawhite(f): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
Omolola1:

anna dear, am pumping, u?
im doing okay
Pweety4me:

Yes & no ooo, because we no see half of dem faces sha. undecided grin
pwety abeg no carry me join with dsense again ooo sad sad sad
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Pweety4me(f): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
annawhite:

pwety abeg no carry me join with dsense again ooo sad sad sad

No vex sweerie. smiley
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Omolola1(f): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pweety darling! am very gud dear! missed u lyk crazy

hopefully u wuld liberate d romance section
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Pweety4me(f): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
Omolola1:

I no know about dat1, u get any liberating contribrutions? undecided

Yes missed u 2 babe.
smiley
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by MrCork17: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
AnnaWhite <<<<<< Most beautifil female, Wifey material, 10 outter 10, One & Only, Lovable!! wink
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by koolchicco: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

AnnaWhite <<<<<< Most beautifil female, Wifey material, 10 outter 10, One & Only, Lovable!! wink

Na lie lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Omolola1(f): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2011
@pweety, first, u av to get rid of peeps lyk corky, create meaninful threads nd brng back ur swag. . .lol
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by annawhite(f): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

No vex sweerie. smiley
no wahala but i still likehim*shouting on top of my voice*im done with that pharoah wanna be
Omolola1:

can she do the job,cos everyday this section keeps getting worse with miscreants everywhere
Mr, Cork:

AnnaWhite <<<<<< Most beautifil female, Wifey material,  10  outter 10, One & Only, Lovable!!  wink  
*hmmmm scratches hair*do u mean that in a good way,   shocked shocked shocked shocked
koolchicco:

im trying so hard to control my rage from spilling out,cant u mind ur business,even if na lie allow me to savour the moment.

@cork i love u dearie pls can i have ur pin number tongue
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Pweety4me(f): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2011
Omolola1:

@pweety, first, u av to get rid of peeps lyk corky, create meaninful threads nd brng back your swag. . .lol

Loool i don old o. . . tongue grin
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by koolchicco: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2011
annawhite:

spilling out,cant u mind your business,even if na lie allow me to savour the moment.
angry sad embarassed
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Mygoldie(f): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2011
koolchicco:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Omolola1(f): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2011
it doeznt matter jor. . .nah faceless forum, nobody go know if u nor tell dem *pweety nor fall my hand o!*
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Pweety4me(f): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2011
Omolola1:

it doeznt matter jor. . .nah faceless forum, nobody go know if u nor tell dem *pweety nor fall my hand o!*
Lol i go try, but u know i'm not much of a poster b4, it just happens every now & then.

Butu sef try small, i believe this place needs more than useful posts it need real HELP!
Re: What Happened To The Faces Of Nairaland? by Mygoldie(f): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

Loool i don old o. . . tongue grin

You don reach 95 years old? grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between GRACE And FAVOUR? / My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) / Whoever Mowed This Grass Deserves A Goal Medal... (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.