Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu (14166 Views)

This Is Iragbiji. The Beautiful Hometown Of President-elect Bola Tinubu. Video / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:
Iragbiji

It's the same upstairs shown from many sides, people are snapping picture in the front.

I think that only upstairs belongs to the king grin

6 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by FRESHG(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2020
illicit:

That is not Iragbjji town.
ANY CURRENT PICTURES OF IRAGBIJI TOWN

6 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Gabkosh: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:
Iragbiji
You get time sha
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Gabkosh: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

It's the same upstairs shown from many sides, people are snapping picture in the front.

E don pain you grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Ritchiee: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Oga go siddon... you are just a butterfly who thinks he's a bird.

He is telling you the truth.A Yoruba from even Mars, has every right to Lagos than all Igbos combined.
All what you have in Lagos can be revoked by any Yorubaman or woman.Ask Massob.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Gabkosh: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2020
FRESHG:
WHATS UP WITH THOSE BROWN ROOFSsad
Like this ohafia own

6 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Useless Photoshop

Didn't you see onigbiji or iragbiji?
How's that photoshop

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2020
All these IPOB miscreants with inferiority complex. They sleep and dream anything Tinubu and Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Iragbiji

3 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

He is telling you the truth.A Yoruba from even Mars, has every right to Lagos than all Igbos combined.
All what you have in Lagos can be revoked by any Yorubaman or woman.Ask Massob.
NL warlord. Your leaders pamper and intimidate Igbos to vote for them during election. Your governors need the IGR to loot. Apart from juju, what's your Benin republic kit bringing to the table? An Igboman as a Nigerian has less rights than a beninoise?
Oya GBE ori e wa ko gba epe grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Gabkosh:
You get time sha

No, next time they won't use old pictures.
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by nku5: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin no wonder the man no wan make Lagos breathe small. Even changed his surname to Tinubu (Lagos indigene name)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:

Didn't you see onigbiji or iragbiji?
How's that photoshop
How's that Photoshop? Like you don't know oluwole transformed into online Photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Yebosola(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2020
FRESHG:
IS ALHAJI BOLA AHMED TINUBU FROM IRAGBIJI OD NOT

Una go die over Tinubu's matter one day, is Iragbiji in SE? The time spent on Tinubu and SW generally could ave benefited u if u try to remove logs in your eyes than the specs in Yoruba eyes, tell me, nah Yorubas exchange your destiny with kerosene and wheelbarrow by your Ikpeazu and SE Govs? Omo afipa ji awon obi e, Obo ki jere lehin oko.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2020
Pathfinder school of health technology iragbiji

Thatfairguy, I think these girls are ibo girls
Slap44 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
How's that Photoshop? Like you don't know oluwole transformed into online Photoshop.

Abeq, go and sleep.

A da nukan ‘en ejo oun e pa i.
Di oton gwe osi, do osi gwe oton oun owe mu fen i.
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by mamotalk: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Me benefit from Ngige, is he my husband or brother?

He makes return to Tinubu who came to lift his hand in Anambra grin
so u admit now that Tinubu is destiny helper of your fellow osu brother

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2020
DrGoodman:
We are here working in Osun state Covid team and when I was shown a deserted village and someone is forcing me to believe this ghost town is where Tunubu was born! Only one upstair in the whole town!

I even learnt that he abandoned the town many years ago and will do anything to deny he cane from here. One local man here told me that Tunubu even refused to return to the village for his own mother's funeral in Iragbiji Osun state.

There's nothing wrong with moving to another state and becoming a governor, or controlling things but to abandon the place of your birth is unAfrican.

Tinubu, please come back sometimes, your real people needs you.

Lol. Hate has made you Okoros incredibly dumb and tediously hypocritical. It is "unAfrican" to abandon one's place of birth ba?

What term would you use to describes Igbos who, in their millions, have not only abandoned their states and region of birth but prefer, as you are doing, to sit online daily talking about Yoruba land, Yoruba leaders, Yoruba people and Yoruba socio-economic reality?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Ritchiee: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
NL warlord. Your leaders pamper and intimidate Igbos to vote for them during election. Your governors need the IGR to loot. Apart from juju, what's your Benin republic kit bringing to the table? An Igboman as a Nigerian has less rights than a beninoise?
Oya GBE ori e wa ko gba epe grin

If the Beninoise is a Yoruba, he has rights more than you in Lagos.He can even revoke your one room apartment.Oya GBE ori wa ko gba adua grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2020
Gabkosh:
E don pain you grin

Which pain? grin

If my boys build this type of upstairs in that picture, I will fire him for being useless grin

You know what we can do.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2020
myboy2111:
All these IPOB miscreants with inferiority complex. They sleep and dream anything Tinubu and Yoruba

Indeed. No sensible Yoruba will take Igbos seriously because we know most of them are just Yoruba wannabes.

Obvious everything Igbos hold dear and covet the most in life is linked to Yoruba land, Yoruba people and how Yorubas live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2020
40 thousand naira challenge!

If anyone can send a picture of 4 upstairs standing near each other in a kilometre radius in Iragbiji, I am paying N40 k grin

Send the picture with your account number and get alert in ten minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Ritchiee: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Yebosola:

Una go die over Tinubu's matter one day, is Iragbiji in SE? The time spent on Tinubu and SW generally could ave benefited u if u try to remove logs in your eyes than the specs in Yoruba eyes, tell me, nah Yorubas exchange your destiny with kerosene and wheelbarrow by your Ikpeazu and SE Govs? Omo afipa ji awon obi e, Obo ki jere lehin oko.

These people are just daft.If there is no Nigeria,there will be Yorubaland,Igboland,Hausaland etc.

Ogun, Lagos,Kwara,Lagos,Ondo etc are all Yorubaland.There were Yorubas before Nigeria and when Nigeria goes,there will still be Yorubas and Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Ritchiee: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2020
This is Iragbiji...

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

These people are just draft.If there is no Nigeria,there will be Yorubaland,Igboland,Hausaland etc.

Ogun, Lagos,Kwara,Lagos,Ondo etc are all Yorubaland.There were Yorubas before Nigeria and when Nigeria goes,there will still be Yorubas and Yorubaland.

You are talking out of point.

How can we save the people of Iragbiji from generational neglect and abandonment. Doesn't charity begin at home any longer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:
This is Iragbiji...

A town of a single upatair. grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Seerade029: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

If anyone can send a picture of 4 upstairs standing near each other in a kilometre radius in Iragbiji, I am paying N40 k grin

Who will be building upstairs when land is cheap?
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:
Pathfinder school of health technology iragbiji

Thatfairguy, I think these girls are ibo girls
Slap44 grin

Why are you stylishly implying that Iragbiji girls are ugly? grin

Stop it ooo

3 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:

Who will be building upstairs when land is cheap?

That means the OP is correct.

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2020
DrGoodman:
[s]We are here working in Osun state Covid team and when I was shown a deserted village and someone is forcing me to believe this ghost town is where Tunubu was born! Only one upstair in the whole town!

I even learnt that he abandoned the town many years ago and will do anything to deny he cane from here. One local man here told me that Tunubu even refused to return to the village for his own mother's funeral in Iragbiji Osun state.

There's nothing wrong with moving to another state and becoming a governor, or controlling things but to abandon the place of your birth is unAfrican.

Tinubu, please come back sometimes, your real people needs you.[/s]

Rubbish from a fflattinno via Biafrauud republic
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by nku5: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 / 2023: Rift Widens In South West Over Afenifere’s Endorsement Style / Female Bombers Now Disguise In Men’s Clothes – DHQ Alerts Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.