Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu (14315 Views)

This Is Iragbiji. The Beautiful Hometown Of President-elect Bola Tinubu. Video / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by splendour7(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Seerade029:
ode, that is not iragbiji.

I challenge to you tell me 2 towns before it and 2 towns after it, which road and way lead to iragbiji?
oga You Well So? He Said He Went There For Covid 19 Stuffs And You Are Asking Him To Name Roads And 2 Naighboring Villages? Abeg Also Ask Him To Tell You The Name Of Their Oba And Cabinets As Well.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
majamajic:

That's why the villages are not developed , I followed a friend to his home town one time , he told me same thing

If they abandoned their villages for lagos, then they have no moral right to mock other tribes for going the same Lagos. Afterall, Lagos state is a part of Nigeria and we're all nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Another Tinubu mate Chimaroke Nnamani built 3 brand new universities in his village and environs, why did Tinubu abandon Iragbiji? grin

4 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
MrColdsweat:

If they abandoned their villages for lagos, then they have no moral right to mock other tribes for going the same Lagos. Afterall, Lagos state is a part of Nigeria and we're all nigerians.

Exactly!

What's your brand of drink my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by majamajic(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Yes that's the mistake they are making , forgetting that igbos troop home every Easter and Xmas to build , celebrate and relate

3 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

They are in Yorubaland.They live in Yorubaland,they die in Yorubaland.So what??
Lagos is in Nigeria. Igbos, fulanis in Lagos are in Nigeria.

You cannot say yorubas can live in any part of yorubaland and then say Nigerians cannot live in all parts of Nigeria.
That's hypocrisy.

Nigerians will live anywhere within the territories of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:
Prove that he is from Iragbiji first We take it from there �

Wait

Wait

Are you saying Tinubu is not from Iragbiji? grin

This guy might be exposing something big here, we must probe this expose, it might expose why someone is driving the whole region to serve the north.

Is Tinubu from Katsina state?

New thread loading grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Difrent: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

And this one goes tribal. That's so unfortunate. In a harmless thread like this where the OP just wants the asiwaju to look at his roots you are trying to mix tribal issues with your response.

So unfortunate.

This thread is not harmless, it's a tribal thread meant to smear the name of a tribal leader . What's unfortunate is people like you implying otherwise.
Unfortunately for your IGBOS, Tinubu won't govern any of your states so you will miss his great leadership skills that would have uplifted your gully erosion ravaged and mud hut enclave economically and socially, me think that's why y'all are so obsessed with anything Tinubu.,always wondering why no iboman in this generation can be as great as him and hating the yorubas for having such a great leader.
Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Difrent:

This thread is not harmless, it's a tribal thread meant to smear the name of a tribal leader . What's unfortunate is people like you implying otherwise.
Unfortunately for your IGBOS, Tinubu won't govern any of your states so you will miss his great leadership skills that would have uplifted your gully erosion ravaged and mud hut enclave economically and socially, me think that's why y'all are so obsessed with anything Tinubu.,always wondering why no iboman in this generation can be as great as him and hating the yorubas for having such a great leader.
Pathetic

You see my friend, we are two different sets of people in our tribes. If a Tinubu were to rule Anambra or Imo and his village remains like Iragbiji after 6 months of swearing in, he will be stoned on the streets and cannot even return to his house.

But in your clime, it's OK for you to worship a person and call him a great leader, someone who didn't even turn up for his own mother's burial or ever been seen in his own village for over 20 years just because he shared two bullion vans filled with dirty money ? In my tribe he will have no roots and be forgotten.
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
majamajic:

Yes that's the mistake they are making , forgetting that igbos troop home every Easter and Xmas to build , celebrate and relate

Igbos always return to enjoy their homes.

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Ritchiee: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

They live in Lagos, die in Lagos and sent to their Osun villages for burials grin

lol

It is only you migrants and strangers that must be taken to Abakaleke in potopoto republic to be buried like Azikiwe.Yorubas bury their dead anywhere they die in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:

Agba Ara e.It was the foolish automatic corrector.
Come,you have lived a considerable period amongst the Yoruba but you are our chief opponent.Do you know that I can call you Ndiara?
Call me whatever you like. I love Yorubas (not Yoruba online grin miscreants).
But Helinues, he's my succubus, though he's a pain in the ass most times, I just can't stop loving him.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ritchiee:
lol

It is only you migrants and strangers that must be taken to Abakaleke in potopoto republic to be buried like Azikiwe.Yorubas bury their dead anywhere they die in Yorubaland.
What exactly do you mean by potopoto republic? Where in Igboland have you been?
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by eagleu: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bye the noise Tinubu and his dirty iyaloja make in Lagos, you'd think that they were natives of Lagos? Damn!

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
splendour7:
oga You Well So? He Said He Went There For Covid 19 Stuffs And You Are Asking Him To Name Roads And 2 Naighboring Villages? Abeg Also Ask Him To Tell You The Name Of Their Oba And Cabinets As Well.
Maybe he thinks OP is Google maps himself.

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by oyatz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tinubu might have been born in Mars or Jupiter that is his business.

The only thing we know is that he is a humanbeing and a Nigerian.

SLAP44:

He made the assertions and if you can prove him wrong, come with your facts

If you say Tinubu is not from Iragbiji, where is he from, because he wasn't born at Bourdillion.

If you say he was there to bury his mother, where are the pictures apart from your beer palour denials without substance.

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by coputa(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Jesus was born of little beginnings in a manger in Bethlehem, please go to Bethlehem today and see the whole place is a tourist attraction which makes billions for the state of Israel.
Are you saying that iragbiji should be an attraction to tourist because of Tinubu,a one time governor.

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Cherez: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
seunmsg:
Iragbiji is not a ghost town, it is a very big and popular town in Osun State. It is the headquarters of Boripe local government. The OP’s claim that there is only one upstairs in the town is completely false and ridiculous. You Igbos should face your states and stop this nonsense.
How do you know the guy is Igbo and did you mind your business with NDDC matters?

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Cherez: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Does that picture look like one that was recently taken to you? That’s an old picture that is available online. If OP was truly at Iragbiji, tell him to upload the pictures he took there and not old pictures downloaded from google search. Below is the site where OP got his old pictures from http://www.africancraft.com/oyelami/iragbiji.htm
You're right
The OP I believe is being mischievous here but leave the Igbos out of it

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Ritchiee: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Call me whatever you like. I love Yorubas (not Yoruba online grin miscreants).
But Helinues, he's my succubus, though he's a pain in the ass most times, I just can't stop loving him.

I can almost feel your transgendered love oozing out of my device.Yorubas love Igbos but you are turning us to the likes of you now.You are our junior siblings that need some spanking if you continue suspecting that we hate you after a lot that we have done for you and continue to do for you as our little siblings. grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Ritchiee: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
eagleu:
Bye the noise Tinubu and his dirty iyaloja make in Lagos, you'd think that they were natives of Lagos? Damn!
Says an OSU from SE republic.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Justice35: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
flokii:
As much as I want to refrain from harsh words, truth must be told.. outsiders can't dictate to Yorubas in Yorubaland (South West). I don't know why you lots can't mind your region and face your useless, corrupt leaders keeping your ancestral lands in perpetual poverty.

A Yoruba from Benin Republic has more right in Yorubaland than a shukudi from far away SE.

No be una fault sha.. 'too much familiarity brings contempt'. Na Yorubas give una chance.
oga sharap.....stop wailing!!! You pathetic afonjas do worse....you are the ones that always interfere on Igbo matters....we ate just learning from you.

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
oyatz:
Tinubu might have been born in Mars or Jupiter that is his business.

The only thing we know is that he is a humanbeing and a Nigerian.

No, if you deny him being from Iragbiji, that throws the doors open for wilder speculations, , he can be from Niger republic or worse still, from Abia state which you love to hate grin
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Gabkosh:
Tinubu.

The main cause of backwardness in alaigbo.

Tinubu, the main cause of communal clash in Anambra, between, in abia, between ebonyi and Benue, between cross river and abia grin.

Below is ohafia

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
SLAP44:
40 thousand naira challenge!

If anyone can send a picture of 4 upstairs standing near each other in a kilometre radius in Iragbiji, I am paying N40 k grin

Send the picture with your account number and get alert in ten minutes.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Ritchiee: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Lagos is in Nigeria. Igbos, fulanis in Lagos are in Nigeria.

You cannot say yorubas can live in any part of yorubaland and then say Nigerians cannot live in all parts of Nigeria.
That's hypocrisy.

Nigerians will live anywhere within the territories of Nigeria.
lol

You are very correct,sir.Everybody is welcomed in Lagos as we all continue to grow positively.
The problem started from Azikiwe that our parents told us fought tooth and nail to make Lagos a ...no man's land....which Awolowo fought against and defeated him.
Azikiwe did a lot to undermine the SW.

Your people still insist on following Azikiwe's steps even when he had enormous powers but still failed in his negative bid.
We know it is their consolation song after Azikiwe had been resoundingly defeated.

Just because we know Igbos' behavior,which means they won't stop and we would continue to remind them that thevfirst rapper of that slogan is long gone and taken back to Abakaleke where he belonged.
They will also be taken to Abakaleke just like Azikiwe.
Lagos is for all just as any state is for all as long as we are Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]

Nobody could win my 40 thousand naira because not more than 4 upstair in this town.
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by nku5: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
oyatz:
Instead of you to face your State and start holding your leaders accountable, you are carrying Tinubu's matter on your head like Brazilian hair.

Tinubu (Full name= Osun-tinu-Ibu-wa) is a old popular Yoruba name with many people from Kogi, Kwara, Osun,Oyo, Ogun and Lagos bearing it as surnames.( Type Tinubu on Facebook, you will see so many Tinubus).

It's just as funny as saying Okafor is an Anambra Surname.

Tinubu is not even his real name tongue

1 Like

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Gracchus: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s][/s]
SLAP44:

You see my friend, we are two different sets of people in our tribes. If a Tinubu were to rule Anambra or Imo and his village remains like Iragbiji after 6 months of swearing in, he will be stoned on the streets and cannot even return to his house.

But in your clime, it's OK for you to worship a person and call him a great leader, someone who didn't even turn up for his own mother's burial or ever been seen in his own village for over 20 years just because he shared two bullion vans filled with dirty money ? In my tribe he will have no roots and be forgotten.
[s][/s]What exactly is the problem with you people? Are igbos and Yorubas the same thing? The last I checked, we are different historically, culturally, and in every other areas of life, heck, up till the advent of Nigeria, we never had any contact with you people whatsoever, so why must we do the same thing. Just bleeping face your region and play your politics the way you like and we gon face ours too and play our politics the way it suits us. You simpleton!!!
Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by Gracchus: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Another Tinubu mate Chimaroke Nnamani built 3 brand new universities in his village and environs, why did Tinubu abandon Iragbiji? grin
You must be very crazy for posting this glorified Secondary school as university. Compare the shithole your so called Governor built with Landmark University, you Muppet.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu by SLAP44: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Gracchus:
You must be very crazy for posting this glorified Secondary school as university. Compare the shithole your so called Governor built with Landmark University, you Muppet.

We are talking of governors building universities in their own villages. Leave the thread if you have nothing to say to the topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake / Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.