Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? (41410 Views)

Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Well my Islam has been here for close to Fifteen Centuries now. We number close to 2 billion souls and what's more our Doctrines have remain the SAME WAY as left to us by our Prophet. Can you say the same for yours?

Please why that long since Islam is from Saudi Arabia?

Are you saying God is now making a race more important than others? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
DappaD:

The issue you have is when you try to marry the inspired words of Jehovah God with some makeup beliefs that your ancestors forged. That's where the problem is coming from. Take time and reevaluate all you believe in. Stop using the Bible to make it agree with your beliefs and let's see whether you'll have anything to say.

The funny thing is, you can't handle Isaiah 40 and 60. This two Chapters are just few of many places that Messenger and Servant of God was mentioned.

I guess you are good with the warped Doctrines and tortured interpretations from your elders. Walk and talk to me, I can wean you off them. You can't appreciate the Splendour of the Horizon by peeping from a Keyhole. Leave your narrow prism and come out in the open.
Every Israelite Prophet talked about and warn the STIFF-NECKS, The REPROBATES of his coming.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

The funny thing is, you can't handle Isaiah 40 and 60. This two Chapters are just few of many places that Messenger and Servant of God was mentioned.

I guess you are good with the warped Doctrines and tortured interpretations from your elders. Walk and talk to me, I can wean you off them. You can't appreciate the Splendour of the Horizon by peeping from a Keyhole. Leave your narrow prism and come out in the open.
Every Israelite Prophet talked about and warn the STIFF-NECKS, The REPROBATES of his coming.

Messenger of God and Servant of God that's promised is none other than Jesus Christ that Moses wrote about @ Deuteronomy 18:15-18

Apostle Peter cleared that in the Bible book of Act 2&3 that Jesus is the Servant of God Moses and all other prophets has been talking about! Act 3:13

So there is nowhere in the Bible book of Isaiah that Muhammad is mentioned, your Arabian miscreants may deceive you but as long as they're saying there is no chosen race. Then neither the Bible nor there fabricated book is needed my guy! cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I know you have been fed the Lie that God chooses Races. In Islam, ALL are equal before God.

I want to believe that you're not a kid that could easily be tossed here and there. It's either there is no chosen race at all so that everyone goes back to the messengers sent to his/her own race to worship God acceptably through the prophet sent to them or we settle for the idea that God has a race he chose to serve as example for the rest.
You're just arguing blindly!
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

But there's no mention of your god Muhammad in either Isaiah chapters 42 or 60.
That's why I said leave the Bible (God's Word) for God's people — Jehovah's Witnesses. Because any interpretation you give the scriptures will just be laughable undecided

Isaiah 42 pointed to Jehovah God approving his Son, Jesus Christ which was fulfilled less than 800 years later when the Messiah(Jesus) appeared in the year 29 C.E.
Isaiah 60 foreshadows the darkness that Judah faced when Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonians in the year 33C.E.
Also pointed to a future time when Jehovah's Witnesses in the year 1918 faced a similar kind of ‘darkness’ when the preaching work was halted temporarily.

You just went out of your way to quote those chapters of Isaiah simply because it contained ‘Kedah’ . You can now see how erroneous your thoughts and teachings are because you cannot just quote from the Bible without explaining what those scriptures are actually talking about.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
TATIME:

I want to believe that you're not a kid that could easily be tossed here and there. It's either there is no chosen race at all so that everyone goes back to the messengers sent to his/her own race to worship God acceptably through the prophet sent to them or we settle for the idea that God has a race he chose to serve as example for the rest.
You're just arguing blindly!

Lukuluku69 is the funniest clown on Nairaland walahi talahi! cheesy

He wants to debunk Israel the chosen nation of prophets, and at the same time he wants to parade Muhammad of Saudi Arabia as a prophet sent to the whole world! cheesy

Yet there is no trace that God sent any prophet to the Arabs, they were not given any laws to say, they're perpetual idolaters from time immemorial and nothing to prove saying "this is what God told them that Muhammad has come to remind them" so what exactly is the significance of this Muhammad in the scene if not just an impostor? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
DappaD:

That's why I said leave the Bible (God's Word) for God's people — Jehovah's Witnesses. Because any interpretation you give the scriptures will just be laughable undecided

Isaiah 42 pointed to Jehovah God approving his Son, Jesus Christ which was fulfilled less than 800 years later when the Messiah(Jesus) appeared in the year 29 C.E.
Isaiah 60 foreshadows the darkness that Judah faced when Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonians in the year 33C.E.
Also pointed to a future time when Jehovah's Witnesses in the year 1918 faced a similar kind of ‘darkness’ when the preaching work was halted temporarily.

You just went out of your way to quote those chapters of Isaiah simply because it contained ‘Kedah’ . You can now see how erroneous your thoughts and teachings are because you cannot just quote from the Bible without explaining what those scriptures are actually talking about.

He is just credulous for the religion handed over to him by his daddy and instead of been calm to know what is going on, Luku feel his father's farm is the largest of all! cheesy

Can't you see how he fumbled when i quoted the Qur'an where the book asked Muhammad to go and learn about the true God from the Israelites?

The ode wanted to argue, i was planning to download several Qu'ran translations to show him that he's just a novice.

How can you be arguing that God doesn't chose any special race, yet at the same time you want me to agree with you that the same God went all the way to pick an Arabian as the messenger i must follow? cheesy

Haba! Why not someone from my own race if truthfully God doesn't have a chosen race? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
DappaD:

I told you to leave warped Doctrines and Tortured interpretations behind. JW are known for that. Three times your elders gave a DATE for the END OF THE WORLD. Three times it failed. Can't you see that that came about because of Tortured Interpretations?

In the Bible, was there any MENTION BY NAME of your Murdered god Jesus by Name from Genesis to Revelation?

Dundee that you are, Personage are usually describe, qualities given that is the way most Religious text work. That is why it is a MYSTERY and DARK SAYING. Until the Personage comes and those qualities described are displayed that is when you know DappaDundee!
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Maximus69:

He is just credulous for the religion handed over to him by his daddy and instead of been calm to know what is going on, Luku feel his father's farm is the largest of all! cheesy

Can't you see how he fumbled when i quoted the Qur'an where the book asked Muhammad to go and learn about the true God from the Israelites?

The ode wanted to argue, i was planning to download several Qu'ran translations to show him that he's just a novice.

How can you be arguing that God doesn't chose any special race, yet at the same time you want me to agree with you that the same God went all the way to pick an Arabian as the messenger i must follow? cheesy

Haba! Why not someone from my own race if truthfully God doesn't have a chosen race? cheesy

He is indeed a noob. For him to acknowledge this
Lukuluku69:

My mistake on this one. Yes that verse was directed at the Prophet. So, what about it?
Shows that Lululuku69 is not yet acquainted with his forged religious book.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I told you to leave warped Doctrines and Tortured interpretations behind. JW are known for that. Three times your elders gave a DATE for the END OF THE WORLD. Three times it failed. Can't you see that that came about because of Tortured Interpretations?

In the Bible, was there any MENTION BY NAME of your Murdered god Jesus by Name from Genesis to Revelation?

Dundee that you are, Personage are usually describe, qualities given that is the way most Religious text work. That is why it is a MYSTERY and DARK SAYING. Until the Personage comes and those qualities described are displayed that is when you know DappaDundee!
From Genesis to Malachi, all the prophecies set forth concerning Jesus being born and recognized as the Messiah were all fulfilled in the now called New Testament.

Once again there is no mention of your god Muhammad in regards to the prophecies made by Jehovah's prophets.
And the issue still remains. Can your forged religion stand if you DO NOT quote from the Bible?

I'll pay no attention to your insults. Let's face the issue here else you'll keep exposing your ignorance the more.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
DappaD:

Isaiah 60. Can you post it here please. And show me where Jehovah witnesses were mentioned and other claims you made.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Isaiah 60. Can you post it here please. And show me where Jehovah witnesses were mentioned and other claims you made.

No no no you're not getting the drift, Lululuku69.
The book of Isaiah written some 2,800years ago was written by one man — Isaiah. He was inspired by God's holy spirit to give prophecies — concerning Jesus Christ, God's Kingdom and judgments of Judah and Babylon, prophecies of hope etc

Going by your narrative, you said that the Jewish scribes ‘manipulated’ the Hebrew Scriptures right? Now, how are you certain this book of Isaiah wasn't ‘manipulated’ as well?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
DappaD:

From Genesis to Malachi, all the prophecies set forth concerning Jesus being born and recognized as the Messiah were all fulfilled in the now called New Testament.

Once again there is no mention of your god Muhammad in regards to the prophecies made by Jehovah's prophets.
And the issue still remains. Can your forged religion stand if you DO NOT quote from the Bible?

I'll pay no attention to your insults. Let's face the issue here else you'll keep exposing your ignorance the more.

DappaDundee, I repeat give a prophesy about your murdered god where it was written :his name will be Jesus.(from Genesis to Malachi) Very simple.

My insults? Take a moment and read your own posts from the moment you mentioned me till now and read mine too and see who leads on the insults/abuse Table.
So, from Genesis tn Malachi. I will be waiting. Any prophesies that mentioned Jesus by Name: Jesus.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

DappaDundee, I repeat give a prophesy about your murdered god where it was written :his name will be Jesus.(from Genesis to Malachi) Very simple.

My insults? Take a moment and read your own posts from the moment you mentioned me till now and read mine too and see who leads on the insults/abuse Table.
So, from Genesis tn Malachi. I will be waiting. Any prophesies that mentioned Jesus by Name: Jesus.
Lululuku69 I refuse to believe that you're unintelligent undecided
Your useless god Muhammad/Allah does not fit into any of the prophecies in the Hebrew Scriptures. cheesy
Stop trying to bring in your forged religion to the table. Stop trying to equate God's inspired word with your false religion riddled with bloodshed. Just stop.
You're ready to drag the Bible to the mudpits when it doesn't suit your forged religion's narrative and say the Bible is ‘manipulated’. But you'll also want to quote from the same ‘manipulated’ Bible to prove your point. Do you see how daft you're being?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Isaiah is a prophet from Israel, NOT Saudi Arabia!
So why not quote a prophet from amongst the Arabs that say something about your impostor?
Abi there is none except what the Israelites say?
cheesy

You (worshipers of the true God) are my Witnesses declared JEHOVAH {Isaiah 43:10-12} Says about those that will come together from different races {Isaiah 2:2-4} under the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6}

So before you continue arguing blindly in support of your Allah/Muhammad, use your brains for just once.

The God of the Hebrews (JEHOVAH) declared that people will come from different races under the heavens and they become peace loving, they will not carry weapons nor learn wars no more.
Then he said they are his Witnesses under the Prince of Peace!

I'm confidently declaring to you now that Isaiah was specifically prophesying about Jehovah's Witnesses who will come from different races on this planet to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, that's why we've settled all our differences PEACEFULLY as worshipers of one God.

Can you now relate that to your murderous sect where you people can easily be instigated to kill one another like no man business in the face of Racism? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
DappaD:

I am yet to see the Prophesy that mentioned your murdered god by name from Genesis to Malachi as you boasted. There is non because there was NON.

On the Contrary, Isaiah 42 mentioned Keidar and Isaiah 60 mentioned TWO OF ISHMAEL Sons name: Nebaioth and Kedar. Are you saying Isaiah could not remember Judah's name while talking about Israel and your Ogbanje Cult of a Religion?

Isaiah is talking to Judah you say but kept using Ishmael's sons name?

Isaiah 42 opened with a Message addressed to "My Messenger and Servant" was your murdered god also his own messenger and Servant?

I am sure the last Letter in your Moniker stands for Dundee.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

So why not quote a prophet from amongst the Arabs that say something about your impostor?
cheesy

You (worshipers of the true God) are my Witnesses declared JEHOVAH {Isaiah 43:10-12} Says about those that will come together from different races {Isaiah 2:2-4} under the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6}

So before you continue arguing blindly in support of your Allah/Muhammad, use your brains for just once.

The God of the Hebrews (JEHOVAH) declared that people will come from different races under the heavens and they become peace loving, they will not carry weapons nor learn wars no more.

I'm confidently declaring to you now that Isaiah was specifically prophesying about Jehovah's Witnesses who will come from different races on this planet to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, that's why we've settled all our differences PEACEFULLY as worshipers of one God.

Can you now relate that to your murderous sect where you people can easily be instigated to kill one another like no man business in the face of Racism? cheesy

Dumb Maximus 69, read your Bible Jehovah killed more.

Yes Isaiah is a Prophet of Israel but he left Prophesies fore-warning these Stiffnecks, these Reprobates. The ones you claimed murdered your god.

I will quote Isaiah because he Mentioned the Names of my Hero SONS' NAMES. That should interest me, don't you think dumb Maximus69?

Nebaioth and Kedar are Ishmael's son names what are they doing in the Book for Israelites? So, I will quote him.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

cheesy

When The Jews killed your god, it was done peacefully I guess. Didn't they serve the same God?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

When The Jews killed your god, it was done peacefully I guess. Didn't they serve the same God?

You just love dragging yourself in the quagmire!

JWs don't believe Jesus is our God, our God is Jehovah! cheesy

Those who killed Jesus aren't worshipers of the same God with Jesus anymore {John 8:44} they rejected a prophet of God and killed him! embarassed

So they can't be worshipers of the same God and killers of his Prophet at the same time, makes sense not your useless religion where you can't understand why Muslims must kill Muslims over racism! cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

You just love dragging yourself in the quagmire!

JWs don't believe Jesus is our God, our God is Jehovah! cheesy

Those who killed Jesus aren't worshipers of the same God with Jesus anymore {John 8:44} they rejected a prophet of God and killed him! embarassed

So they can't be worshipers of the same God and killers of his Prophet at the same time, makes sense not your useless religion where you can't understand why Muslims must kill Muslims over racism! cheesy

So, the whole of Jehovah kids (Israel) are not Worshippers of Jehovah now? But you kept reading their books? Because when you ask them they don't believe in Jesus a.k.a Angel Michael because they claimed to have killed him.

Do you accept the fact that Jehovah killed more and was also a Racist God by talking only to Israel while leaving others to wander aimlessly?

And why would Isaiah kept mentioning Ishmael sons' name while talking to those Reprobates? Any word from your BLIND Elders as to why?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

So, the whole of Jehovah kids (Israel) are not Worshippers of Jehovah now?
If you don't understand something just ask and you'll be taught. Jehovah is the God of their father Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Whoever want to receive their type of blessings must have their type of faith Sir not just their descendants! wink

But you kept reading their books?
The book was written by faithful Israelites so any unfaithful Israelite is indirectly saying those book are worthless to him! wink

Because when you ask them they don't believe in Jesus a.k.a Angel Michael because they claimed to have killed him.

Right from the beginning there has always been more unfaithful Israelites than the faithful ones, so only the faithful have God's blessings! wink

Do you accept the fact that Jehovah killed more and was also a Racist God by talking only to Israel while leaving others to wander aimlessly?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Satan began ruling the majority right from the time Adam and Eve joined him in his rebellion against God, so Jehovah chose just one nation to give them rules in order to prepare their minds ready for the Messiah (Christ) who will teach them what they're to teach all other nations! wink

And why would Isaiah kept mentioning Ishmael sons' name while talking to those Reprobates? Any word from your BLIND Elders as to why?
Mentioning names of other races appeared in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, so there is nothing special about mentioning names Sir! wink
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

If you don't understand something just ask and you'll be taught. Jehovah is the God of their father Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Whoever want to receive their type of blessings must have their type of faith Sir not just their descendants! wink

The book was written by faithful Israelites so any unfaithful Israelite is indirectly saying those book are worthless to him! wink

Right from the beginning there has always been more unfaithful Israelites than the faithful ones, so only the faithful have God's blessings! wink

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Satan began ruling the majority right from the time Adam and Eve joined him in his rebellion against God, so Jehovah chose just one nation to give them rules in order to prepare their minds ready for the Messiah (Christ) who will teach them what they're to teach all other nations! wink

Mentioning names of other races appeared in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, so there is nothing special about mentioning names Sir! wink

Programmed Bot, Isaiah was mentioning Ishmael son's name for just mentioning sake? You are even dumber than I thought. When you mentioned someone's name, you want their attention Dumbo!

Of all tribes in the World and in Israel, Isaiah choose to mention Ishmael sons' name and their dwelling place yet BLIND Maximus says it doesn't mean anything.

So Isaiah was into Comedy too?

As your Blind Elders nah.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Programmed Bot, Isaiah was mentioning Ishmael son's name for just mentioning sake? You are even dumber than I thought. When you mentioned someone's name, you want their attention Dumbo!

Of all tribes in the World and in Israel, Isaiah choose to mention Ishmael sons' name and their dwelling place yet BLIND Maximus says it doesn't mean anything.

So Isaiah was into Comedy too?

As your Blind Elders nah.

Sorry if it pains you Sir!

Moses said Ishmael's race will become terrorists, and you refused to note that place, it's Isaiah who mentioned so many other races that you want everyone to focus on just the descendants of Ishmael mentioned there shey? cheesy

Why do you just prefer to be so stupid nah? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Sorry if it pains you Sir!

Moses said Ishmael's race will become terrorists, and you refused to note that place, it's Isaiah who mentioned so many other races that you want everyone to focus on just the descendants of Ishmael mentioned there shey? cheesy

Why do you just prefer to be so stupid nah? cheesy

Glad you agreed that the names are Ishmael sons' name. But guess what? He mentioned them in a Chapter that talked about gathering of the people, when captives will be set free.
Isaiah 42 talked about a Messenger and a Servant of God. Is your god also a Messenger and a Servant of his Father?

Those who killed Jehovah son are they descendants of Ishmael too?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Glad you agreed that the names are Ishmael sons' name. But guess what? He mentioned them in a Chapter that talked about gathering of the people, when captives will be set free.
Isaiah 42 talked about a Messenger and a Servant of God. Is your god also a Messenger and a Servant of his Father?

Those who killed Jehovah son are they descendants of Ishmael too?

If you want to understand why the names were mentioned, just asked my friend.
There is no crime in asking to know other people's opinion on subjects that's of serious concern!

The story began from chapter one of the Bible book of Isaiah, so if you want to fully understand what Isaiah is talking about, you shouldn't discard the beginning of the man's prophecy! cheesy

Isaiah is simply saying people will come from different races and tongues and national groups to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers in different geographical locations on this planet.

So the mention of Ishmael's descendants means people will become part of this global family of peace lovers even amongst terrorists nations like the descendants of Ishmael! Genesis 16:11-12

An example is this my JW brother from Arabia, i asked him to interpret our daily Bible text into English when he wrote his own in Arabic! wink

Such a person is from the race of Ishmael but their is nothing that can make him lift up a weapon against his fellowman again because he has become a member of our global family of peace! Isaiah 2:2-4

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Lukuluku69 is the funniest clown on Nairaland walahi talahi! cheesy

He wants to debunk Israel the chosen nation of prophets, and at the same time he wants to parade Muhammad of Saudi Arabia as a prophet sent to the whole world! cheesy

Yet there is no trace that God sent any prophet to the Arabs, they were not given any laws to say, they're perpetual idolaters from time immemorial and nothing to prove saying "this is what God told them that Muhammad has come to remind them" so what exactly is the significance of this Muhammad in the scene if not just an impostor? cheesy

I know this is what your Dumb, Blind and Deaf elders teaches about the Arabs but take your time and read what Jeremaiah was made to utter concerning the Arabs (Kedar).

Read Jeremaiah Chapter 2 Verses 7-13.

There you will see what happened to the Arabs idols. Jeremaiah says they will dump the Idols ALL at once and embrace the True Faith. Even the Heavens was astonished. No Nation never did that and No Nation will do that again.

Jeremaiah was just mentioning Names for the fun of it again when he mentioned Kedar abi? Ode Oponu a yi rada. A fo fun gbe mu.

Keep parading the street in your stupid dirty looking leather bags disturbing people with your warped doctrines and tortured interpretations.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

There is no crime in asking to know other people's opinion on subjects that's of serious concern!

The story began from chapter one of the Bible book of Isaiah, so if you want to fully understand what Isaiah is talking about, you shouldn't discard the beginning of the man's prophecy! cheesy

Isaiah is simply saying people will come from different races and tongues and national groups to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers in different geographical locations on this planet.

So the mention of Ishmael's descendants means people will become part of this global family of peace lovers even amongst terrorists nations like the descendants of Ishmael! Genesis 16:11-12

An example is this my JW brother from Arabia, i asked him to interpret our daily Bible text into English when he wrote his own in Arabic! wink

Such a person is from the race of Ishmael but their is nothing that can make him lift up a weapon against his fellowman again because he has become a member of our global family of peace! Isaiah 2:2-4

This is wonderful Maximus! smiley smiley smiley

I know as a former intelligence officer you will bear thorough witness to many, please can i have that lovely picture?

It's really touching! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I know this is what your Dumb, Blind and Deaf elders teaches about the Arabs but take your time and read what Jeremaiah was made to utter concerning the Arabs (Kedar).

Read Jeremaiah Chapter 2 Verses 7-13.

There you will see what happened to the Arabs idols. Jeremaiah says they will dump the Idols ALL at once and embrace the True Faith. Even the Heavens was astonished. No Nation never did that and No Nation will do that again.

Jeremaiah was just mentioning Names for the fun of it again when he mentioned Kedar abi? Ode Oponu a yi rada. A fo fun gbe mu.

Keep parading the street in your stupid dirty looking leather bags disturbing people with your warped doctrines and tortured interpretations.

I think it's OK for now Lukmon!

Just know that worshipers of the true God should have LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their midst so they shouldn't lift up weapons against one another for any reason whatsoever!

Good night my friend! smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Learn Bible from you or ask from who? The same Bible that your Blind elders read and told us that The World is coming to an end? The Dotards even gave Dates! Thrice they have failed now.

Concerning Isaiah, why did you omit Chapter One and jumped to Chapter Two Programmed Bot?

Let us start from Chapter One.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Just know that worshipers of the true God should have LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their midst so they shouldn't lift up weapons against one another for any reason whatsoever!

I told you once before and I am saying it again, your Cult are just Cowards. That's all.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Maximus69:

I told you once before and I am saying it again, your Cult are just Cowards. That's all.

Before going to bed, please read thru Jeremaiah 2:7-13. Your Jehovah made Jeremaiah uttered those words.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Before going to bed, please read thru Jeremaiah 2:7-13. Your Jehovah made Jeremaiah uttered those words.
The issue is not whether the sons of Ishmael were mentioned in the Bible. Can you explain what Jeremiah was talking about there? — that's the question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.