Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,917 members, 7,852,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? (41579 Views)

Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Before the advent of the Arabian Prophet, any man who can live true to the teachings of his home Prophet has definetely grasp a good stronghold. So, The Zoroastrians Magi who came calling at Jesus crib (they were looking for that Last Prophet and they only saw a babe they left otherwise they would have cling to him. They were looking for a Man who will upturn their corrupt faith and set them aright) they found it in Islam who upturn the Magian Faith and convert them all. Google the story of Persia.
Before The Arabian Prophet if there be an Hindu, Jew, African or any other Nation of the world who live by the dictates of his home prophet in it's PRISTINE STATE, Then there is a Spiritual Truth therein but once that Messenger and Servant comes (Isaiah 60) bros, you are to leave everything and follow him.

I quote from the Bible the words of God and His Prophets what I lambast are words of Men.

And you are right, JW are close minded people. You believe God spoke only to the Israelites. In the Hindu Scripture, they call people like you NAMUCHI: An Evil Spirit that witholds Rain and by extension any own who holds the view that God only talked or is revealed in their Nation only.
You will find Muslims quoting from ALL BOOKS but you close minded people deters to the Israelites version only.
The person who said found the light doesn't agree with your forged concept of an ‘Allah’.
What can you make of that?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Before the advent of the Arabian Prophet, any man who can live true to the teachings of his home Prophet has definetely grasp a good stronghold. So, The Zoroastrians Magi who came calling at Jesus crib (they were looking for that Last Prophet and they only saw a babe they left otherwise they would have cling to him. They were looking for a Man who will upturn their corrupt faith and set them aright) they found it in Islam who upturn the Magian Faith and convert them all. Google the story of Persia.
Before The Arabian Prophet if there be an Hindu, Jew, African or any other Nation of the world who live by the dictates of his home prophet in it's PRISTINE STATE, Then there is a Spiritual Truth therein but once that Messenger and Servant comes (Isaiah 60) bros, you are to leave everything and follow him.

I quote from the Bible the words of God and His Prophets what I lambast are words of Men.

And you are right, JW are close minded people. You believe God spoke only to the Israelites. In the Hindu Scripture, they call people like you NAMUCHI: An Evil Spirit that witholds Rain and by extension any own who holds the view that God only talked or is revealed in their Nation only.
You will find Muslims quoting from ALL BOOKS but you close minded people deters to the Israelites version only.

Abegi all this are fabrications Sir!

You've said God sent messengers to all races so there is no need of last Prophet coming from any special race.

So forget about Israelites, Jews or Arabs, stick to those sent to your own race! cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Ode agba, that Verse was directed to the pagan Arabs who doubts the Prophet and the next verse say those Pagan Arabs should approach the Jews and the Christians if indeed any mention of one like Muhammad was made in their scriptures.
As a close minded JW Programmed Bot, busy youself with the next verse or are you an Arab?
Let start with Isaiah 40 and 60. Shall we?

@ bolded Lukuluku69!

Do you want to lie about the verse?
So the verse wasn't talking about Muhammad shey? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
DappaD:

Lukuluku69, MUSLIMS are not the only people who believe that truth is relative.
I've heard clergymen of Christendom say that there are some things their Daddy G.O will tell them that they'll disagree with him on the issue of truth. Yes clergymen as well and other religionists in the factions of different religions believe truth is relative. That's why if you check very well , you LOT are always in confusion .
Jehovah's Witnesses believe in only the BIBLE as the only Inspired Word of God. The rest of you in other religions wouldn't like something like this so there's no need explaining it to you.

When Jesus said at John 14:6
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”
Do you think Jesus was joking here? Or that he was being close-minded and arrogant? YES you will see it that and tag this one ‘words of men’ because it doesn't agree with your forged religion.
Forget what those Charlatan says (G.Os) the Bible, does it agree that Jehovah talked to others aside the Israelites? Answer with Scriptures. Of All Books, Quran ALONE says others have Warners. Quran ALONE
Jesus also said he was sent to the Losts of the house of Israel ONLY. Did you miss that part? Or you guy edited that one out too?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Maximus69:

You've said God sent messengers to all races so there is no need of last Prophet coming from any special race.

So forget about Israelites, Jews or Arabs, stick to those sent to your own race! cheesy

That should mean that Muslims are no better than Churchgoers who cherry pick Scriptures from the Bible that agree with their forged beliefs.
Imagine this one quoting from the Bible and still saying that spiritual light is found only in Islam

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Maximus69:

@ bolded Lukuluku69!
Do you want to lie about the verse? So the verse wasn't talking about Muhammad shey? cheesy
It was for the doubting Pagan Arabs. Are you one?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Forget what those Charlatan says (G.Os) the Bible, does it agree that Jehovah talked to others aside the Israelites? Answer with Scriptures. Of All Books, Quran ALONE says others have Warners. Quran ALONE
Jesus also said he was sent to the Losts of the house of Israel ONLY. Did you miss that part? Or you guy edited that one out too?
The issue you have is when you try to marry the inspired words of Jehovah God with some makeup beliefs that your ancestors forged. That's where the problem is coming from. Take time and reevaluate all you believe in. Stop using the Bible to make it agree with your beliefs and let's see whether you'll have anything to say.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Forget what those Charlatan says (G.Os)
the Bible, does it agree that Jehovah talked to others aside the Israelites? Answer with Scriptures. Of All Books, Quran ALONE says others have Warners. Quran ALONE
Please why will I forget ?
Isn't rottennaija part of those people you tagged ‘Charlatan’ just now?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Isaiah 60. The gathering of the people is for him and he is from the Tents of KEDAR/KEIDAR (AN ARAB)
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Isaiah 60. The gathering of the people is for him and he is from the Tents of KEDAR/KEIDAR (AN ARAB)

Stop quoting from the Bible and let's see if your forged religion can stand. undecided
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by rottennaija(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
DappaD:

[s]Please why will I forget ?
Isn't rottennaija part of those people you tagged ‘Charlatan’ just now?[/s]
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

It was for the doubting Pagan Arabs. Are you one?

That verse was specifically for Muhammad Sir! cheesy

But i'll get the correct translation of the Qur'an! cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

It's either you quote the messengers sent to your own race or we find out between the race of Ishmael and Isaac which linage God chose! cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
DappaD:

Stop quoting from the Bible and let's see if your forged religion can stand. undecided

No the Bible book of Isaiah is not part of scriptures the Scribes have manipulated! cheesy

@Isaiah 9:6 said A son is born and his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace!

So it's about who Sir? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
DappaD:

Please why will I forget ?
Isn't rottennaija part of those people you tagged ‘Charlatan’ just now?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Rottennaija has seen the light, it's just a pity he can't agree with Allah,Muhammad, Qur'an or Islam! wink
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Student of Jamiu Adégúnwà!

It's either you quote the messengers sent to your own race or we find out which race God chose between Israelites and Arabs.
You can't eat your cake and still have it! cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Maximus69:

No the Bible book of Isaiah is not part of scriptures the Scribes have manipulated! cheesy

@Isaiah 9:6 said A son is born and his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace!

So it's about who Sir? cheesy

I don't want to believe that Lululuku69 and the rest of his militant brothers believe that the ‘darkness’ at Isaiah 60:2 is referring to the darkness their ancestor Muhammad was talking about? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Something that has already been understood to be the spiritual darkness the Jews faced after Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BCE and also the darkness the anointed Christians faced when the preaching work was halted in 1918CE! embarassed

Please correct me if I'm wrong on the above regarding the ‘darkness’ Muhammad talked about.

But when will these Muslims understand that everything in the Bible is only meant to be understood by God's people — Jehovah's Witnesses? undecided
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
DappaD:

I don't want to believe that Lululuku69 and the rest of his militant brothers believe that the ‘darkness’ at Isaiah 60:2 is referring to the darkness their ancestor Muhammad was talking about? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Something that has already been understood to be the spiritual darkness the Jews faced after Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BCE and also the darkness the anointed Christians faced when the preaching work was halted in 1919CE! embarassed

Please correct me if I'm wrong on the above regarding the ‘darkness’ Muhammad talked about.

I know one young Islamic cleric named "Jamiu Adégúnwà", it's whatever he tells them that they believe as truth. This young guy just want to enrich himself from the gullible adherents. He knew the cherry picking so well, even when you ask his followers to correlate what he quoted for them with other chapters of the same Bible book, they'll start arguing blindly as if the chapter was written in isolation! cheesy

But when will these Muslims understand that everything in the Bible is only meant to be understood by God's people — Jehovah's Witnesses? undecided

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Primesky(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
DappaD:

Boss Primesky calm down let's discuss nah grin grin

1. Primesky : If you stay away from what you don't know or at least be humble enough to ask questions, will they change your name?. Always quick to utter invectives at others.

DappaD : When you tell me who made you owner of Nairaland, I won't quote you again. In as much as I may not know anything, like you said, there's absolutely nothing I can learn from you.

2. Primesky : Before man sinned in the garden of Eden, was there corruption/death of the flesh of man?. Answer the question!.

DappaD : Yes Adam, even though perfect, had a corruptible body.
However, his perfect body was not to decay/corrupt/die until he sinned. When he sinned, he became a slave to corruption. Then he passed on that “enslavement to corruption” to all his earthly descendants including you and I (Romans 5:12, 8:20-22)

Let me put it better to understand. When Adam sinned, he began aging and then sickness and other health issues spawned as well — which corresponds to this “enslavement to corruption” — Romans 8:20-22

3. Primesky : Sin brought death to man and the world at large. Jesus brought life, and was the first to assume this new body by which also he promised those who believe in him that this will also be granted to them.

DappaD : Yes yes you got it. Romans 5:12, John 3:16, 1John 5:13
On the matter of who gets the prize of immortality, that's a whole other discussion altogether.

Jehovah God has been immortal from time indefinite (Psalm 90:2,Timothy 1:17, Revelation 15:3)
Jesus after he conquered the world received the prize of immortality. (Romans 6:9) That's why he is the only other person other than Jehovah who has immortality (1Timothy 6:15,16 , Hebrews 7:15,16)
Only anointed Christians who number a 144,000 according to Revelation 7:4, 14:1-3 will receive the prize of immortality after they have conquered the world as well — 1Corinthians 15:42-54, Revelation 3:21 – so that the total number of 144,000 will rule as kings and priests along with Jesus in the Millennium (1Peter 1:3-4, 2Timothy 2:12, Revelation 1:6, 20:4,6)

4. Primesky : Tell us, would Adam and Eve have experienced death/corruption if they hadn't sinned against God's word, though they're were flesh. Answer this question before you shake off your head and call others clown.

DappaD : See Number 2.

BOTTOM LINE :
A PERFECT body isn't the same as an IMMORTAL body. A perfect body is not a slave to corruption. An imperfect body is a slave to corruption.
Meanwhile, an immortal body is indestructible and cannot see corruption whatsoever the case. That's why the angels in heaven aren't immortals. If the angels were immortals then it would impossible for Satan and his demons to be destroyed (Matthew 25:41,46, Hebrews 2:14, 1John 3:8, Revelation 20:10)

Good!. I like your civility. This is more like how we should talk.

I'll only focus on your number 2.

You differentiated between perfect body and incorruptible body. Please tell me how that's possible as at the time God made Adam and Eve?. You're saying invariably, that even without sinning, Adam and Eve would have become sick and die as well?, which is not what God said!. Was there sickness to make them imperfect at that time?, when God finished His creation work, what was His own verdict?, He said every thing was good!. Point out one area of imperfection at that time prior to the fall of man?. Sin was the originator of all imperfections. God said, the day they eat of that tree they'll die, as sin will step in to corrupt the soul and destroy the body.

Secondly, God made man as flesh from the dust,and breathed his spirit in man to become a living soul. If man doesn't have that body, he's incomplete, because God made him a tripartite being (consisting of body soul and spirit)

Angels are just spirits, man has a spirit dwelling in a body. If this flesh we now have has been subjected to death and destruction, what other body does man need to put on to be the creature God originally made him to be?. A new glorified body, higher and incorruptible need to be given to him, but that will happen only when the sin problem which has further corrupted his soul has been dealt with. That's what Jesus demonstrated when He rose again from death. If any man dies physically without dealing with the sin problem through Jesus Christ, he does not qualify to receive this new body, he will remain a lost soul to be cast out forever.

Furthermore, if anybody claims that Jesus didn't rise bodily but spiritually, my question to that person is:

1. Does a spirit die, to warrant a resurrection of the spirit?. In the case of Jesus christ, is such a person saying that the spirit of Jesus was killed on the cross and then he rose again?.

2. What was buried in the tomb was a corruptible body lacerated with injuries, blood and scares. If they say Jesus didn't rise bodily, where went that body, as it wasn't seen when the tomb was opened by the angels. Did the angels steal the flesh away, and let the spirit of Jesus to walk about, and this spirit of Jesus has scares and can be touched by men?.

Can you or anyone with the believe that Jesus Christ did not rise from the dead explain the above?.

See, let me tell you. If anyone says that Jesus didn't rise bodily, that person is subtly saying Jesus didn't have the power to conquer death, as the only way to do that is to actually rise with the body death has destroyed. This believe is what the devil strongly promotes, because it puts the Christians authority over him in doubt, which is not the case.

Any spirit, group or organization that supports the claim that Christ did not come/rise in the flesh is against Christ, because that group or person is saying Jesus didn't do what he said he would.

Jesus said -- Destroy this temple (body) and after three days I will rebuild it.

Emphasis on this temple, can anyone, human beings for that matter, destroy the spirit?, no! So he was talking about the flesh, and he did rebuild it after three days, however, he did a more glorious work on this new body making it incorruptible.

Don't let no one deceive you.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Primesky:

You differentiated between perfect body and incorruptible body. Please tell me how that's possible as at the time God made Adam and Eve?. You're saying invariably, that even without sinning, Adam and Eve would have become sick and die as well?, which is not what God said!. Was there sickness to make them imperfect at that time?, when God finished His creation work, what was His own verdict?, He said every thing was good!. Point out one area of imperfection at that time prior to the fall of man?. Sin was the originator of all imperfections. God said, the day they eat of that tree they'll die, as sin will step in to corrupt the soul and destroy the body.

Secondly, God made man as flesh from the dust,and breathed his spirit in man to become a living soul. If man doesn't have that body, he's incomplete, because God made him a tripartite being (consisting of body soul and spirit)

Angels are just spirits, man has a spirit dwelling in a body. If this flesh we now have has been subjected to death and destruction, what other body does man need to put on to be the creature God originally made him to be?. A new glorified body, higher and incorruptible need to be given to him, but that will happen only when the sin problem which has further corrupted his soul has been dealt with. That's what Jesus demonstrated when He rose again from death. If any man dies physically without dealing with the sin problem through Jesus Christ, he does not qualify to receive this new body, he will remain a lost soul to be cast out forever.

Furthermore, if anybody claims that Jesus didn't rise bodily but spiritually, my question to that person is:

1. Does a spirit die, to warrant a resurrection of the spirit?. In the case of Jesus christ, is such a person saying that the spirit of Jesus was killed on the cross and then he rose again?.

2. What was buried in the tomb was a corruptible body lacerated with injuries, blood and scares. If they say Jesus didn't rise bodily, where went that body, as it wasn't seen when the tomb was opened by the angels. Did the angels steal the flesh away, and let the spirit of Jesus to walk about, and this spirit of Jesus has scares and can be touched by men?.

Can you or anyone with the believe that Jesus Christ did not rise from the dead explain the above?.

See, let me tell you. If anyone says that Jesus didn't rise bodily, that person is subtly saying Jesus didn't have the power to conquer death, as the only way to do that is to actually rise with the body death has destroyed. This believe is what the devil strongly promotes, because it puts the Christians authority over him in doubt, which is not the case.

Any spirit, group or organization that supports the claim that Christ did not come/rise in the flesh is against Christ, because that group or person is saying Jesus didn't do what he said he would.

Jesus said -- Destroy this temple (body) and after three days I will rebuild it.

Emphasis on this temple, can anyone, human beings for that matter, destroy the spirit?, no! So he was talking about the flesh, and he did rebuild it after three days, however, he did a more glorious work on this new body making it incorruptible.

Jesus was referring to the Temple worship not his physical body! smiley

Before and during the ministry of Jesus that is the only place where pure worship is offered to God {John 4: 20-22} so at Jesus death a new covenant was sealed {Jeremiah 31:31-34} that's why the large curtain dividing the holy and the most holy was miraculously turn apart {Matthew 27:51} within those three consecutive days, there was no place on this planet where pure worship could be rendered until Jesus' resurrection!
So whoever wants to worship God acceptably from that time on must do so in the spiritual Temple which is amongst the Christians in Jesus name {Act 2:29-38} the Jerusalem Temple became useless because worshipers can't receive the holy spirit which has been promised as a GIFT to identify those practicing pure worship when the Christ comes {Joel 2:28; Act 2:18} that's the Temple Jesus was referring to not physical body, Apostle Paul confirmed this in his letter! Ephesians 4:12

So when Jesus said he will demolished the old Temple and raised it in three days, he meant the symbol of pure worship which is the physical Temple in Jerusalem will be demolished spiritually speaking within those three days of his death so that whoever wants to worship the God of Israel must turn to the new spiritual Temple (Christ)! John 2:24

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Primesky:

I'm sorry but you lost me @ the bolded words. The idea that there's a spirit living in man is a miscontrued meaning of Genesis 2:7
Genesis 2:7 made it clear that Jehovah God formed man from dust and blew into his nostrils breath of life(impersonal life force). It was only when these two were joined together that a living human being came about. When God created Adam, he didn't put any already existing spirit being inside him. Get your facts right chief.

Bros you don't like reading and researching. Like I said there's nothing I can learn from you like this.
Adam and Eve had perfect bodies. But they were only subject to destruction when they sinned. If God had made Adam and Eve immortal from the start, death wouldn't have had any effect on them whether they obey or disobey God. That's why I said the angels in heaven aren't immortals as well. Satan is a spirit, as well as the demons — they are not immortal. They are subject to destruction. Which will happen after the Thousand Year Rule of Christ (Matthew 25:41,46, Hebrews 9:14, Revelation 20:10)
If Satan (before he turned against God) was made immortal from start, there's nothing God can do about Satan again and that would mean we're all in soup. But as it were Satan has a perfect body, something that Adam and Eve had. And as such, Satan is subject to destruction too.

I think Maximus69 did justice to the remaining part of your comments.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by DappaD: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Maximus69:

I know one young Islamic cleric named "Jamiu Adégúnwà", it's whatever he tells them that they believe as truth. This young guy just want to enrich himself from the gullible adherents. He knew the cherry picking so well, even when you ask his followers to correlate what he quoted for them with other chapters of the same Bible book, they'll start arguing blindly as if the chapter was written in isolation! cheesy

I see grin grin
Later the Lululuku69 will say JW's are brainwashed by elders not to go to war.
The IRONY grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
DappaD:

I see grin grin
Later the Lululuku69 will say JW's are brainwashed by elders not to go to war.
The IRONY grin

I know so much about those brainwashing them but it's better to let sleeping dog lie!

Since they're out of the race for salvation, there's no need worrying about their toothless dead religion. Islam has failed woefully in that the first thing a Muslim will say as a greeting to a fellow Muslim is "Salam" meaning "PEACE" yet Islam can't resolve anything peacefully amongst them when racism or politics set in! smiley

Jesus is the Prince of Peace so as a former Muslim and soldier i kept searching for the group that truthfully belongs to Jesus, when i found JWs i wasn't interested in the little blunders of imperfect humans involved, my main concern was like "Can their God make PEACE reign amongst them?"
JEHOVAH have proved himself as the one and only TRUE God who has power to organize imperfect humans from different races under one umbrella in an orderly manner!
I must confess that's the greatest miracle of the century!
There are African Gods and they do curtail their worshipers so that there is relative peace amongst worshipers.
Worshipers of the same God often leave defaulters in the hands of their God to judge instead of raising weapons against one another, but the problem these deities have is inability to extend their domain peacefully. Adherents must engage in wars before these deities can win more souls.
That's the way false Gods often do to win more worshipers, but Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob promised to increase his own worshipers in the last days through peaceful preaching and teaching {Malachi 3:16} his worshipers will not lift up weapons against one another and they will not learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4

This is happening in my own generation, JWs are doing this globally and in every nation and tribes and tongues people are willingly surrendering all their weapons including the most terrorists and hostile Arab nations, JWs have penetrated their midst to make disciples for the Prince of Peace.

Please there is nothing any religionsist have to say against such an Organization of imperfect humans amongst whom such has proved to be true {Galatians 5:22-23} the God of LOVE JOY and PEACE is truly in their midst! Zechariah 8:23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Theevilone(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
sacajawea:

Sorry to ask, was it a Sexual Relationship?
Was she really an Active JW

Not yet, we are far from each other but I didn't meet her a virgin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Theevilone:

Not yet, we are far from each other but I didn't meet her a virgin

So she's not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, she just found out some things about us and she's willing to be part of the family.
Yet she's indecisive like "Chidinma" wink
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Student of Jamiu Adégúnwà!

It's either you quote the messengers sent to your own race or we find out which race God chose between Israelites and Arabs.
You can't eat your cake and still have it! cheesy

I have never listened nor seen any of the one you mentioned. I am student of Ahmad Deedat.

I know you have been fed the Lie that God chooses Races. In Islam, ALL are equal before God. That said, the Israel/Jews you worship are called REPROBATES by The Same God who you claimed choose them.

The Arabs are not a Choosen People the way you lots take the Israelites.

I quote your Book because you claimed to believe in it, were you Hindu, I know what to quote.

Isaiah 60 confirms the Prophethood of Muhammad. Unlike what your elders do, I am challenging to interprete Isaiah 60.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
DappaD:

Well my Islam has been here for close to Fifteen Centuries now. We number close to 2 billion souls and what's more our Doctrines have remain the SAME WAY as left to us by our Prophet. Can you say the same for yours?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I have never listened nor seen any of the one you mentioned. I am student of Ahmad Deedat.

I know you have been fed the Lie that God chooses Races. In Islam, ALL are equal before God. That said, the Israel/Jews you worship are called REPROBATES by The Same God who you claimed choose them.

The Arabs are not a Choosen People the way you lots take the Israelites.

I quote your Book because you claimed to believe in it, were you Hindu, I know what to quote.

Isaiah 60 confirms the Prophethood of Muhammad. Unlike what your elders do, I am challenging to interprete Isaiah 60.

I thought Muhammad is from Saudi Arabia, each morning it's the Arabian language you guys use in praying and calling your folks for prayers, they taught you to bow down towards Mecca where the Kabah stone is, you must travel to Mecca if you have the money, even your profile name on Nairaland is Arabic not that of your own race yet you're saying "God didn't choose any race"

Please what else do you expect if God will choose a race jare? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Maximus69:

That verse was specifically for Muhammad Sir! cheesy

But i'll get the correct translation of the Qur'an! cheesy

My mistake on this one. Yes that verse was directed at the Prophet. So, what about it?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Maximus69:

I thought Muhammad is from Saudi Arabia, each morning it's the Arabian language you guys use in praying and calling your folks for prayers, they taught you to bow down towards Mecca where the Kabah stone is, you must travel to Mecca if you have the money, even your profile name on Nairaland is Arabic not that of your own race yet you're saying "God didn't choose any race"

Please what else do you expect if God will choose a race jare? cheesy

Is it not in your Bible that a Time will come when the Believers will worship God in/with one consent? You believe Jesus will soon come with a Unique Language.

God chooses whom He wills. The fact that Arabic is used in our worship doesn't elevate the Arabs over others. Only God consciousness.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

My mistake on this one. Yes that verse was directed at the Prophet. So, what about it?

OK you're awake now shey? cheesy

Well according to your lying Arabians, there were four times Allah revealed sacred writings through humans.
(1) Revelation to Moses.
(2) Revelation to David.
(3) Revelation to Jesus.
But inside the Revelation given to Muhammad, it's written "and if you're in doubt Muhammad as to what we've revealed to you, go and learn from those who had been given sacred writings before you" Qur'an 10:94

Please who are those people if not the Israelites? cheesy
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Is it not in your Bible that a Time will come when the Believers will worship God in/with one consent? You believe Jesus will soon come with a Unique Language.

God chooses whom He wills. The fact that Arabic is used in our worship doesn't elevate the Arabs over others. Only God consciousness.

Please leave what i believe out of this now because if i should go by what the Bible say there is nothing like Muhammad in the Bible, neither is anything related to Arabs as prophets found in my Bible, and you too can't mention a single Prophet sent to Arabs apart from this impostor of yours

So i'm trying to be consistent with your analogy my guy, "there is no chosen race" meaning i don't need neither the Israelite's religious book nor the Arabian religious text to worship my God! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

"I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.