Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,672 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin (46722 Views)

Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / Youths Chant “obi, Obi, PDP Away” As Pdp’s Governorship Candidate In Enugu State / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by SaintLucia: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Atk1nson:

Moses came from Egypt to lead the Israelites and deliver them from the Egyptians
But Moses wasn't an Egyptian grin Ize Iyamu and Obaseki are both from Edo state, One lived all his entire life in Benin and speaks the Bini language fluently while the other one shouting Edo is not Lagos lived all his entire life in Lagos and can't even speak Bini except English and Yoruba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
That's what APC has reduced women with great potentials to - sweepers!
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:
The weather is moody, means, rain go soon fall. They need umbrella, it's rainy season.

God bless Edo State
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

When your lots support a politician, everybody already knows the end of such support.

Your support is highly welcomed.
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by favour32(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Trust is priceless!
Can we trust Oshiomhole?
No!
Oshiomhole told us Ize-iyamu who cannot be trusted because he is corrupt some few years back.
Except we are fools that is when we can trust Oshiomhole who now turned around and said,
"....this same man I am presenting to you is an angel."
Business is built on trust.
Do we have business with Oshiomhole and his associates if they cannot be trusted?
No!
Edo state has brilliant people and hence,they are very smart to scammed by less intelligent beings.
Edo people are not fools!
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Btruth: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:
The weather is moody, means, rain go soon fall. They need umbrella, it's rainy season.

God bless Edo State
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
what concern Ambode with this ?

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Born2Breed(f): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Which Edo women? Them dey sweep their dirty compound and you dey yarn opartan here.

Abeg pack well!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by SaintLucia: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
WATCHOVER:

You will just sit down one place and start typing irrelevant things
Sorry doe I can't feel your pain grin

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Nwaonyishi69: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Edo women, hahahahaha. People that bad government of Oshi-omo-ole don push out to all corners of the earth to de sell themselves for yen, dollars, pounds, francs, lira etc. How some twenty rented out of millions of the population no go sweep for apcshit money. If they pay well, I will even travel down from Kano to join the sweeping. Na 'vote d day' we go no where their strength lies, forget news manipulation.
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by expert555: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

Ambode allowed Tinubu and Oshiomhole to push him out of office, that's what gave them(oshiomhole&tinubu) the impetus to try that with Obaseki(God's child).
Ambode is a coward, shame on him!

Look look these are rented women, they probably cost NGN2,000 each there is no child or fools here. These women whose children Future are being bastard by godfather looting are hungry And confused
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Jamalson(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
osscarr:
Edo women? abi Oshiomole's family members?
I wonder ooo...........

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by NaMe4: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
osscarr:
Edo women? abi Oshiomole's family members?

The thing dey make me laff sef.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by NaMe4: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
kahal29:
Obaseki who came from LAGOS to become Edo Governor is now using EDO NO BE LAGOS against Ize-Iyamu who has lived all his whole life in Benin

So?
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Alexclem(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Women leaders with hips and hungry looking women followers. Na wa
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Apc can't win election without blackmailing, sentiments, thuggery and rigging... Who are they deceiving with these Oshomolo village women without PVC
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
What is happening in Edo state is a typical example of what our politicians think about us,

The same Oshomole that brought Obaseki and said all unreasonable and disastrous things against Isee Iyamu Pastor , is bringing the same person in as a saint....

I would rather ask Edo people to vote in somebody who doesn't have any link with Oshomole even if it is KOWA party.....

With that the whole Edo state will be free from God father sydrome
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
majamajic:
Women leaders all get big hips
Why ?

That's a sick observation! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by sofdoc1: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Show me a rich man that doesn't believe in investment and I would show you broke men that were once rich.

Choose a suitable investment plan now!

Talk with a Leadway agent.
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
No amount of changing the narrative, or mentioning Akinwumi Ambode can save Obaseki, never bite the hand the feeds you, at least Ambode as a gentleman understands the rule of the Mafia, your Oga is a goner, a lame duck Governor.
Hmmm! With all certainty. Don't worry, INEC will count your comments here to oust Obaseki.
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
kahal29:
Our women are ready to sweep out an incompetent government that failed on all its promises and wasted time and resources on meaningless conflicts, violence, and self-aggrandizement.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorIzeIyamu/status/1287327235012202496

If these same women are offered money by PDP, they will throw off that broom to get umbrella. This is politics of hunger
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by UDUJ(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Is Ambode Oshiomole's initial? Because Idon't understand what Ambode is doing here.

It just goes to show the level of maturity of their brains. I get shocked when I see Ambode's name keep popping up on anything to do with the Edo elections.

They should allow the guy retire in peace. His own case was different because he faced stiffer opposition in Lagos and he did the only wise thing to do, if they call that cowardice then so be it.
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Ayed44: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
favor914:
No amount of changing the narrative, or mentioning Akinwumi Ambode can save Obaseki, never bite the hand the feeds you, at least Ambode as a gentleman understands the rule of the Mafia, your Oga is a goner, a lame duck Governor.
Nigerian youth glorifying godfatherism.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Ahmeduana(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Na so Una take sweep goodluck away come invite trouble enter OPHETU trouble enter undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nobody remembering those that had died during the last election campaigns and at polling centers by fulani gunment.

I pray bandits visit every voting units in this Nigeria fraudulent political festival. Elections time, they have started coming out to scam gullibles constituents. After elections they will all go back to their hiding places in abroad with armed terrorist government security forces.

1 Like

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by SavageResponse(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
kahal29:
Our women are ready to sweep out an incompetent government that failed on all its promises and wasted time and resources on meaningless conflicts, violence, and self-aggrandizement.

Let them go and try this rubbish in a market place in Edo State then we shall know if trull they are market women
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by bizzibodi(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
They should have bare their rumps on pdp grin grin grin

Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by holywind(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
all i can say is that edo people should be wise, (am not a fan to any polititian nor political party) but godfatherism is one of the biggest problems we are facing in this country, in big tanker's voice, "na paddy paddy government dey cus de problem" because you must satisfy your godfather first before the masses, if only they can break this godfatherism of a thing, it will benefit edo state and nigeria at large, obaseki may not be good i don't know, am not from edo and i don't live there either but this godfatherism is like a curse to nigeria because that is the reason most of those politicians don't perform because of fear of "no go dey do pass ursef" because if you do, your godfather go sack you, so you must do everything he wish to keep your possition even if it means emptying state treasury for him you must do it. so my advice to my edo brothers, if you get the chance, fight the menace. #mindyouamnotafantoanypolitician#
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by engineerboat(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
kahal29:

Simple Agenda indeed.

Sweeping the Floor
Instigating violence
Making Unnecessary noise
Problematic
Loose talk
Exagirator

Antagonistic
Gangster
Expulsion Cultist
Noise-making
Destroyers
Another looting loading

Isn't That Simple

Egbekegbe
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Opmic: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
They also swept Yahaya Bello's Leg last Year
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by joepepsy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Don't even compare America to Naija..have you forgotten trump is their president,mr grab dem by the pvvvvsey
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin
I am tired of this country. Imagine if Obama had called Joe Biden a thief, and he now later turned back to say he said all that then because of politics and party difference. Do you think the American people will take them serious?? Nigeria politics is something else.
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Chirowman(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
politics very useless something if you check very well this women ranting from morning till night is not up to #500 while their future and that of their children is been mortgage for loan and looting.i am the last person to try show myself for any political nonsense ,if my mother try this kind of stuff I will disown her .what we need is good leadership and development not this nuisance ,both APC and PDP should plan on how to develop this country and pull the country out of the mess they are submerging us not propoganda .what are the sweeping out or in is it good leadership
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by foreshore(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
kahal29:

Yeye people, Has APC not swept you already with poverty and insecurity!
Re: Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin by Johnnyessence(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Did he build this or renovated it
he completed it and it was massive. good job from obaseki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.