Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding (4024 Views)

Atiku: The North Is Bleeding because we have been complacent / Nigeria Is Bleeding - Major-general Bashir Magashi / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Arrewa: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
THE NORTH: OUR HOME!

I am not looking back at the past glory of Northern Nigeria because of mischief or to show that it is better off than other regions, because other regions have their glories as well, rather, as the son of the north, I am looking back with nostalgic feelings, disturbed with disappointing realities of the today's North.

Though that does not mean the north is not the only place in The world with challenges, however, it is my home and I don't need any body to tell me the problems of my home, is high time we start telling ourselves the truth that the north after more than a thousand years of Glory, we fail to keep up to the expectation of our ancestors, fail to build up on their Glory, and build a promising future to our children but rather wantonly destroy their (our ancestors) legacy, is high time we tell our self the truth and look inward.

Though I shall always be optimistic about the North I believe the north is a mere shadow of its old glories and we are now being the subject of ridicule and laughing stuff. Before saying anything less look back through the anal of history to see some of our past glories.

THE NORTH IN THE PAST

The North, the home of the ancient Nok civilization, a sculpture that shows that a civilization have been there in the North for about 2000 years before the coming of Jesus as discovered by archaeologists.

The North was once the home of the renowned Kanem Borno Empire that survived for a thousand years, arguably the oldest Empire in Africa and one of the oldest in the World with its famous Saifawa dynasty that ruled it for thousand years (800-1800 a.d) as the longest ruling dynasty in Africa and second in the world after the Japanese ruling dynasty.

The North was the home of the famous historical home of commerce and industry (Kano) with the Kurmi market built in the 15thc, by Muhammad Rumfa and the complex trade routes that led directly to North Africa. The home of tanning, dying and craft industries.

The North, home of Muhammad Korau where the Korau dynasty transformed Katsina into literate Islamic Kingdom, with the Gobarau mosque serving as University in the 16thc second only to the Sankore mosque in Timbuktu south of the Sahara.

The North, the Home of the Nupe Kingdom, home of tsedo, with their glass and iron works that she was once compared as the Black Byzantine.

The North, the home of the Jukun Kwararrafa Empire, the Central plateau that produce abundant food and agile population of Nigeria.

The North the home of the famous Hausa States with striking architecture, commerce and governance, the first place to adopt writing system in Nigeria in form of Ajami.

The North, the first Place to experience the advent of Islam in Nigeria.

The North, the most fertile region in Nigeria adorned with the waters of river Benue and river Niger, the home of hills, valleys, plateaus, and mountains, the home of nature and open grass land.

The north, the home of agriculture, the food basket of the land, the home of farmers and pastoralist, fisher men, the home of cotton and groundnut pyramids.

The North, the Home of Shiekh Usman Fodio and Sheikh All Amin Alkanemi, revolutionary scholars that change the political pattern of Nigeria in the 19thc and impacted changes in the West African region.

The north, the seat of the Sokoto Caliphate that became a sophisticated State and one of the largest in Africa with administrative structure that even the British Marvelled at.

The north, the Home of Queen Amina and Nana Asama'u bint Fodio the former a champion warrior Queen and the latter champion of princess, entrepreneur, leadership and education in the 19th c.

The North, the Home of Muslims, Christians, pagans and animist, the home of different ethnic groups with diversity which is the beauty of nature. Where our ancestors lived in harmony and war and inter related in areas such as trade, intermarriage, festivals, etc as neighbors despite their differences for more than thousand years.

The North, the home of Morality and discipline, the home of integrity and honesty, the home of neighbourliness.

The North the home of textile industries to the extent that Kaduna was once described as the Manchester of Nigeria because of its Textile Industries.

The north, The most populous and largest part of Nigeria that determines the political outcome of Nigeria.

The north, the home of Sardauna, tafawa Balewa, Tarka, Malam AMINU Kano, Sir Kashim Ibrahim. The Home of Hausa's, Fulani, Angas, Kataf, Gbagi Zuru, Kanuri, Kambari, tiv, Bade, Jukun, Nupe, Atyap, Kare Kare marghi, Idoma, Igala, Yoruba, Igbira and host of others.

The north..... Our Home, our pride, our heritage.

WHAT WENT WRONG WITH US NOW?

Why is the north bleeding??

WHY NOT HOLD TO OUR PAST GLORIES?

NOW The North needs unity than ever, we are being subjected to ridicule now, despite the fact that we were once highly respected.

We are victims of insecurity despite our control of the mantle of leadership and security agencies.

Our common heritage have being demolish by us. The Bank of The North, Our textiles our schools, NNDC, ETC.

If You ask me to sum up our collective problem in the North I will call it lack of visionary, cable, charismatic, astute, dedicative, intelligent, selfless and patriotic leadership for quit a long time. The North needs leadership, leader ship and leader ship.

What is facing us today in the north is a matter of life and death, it is a quest for survival, is either we live together in Harmony and combat our common enemy or die one after another disunited, among the very values our ancestors taught us is unity, non of our ancestors taught us division, Sardauna took the north as single home with all it's citizens as his children.

We can't set our home ablaze with our own hands and destroy the legacy of our fathers. No where on earth would be our home other than the north, we can only live as residents, guest or refugees outside the north.

Why destroying it then, with out internal culprits external forces however powerful they may be can not destroy us. We allow crooks and criminals disguise as politicians and religious leaders to divide us when they work out things for their families and leave us at the mercy of the crook system.

The north is our only home, our pride, our heritage, we have no any home than the north. This is what our ancestors built and this is where our children shall call their home, what type of home are we building for them?

Thank God for some our leaders who are now waking up and doing the right thing,some states are now heading to the right direction and the government is massively investing in education and human development.

But we still need more actions we must begin to call spade a spade and begin to unite regardless of tribe or religion.

Our common enemies are our selfish politicians who are only interested in looting and playing politics with human lives.

God bless Arewa.

As for development we are gradually getting there

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Arrewa: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
We must all unite to build a better Society for the coming Generations.

Northern Governors should Emulate the likes of Ganduje, Elrufai, Zulum, Gov. Inuwa, let the development spread in every part of Arewa we know they are not perfect but they are moving their states to the right direction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by mrvitalis(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa:
We must all unite to build a better Society for the coming Generations
Bros quit this rubbish ...u are a Yoruba boy .. everyone know ..just stop this rubbish

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Charleys: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa, tell me the truth, if you had money will you invest it in the north?

Will you risk it knowing fully aware that all your investments could go up in flames in an instant.

Will you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Arrewa: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros quit this rubbish ...u are a Yoruba boy .. everyone know ..just stop this rubbish
you are free to believe in anything that makes you feel good and happy.

My observation about the reason you Igbos are calling me a Yoruba man is that you people still don't believe that an average northner can read and write.

You all see all northerners as illiterates except the children of politicians which you believe they study outside Nigeria.

Anybody that still believe that am a Yoruba man need psychological attention

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by ojun50(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
The glory of the north has always being killing oh. Any way I want peace from dat part and dat part of the country has the major problem of Nigeria. Have being there, I school there and we all left there because of killing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by vivalavida(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
Eehya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Kriss216: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa:
We must all unite to build a better Society for the coming Generations
You and who

20 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Racoon(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
The bleeding will stop when the northern leaders, elites and masses want it to stop.

13 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
All the names you listed especially uthman danfodio are Failures some are criminals and jihadists like danfodio

Why are you celebrating these criminals ? Are they the best the north has to offer?

If that's the case is it not obvious why the north is bleeding? Esp. the Christians of Southern Kaduna and Borno state and Benue state and Kogi state amongst others

12 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by donbachi(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
With swords they sharpened with their own hands...YES!

Giving birth to too many children they cannot cater for in the name of religion.

They brought almajiri system,and abandoned the children to cater for themselves.

The handling of boko haram,bandits and fulani herdsmen with kid gloves.

Protected boko haram,bandits and fulani herdsmen,when the were killing the people of benue..forget sey,thief wey no see goat thief again from the nearby village,go begin thief the ones wey dey him village.

make una take heart.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Tranquillity360: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
The number of people killed in north by boko haram and bandit.
Has it pass number of biafra kids killed in 1967-1970?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by johnmartus(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Northern youths should rise up and fight for their right.

Sincerely north are brave not cowards like southern youths.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Arrewa: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
All the names you listed especially uthman danfodio are Failures some are criminals and jihadists like danfodio

Why are you celebrating these criminals ? Are they the best the north has to offer?

If that's the case is it not obvious why the north is bleeding? Esp. the Christians of Southern Kaduna and Borno state and Benue state and Kogi state amongst others
bloody bigot get out of this thread!! Bigot!! You are a typical Christian bigot who can't reason beyond religion... So kastina, Borno is not bleeding abi?? It only southern kaduna that is bleeding... You are one the problem of humanity!! Bloody extremist!!
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Arrewa: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Charleys:
Arrewa, tell me the truth, if you had money will you invest it in the north?

Will you risk it knowing fully aware that all your investments could go up in flames in an instant.

Will you?
massive investment is already going on some states in northern Nigeria... Not every state in the north that is affected by insecurity...

Kaduna, Gombe and Kano are still ahead of any state in igbo land

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Tranquillity360: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa:
bloody bigot get out of this thread!! Bigot!! You are a typical Christian bigot who can't reason beyond religion... So kastina, Borno is not bleeding abi?? It only southern kaduna that is bleeding... You are one the problem of humanity!! Bloody extremist!!
Hey stop!

North is not bleeding.

We enjoy tranquillity here.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Tranquillity360: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa:
massive investment is already going on some states in northern Nigeria... Not every state in the north that is affected by insecurity...

What concern Igbos in your bleeding matter.

Your bleeding is just starting.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Charleys: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa:

What problems do you have against Igbo land?

This your assertion means you haven't travelled out of the north before.

Gombe state grin

Bleeding is just a natural thing in the north, I don't think it's surprising

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa:

Who is doing the killing is it not Fulani muslim herdsmen and northern Boko haram muslims?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Arrewa: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Charleys:

What problems do you have against Igbo land?

This your assertion means you haven't travelled out of the north before.

Gombe state grin

Bleeding is just a natural thing in the north, I don't think it's surprising
it's you that need to travel...

Is the north perfect? Of course not, we have our issues, we've owned up to them and we're working on them. Thats the difference between us. You lot cant even accept responsibility for your shortcomings, how can you improve? thats the difference between an advanced society with foresight and one that is still trying trying to understand what the foundations and cornerstone of a society is. Your pseudo education wont solve that, it has to happen organically. It always has to be someone elses fault with you lot, if its not the brits its the north. That victim mentality you lot cant do without. That complex that shields you from having to face the harsh realities about your people. You lot have a very long way to go.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Arrewa: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tranquillity360:

The south east is also bleeding but you Igbos will never accept that reality...

Igbo land need a real development but you Igbos the developers would rather occupy Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Shanghai and Malaysia while the East will be left to rot away from Ritualist, Kidnappers, Baby Factory, Drug Trafficking, Cultism, decayed infrastructure, out migration of young people, gully erosion that is threatening the sustainability of the entire East, incompetent Governors etc all these are some of the social and environmental issues that they need to give urgent attention, but they will rather focuse on northern problem.

One good thing about the north is that we know we have a problem and working towards our problems.. While you people don't even know you have a problem.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by flokii: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
North need to check her population and religious fanatism.. the world has moved on and there are no jobs anymore. Technology and machines are taking over gradually.

What then will be left for the jobless youths to do? Remember that an idle hand is the devil's workshop. Obviously banditry, drug abuse, kidnapping and other vices will rise.

Nigeria better think and act now most especially Northern region. Your old ways and beliefs are no longer feasible in the current age we are in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by mrvitalis(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa:
you are free to believe in anything that makes you feel good and happy.

My observation about the reason you Igbos are calling me a Yoruba man is that you people still don't believe that an average northner can read and write.

You all see all northerners as illiterates except the children of politicians which you believe they study outside Nigeria.

Anybody that still believe that am a Yoruba man need psychological attention
Yorubas believe so much in the spiritual life ...let's test

May all your children born and unborn become useless if u are indeed a yoruba man

Say amen

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Tranquillity360: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa:

The south east is also bleeding but you Igbos will never accept that reality...

Igbo land need a real development but you Igbos the developers would rather occupy Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Shanghai and Malaysia while the East will be left to rot away from Ritualist, Kidnappers, Baby Factory, Drug Trafficking, Cultism, decayed infrastructure, out migration of young people, gully erosion that is threatening the sustainability of the entire East, incompetent Governors etc all these are some of the social and environmental issues that they need to give urgent attention, but they will rather blame Almajiris for all their downfall
North is bleeding and won't stop tomorrowgrin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Toosure70: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
innocent people's blood will bring more calamities on them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nwadiuto247: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa:
THE NORTH: OUR HOME!

I am not looking back at the past glory of Northern Nigeria because of mischief or to show that it is better off than other regions, because other regions have their glories as well, rather, as the son of the north, I am looking back with nostalgic feelings, disturbed with disappointing realities of the today's North.

Though that does not mean the north is not the only place in The world with challenges, however, it is my home and I don't need any body to tell me the problems of my home, is high time we start telling ourselves the truth that the north after more than a thousand years of Glory, we fail to keep up to the expectation of our ancestors, fail to build up on their Glory, and build a promising future to our children but rather wantonly destroy their (our ancestors) legacy, is high time we tell our self the truth and look inward.

Though I shall always be optimistic about the North I believe the north is a mere shadow of its old glories and we are now being the subject of ridicule and laughing stuff. Before saying anything less look back through the anal of history to see some of our past glories.

THE NORTH IN THE PAST

The North, the home of the ancient Nok civilization, a sculpture that shows that a civilization have been there in the North for about 2000 years before the coming of Jesus as discovered by archaeologists.

The North was once the home of the renowned Kanem Borno Empire that survived for a thousand years, arguably the oldest Empire in Africa and one of the oldest in the World with its famous Saifawa dynasty that ruled it for thousand years (800-1800 a.d) as the longest ruling dynasty in Africa and second in the world after the Japanese ruling dynasty.

The North was the home of the famous historical home of commerce and industry (Kano) with the Kurmi market built in the 15thc, by Muhammad Rumfa and the complex trade routes that led directly to North Africa. The home of tanning, dying and craft industries.

The North, home of Muhammad Korau where the Korau dynasty transformed Katsina into literate Islamic Kingdom, with the Gobarau mosque serving as University in the 16thc second only to the Sankore mosque in Timbuktu south of the Sahara.

The North, the Home of the Nupe Kingdom, home of tsedo, with their glass and iron works that she was once compared as the Black Byzantine.

The North, the home of the Jukun Kwararrafa Empire, the Central plateau that produce abundant food and agile population of Nigeria.

The North the home of the famous Hausa States with striking architecture, commerce and governance, the first place to adopt writing system in Nigeria in form of Ajami.

The North, the first Place to experience the advent of Islam in Nigeria.

The North, the most fertile region in Nigeria adorned with the waters of river Benue and river Niger, the home of hills, valleys, plateaus, and mountains, the home of nature and open grass land.

The north, the home of agriculture, the food basket of the land, the home of farmers and pastoralist, fisher men, the home of cotton and groundnut pyramids.

The North, the Home of Shiekh Usman Fodio and Sheikh All Amin Alkanemi, revolutionary scholars that change the political pattern of Nigeria in the 19thc and impacted changes in the West African region.

The north, the seat of the Sokoto Caliphate that became a sophisticated State and one of the largest in Africa with administrative structure that even the British Marvelled at.

The north, the Home of Queen Amina and Nana Asama'u bint Fodio the former a champion warrior Queen and the latter champion of princess, entrepreneur, leadership and education in the 19th c.

The North, the Home of Muslims, Christians, pagans and animist, the home of different ethnic groups with diversity which is the beauty of nature. Where our ancestors lived in harmony and war and inter related in areas such as trade, intermarriage, festivals, etc as neighbors despite their differences for more than thousand years.

The North, the home of Morality and discipline, the home of integrity and honesty, the home of neighbourliness.

The North the home of textile industries to the extent that Kaduna was once described as the Manchester of Nigeria because of its Textile Industries.

The north, The most populous and largest part of Nigeria that determines the political outcome of Nigeria.

The north, the home of Sardauna, tafawa Balewa, Tarka, Malam AMINU Kano, Sir Kashim Ibrahim. The Home of Hausa's, Fulani, Angas, Kataf, Gbagi Zuru, Kanuri, Kambari, tiv, Bade, Jukun, Nupe, Atyap, Kare Kare marghi, Idoma, Igala, Yoruba, Igbira and host of others.

The north..... Our Home, our pride, our heritage.

WHAT WENT WRONG WITH US NOW?

Why is the north bleeding??

WHY NOT HOLD TO OUR PAST GLORIES?

NOW The North needs unity than ever, we are being subjected to ridicule now, despite the fact that we were once highly respected.

We are victims of insecurity despite our control of the mantle of leadership and security agencies.

Our common heritage have being demolish by us. The Bank of The North, Our textiles our schools, NNDC, ETC.

If You ask me to sum up our collective problem in the North I will call it lack of visionary, cable, charismatic, astute, dedicative, intelligent, selfless and patriotic leadership for quit a long time. The North needs leadership, leader ship and leader ship.

What is facing us today in the north is a matter of life and death, it is a quest for survival, is either we live together in Harmony and combat our common enemy or die one after another disunited, among the very values our ancestors taught us is unity, non of our ancestors taught us division, Sardauna took the north as single home with all it's citizens as his children.

We can't set our home ablaze with our own hands and destroy the legacy of our fathers. No where on earth would be our home other than the north, we can only live as residents, guest or refugees outside the north.

Why destroying it then, with out internal culprits external forces however powerful they may be can not destroy us. We allow crooks and criminals disguise as politicians and religious leaders to divide us when they work out things for their families and leave us at the mercy of the crook system.

The north is our only home, our pride, our heritage, we have no any home than the north. This is what our ancestors built and this is where our children shall call their home, what type of home are we building for them?

Thank God for some our leaders who are now waking up and doing the right thing,some states are now heading to the right direction and the government is massively investigating in education and human development.

But we still need more actions we must begin to call spade a spade and begin to unite regardless of tribe or religion.

Our common enemies are our selfis politicians who are only interested in looting and playing politics with human lives.

God bless Arewa.

As for development we are gradually getting there

Finally you have decided to tell yourself the bitter truth. You were busy pretending as if all is well in the north.
Now you are tired of telling yourself lies

9 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Tranquillity360:

gringringringringringringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
mrvitalis:

Yorubas believe so much in the spiritual life ...let's test

May all your children born and unborn become useless if u are indeed a yoruba man

Say amen

Why the curse..

So if he is it a Yoruba man, the curse will come back to. U abi?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by mrvitalis(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Why the curse..

So if he is it a Yoruba man, the curse will come back to. U abi?
Go n use your real account ..just type amen

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Arrewa:

Why are you calling igbos, Are we the one making you to Bleed?

12 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
The only person that can save the north now is an Igbo candidate not from APc the north should rally around peter obi or Dave umahi Charles soludo or Sullivan chime... if una like go vote tinubu...... he go Dey carry all the money for security load am go bullion vans despatch am for Lagos .... the killing for buhari tenure go be likes child’s play ..... educate ur people to vote technocrats and not stupid bullion vans loaders try and get sense...... Jonathan atleast was beginning to get it right .....with ihejirika but una use tribalism Pursue am comot

6 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Arrewa: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
The only person that can save the north now is an Igbo candidate not from APc the north should rally around peter obi or Dave umahi Charles soludo or Sullivan chime... if una like go vote tinubu...... he go Dey carry all the money for security load am go bullion vans despatch am for Lagos .... the killing for buhari tenure go be likes child’s play ..... educate ur people to vote technocrats and not stupid bullion vans loaders try and get sense...... Jonathan atleast was beginning to get it right .....with ihejirika but una use tribalism Pursue am comot
oga shut up!! Even at it is now we are still better than the south east...

The only difference is that we have accepted the fact that we have a problem and we are working towards our problems...

You igbos are just deceiving each other... As for security we are getting there adamawa, Yobe,Gombe and bauchi is now free from Bokoharam remaining Borno villages.

As for bandit in kastina and zamfara they will surely be defeated.

I posted this to awaken my fellow northerners on the need to unite as one people not for you to tell us who to vote for come 2023

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Safiya Ali Who Has Live In Enugu Since 12 And Her Landlord Don't Take Rent / 2023: The Marginalization / What Will Happen Should Presidential Tribunal Order Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.