Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding (4064 Views)

Atiku: The North Is Bleeding because we have been complacent / Nigeria Is Bleeding - Major-general Bashir Magashi / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Tumbulum: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
xcon:
. Human capacity that generates the lowest IGR, GDP, poorest in the southern part of the country is useless. Igbo people should stop deceiving themselves Kaduna and KANU combined are richer than SE. The truth is that the Igbo overestimate themselves, the SE are more useless to Nigeria than the North.
and with your usefulness before the weeks runs out 50 people will be killed in your north and you all pretend you are OK..
Wake up and see the reality in the mirror.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Supan(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2020
Arrewa:

What is facing us today in the north is a matter of life and death, it is a quest for survival, is either we live together in Harmony and combat our common enemy or die one after another.

You can only survive if you sincerely face your problems with truth.

The bandits doing the killings now were Fulani imported from Mali, Chad & Niger to fight GEJ.
Since GEJ left peacefully, they have been quartered and fed peacefully in Katsina and Kaduna states mainly.

Their second objective now, was to fight for RUGA. Since RUGA failed to sail through politically, they haven't been given the order to attack Nigerians, esp south.

Discontented with the situation now, they turn their guns on innocent northerners and buhari lacks the political will to fight them.

Let me tell you, it will never get better for you if you keep aiding bloodshed. Only Fulanis killing indegenes of Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kogi, Plateau etc

South Kaduna is just genocide happening there and yet you call them 'We Northerners'

Fulani is just enjoying their best time now. After this Buhari's time, I just pity them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Arrewa:
even if 5 million get killed in the north... It will not affect our population....we are 100 times bigger than the south east.

The good news is that peace is now gradually returning back to the north....and life is going back to normal.

There's massive developments going on while the south east still remain the most backward region in Nigeria who are still blaming the Civil War for their backwardness
Bros how is it doing you? grin
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm not a fan Buhari but believe me... Buhari is 1000 times better than GEJ.

Borno that has suffered 11yrs of insurgency is still far better than Anambra state...

I took this picture in Awka, this is their biggest and most cherished fly over.
What is a flyover where it's not needed?, Awka is not in need of Flyovers at the moment, that's how your leaders waste money on white elephant projects to decieve your gullible masses
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Supan(m): 1:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Let this be on record that the government of Buhari and his supporters from South west kept quiet while genocide is being committed in southern Kaduna and other part of the country.

The south west are quick to form Amotekun to defend them from this failure they foisted on us, but they can't speak up for other innocent minorities.

We shall always remember.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Supan(m): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm not a fan Buhari but believe me... Buhari is 1000 times better than GEJ.

With this statement of yours, I can say with pity, your bleeding never start.

There's 3 more years to go. I wish you and your family enjoy Buhari's betterment.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Bambambiglo: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2020
imhotep:

Arrewa is only trying to console himself.
Meanwhile Sai Baba.

Cc metaphysical

This one no just get sense..smh
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Supan:

With this statement of yours, I can say with pity, your bleeding never start.

There's 3 more years to go. I wish you and your family enjoy Buhari's betterment.

now this just sounds very foolish
why drag his family into this
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tumbulum:
las las this coming week another 20, 40 , 50 will be killed in the north and then you keep living In denial.
Oga go to your mosque and tell them this things you are writing here.
Na population be una oil company.

how do you wish death on people with families to feed and relatives
to peoples father's,mother's sisters and brothers and sleep comfortably at night

May God heal your bitter soul
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by stonemasonn: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Arrewa:
We must all unite to build a better Society for the coming Generations.

Northern Governors should Emulate the likes of Ganduje, Elrufai, Zulum, Gov. Inuwa, let the development spread in every part of Arewa we know they are not perfect but they are moving their states to the right direction

El Rufai is a Jihadist and part of the problem.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Ykc2(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Arrewa:

The south east is also bleeding but you Igbos will never accept that reality...

Igbo land need a real development but you Igbos the developers would rather occupy Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Shanghai and Malaysia while the East will be left to rot away from Ritualist, Kidnappers, Baby Factory, Drug Trafficking, Cultism, decayed infrastructure, out migration of young people, gully erosion that is threatening the sustainability of the entire East, incompetent Governors etc all these are some of the social and environmental issues that they need to give urgent attention, but they will rather focuse on northern problem.

One good thing about the north is that we know we have a problem and working towards our problems.. While you people don't even know you have a problem.
see what is called baby factory

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Ykc2(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
miles ahead igbos in what? Boko haram daily mass killings or armed banditry and kidnapping
he mean they are ahead of us in this

Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Tumbulum: 5:26am On Aug 09, 2020
rawswag:

how do you wish death on people with families to feed and relatives
to peoples father's,mother's sisters and brothers and sleep comfortably at night

May God heal your bitter soul
I am not wishing anybody death. I am just saying the obvious thing that will come to pass. Are they not the ones killing themselves? Are they not the ones who formed bokoharam? The northerners are the ones actually wishing themselves deaths.
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Tumbulum:
I am not wishing anybody death. I am just saying the obvious thing that will come to pass. Are they not the ones killing themselves? Are they not the ones who formed bokoharam? The northerners are the ones actually wishing themselves deaths.

so the entire north created boko haram ??
they are killing themselves ?
like for Gods sake how do people think ?
I've been opportuned to live in the northeast likewise the southeast and southwest
and northeast has been the most peaceful place so far though the problem of insurgency has tried destabilizing the region but to me its still the most peaceful place I've stayed
and you stating what you think is the obvious when nothing has even happened is you wish death on people
how would you feel if someone told you 20,30,40 people will die from your village

please let's be more wise in the things we utter
we all know this is a faceless forum and all
but am sure physically we can't openly say what we write here in public

peace
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Tumbulum: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2020
rawswag:

so the entire north created boko haram ??
they are killing themselves ?
like for Gods sake how do people think ?
I've been opportuned to live in the northeast likewise the southeast and southwest
and northeast has been the most peaceful place so far though the problem of insurgency has tried destabilizing the region but to me its still the most peaceful place I've stayed
and you stating what you think is the obvious when nothing has even happened is you wish death on people
how would you feel if someone told you 20,30,40 people will die from your village

please let's be more wise in the things we utter
we all know this is a faceless forum and all
but am sure physically we can't openly say what we write here in public

peace
the North east ? The most peaceful place? I guess you war means peace for you guys in the religion of peace? How can a region who record more death weekly than the war torn Syria be called a peaceful place.
The problem with most of you guys who live in the North is that you like to deny the obvious. People will keep dying until those who live up there take responsibility to make a better society. I am not wishing them death,I am saying what will keep happening until parents take responsibility to train their children in the right way (on the other hand you can't give what you dont have)
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Tumbulum:
the North east ? The most peaceful place? I guess you war means peace for you guys in the religion of peace? How can a region who record more death weekly than the war torn Syria be called a peaceful place.
The problem with most of you guys who live in the North is that you like to deny the obvious. People will keep dying until those who live up there take responsibility to make a better society. I am not wishing them death,I am saying what will keep happening until parents take responsibility to train their children in the right way (on the other hand you can't give what you dont have)

your commitment to ignorance is fascinating
you don't know anything about the north
except all the media tells you

your soul is bitter
go and find redemption

MODIFIED: going through your post and seeing your comments on every thread attacking the north and insulting the north shows how much hate you have in you
a married man with kids
is this what you'll teach your children??
its very easy to sit in your self con apartment in osogbo and vent your frustrations and anger on the north

but know this
your hate for everybody in the north will amount to nothing
coming from a Igbo baby adult that lived all his life in osogbo
your scope is still myopic
stop being an e-warrior and focus on your life
Re: Northern Nigeria Is Bleeding by Tumbulum: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
rawswag:

your commitment to ignorance is fascinating
you don't know anything about the north
except all the media tells you

your soul is bitter
go and find redemption

MODIFIED: going through your post and seeing your comments on every thread attacking the north and insulting the north shows how much hate you have in you
a married man with kids
is this what you'll teach your children??
its very easy to sit in your self con apartment in osogbo and vent your frustrations and anger on the north

but know this
your hate for everybody in the north will amount to nothing
coming from a Igbo baby adult that lived all his life in osogbo
your scope is still myopic
stop being an e-warrior and focus on your life
bla bla bla. I'm not the Angel of death causing death and destruction all over your north.
You and your folks are all internet, calling igbos 5%,nyamiri,ipob and all manner of I'll names and now I am giving it to you back to back and you are pained.
Go and hug transformer if it pain you so and after that talk to your brothers after your head knocking and encourage them to leave terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready / Breaking: UFO Detected In Jigawa, Nigeria / What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.