Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Lady Got Bursted After Claiming Her Husband Bought Her Lexus 2020 Model (tweet) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Got Bursted After Claiming Her Husband Bought Her Lexus 2020 Model (tweet) (751 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Got Bursted After Claiming Her Husband Bought Her Lexus 2020 Model (tweet) by CSAC: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
A Nigerian lady took to her Twitter handle to share photos of a 2020 LEXUS LS, stating that her hubby just surprised her with it.

She posted photos of the car on her Twitter handle @ashlithecancer and wrote

''My husband woke me and and told me we needed to go somewhere and that it was an emergency Well this was the emergency A BRAND NEW 2020 LEXUS LS

I am so grateful and in awe of you oluwasegun. thanks for spoiling me''

She also shared photos of the car's interior and revealed they are expecting a baby in December.

However, some Nigerians on the app responded to her post alleging that she lied about the car, as a US based car dealer posted the same photos of the said car on Instagram.

One @AjiboyeMoreni who doubted her story, wrote

''I'm not hating ooo but it feels like you downloaded this photo''

Responding, the lady wrote

''People spat on Jesus when he did great things.What else should I expect''

SEE TWEET:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/lady-responds-after-twitter-users.html?m=1

Re: Lady Got Bursted After Claiming Her Husband Bought Her Lexus 2020 Model (tweet) by ibkonekt(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
just another clout chaser...ignore...ignore
Re: Lady Got Bursted After Claiming Her Husband Bought Her Lexus 2020 Model (tweet) by Stillshank(f): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
What if phones where not invented?
What if there's nothing like social media of forums?

What will dis bloggers be doing for a living??
I'm asking cus I'm confused you guys can't work as a journalist.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction In 20's And 30's / Nengi Finally Kissed Ozo After He Was Evicted / Help! Masturbation Is Giving Me Stroke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.