Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Please I Need Your Help Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Help Urgently (309 Views)

I Need Help Urgently On How Best To Help My Woman Heal From This Ugly Encounter / I Need Your Help (no Be Money O) / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help Urgently by AlphaGreenz: 1:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Yesterday evening, I was having a severe fever so I went to the pharmacy and urged the nurse to give me something effective, I didn't know that chloroquine was included which I'm terribly allergic to.

The fever is gone, but right now I think I could manage the fever rather than this terrible itching that has been disturbing my since today, I can't even sleep.

Please someone should recommend something effective for me
Re: Please I Need Your Help Urgently by MARX77(m): 1:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Please go back to the same pharmacy and ask for recommendations
Re: Please I Need Your Help Urgently by Zimri(m): 1:39am On Jul 27, 2020
cheesy

Chill till daybreak. Many of these pharmacy stores will sell Alum to you for headache so far they know it won't kill you.
Majority of them are self-centered. If you're not feeling well tomorrow consult your doctor not them.
I remember buying a Malaria drug that didn't go well with my system, I nearly vomited all my internal organs. I didn't know the drug was the cause until I stopped.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Urgently by chatinent: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Tell her to give you pi-ri-ton (that's how it's pronounced) and it'll stop the itching.

(1) (Reply)

Online Big Nairaland Brother / The Best Guy On Nairaland To Date / Living In Lagos, But......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.