Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. (69109 Views)

Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. / FFK Slams Buhari For Not Naming Train Stations After Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by omohlexy: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Olodo station? That one off me
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Sammy07: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
olasaad:

And what is the different between Kwara and others. They are all the same so they kill yourself with hate over Nigeria politicians

Kwara can't even Lace Ekiti state not to talk of Osun state.

Look at your Central mosque in ilorin, see the stupid roads around it with market, look at Offa your largest town after ilorin, did you see any road with dual carriage?

Muhammad Lawal is the only governor that did something in that your state.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by BabaO2: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ngige station nko? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by foleskay(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
E pain this fake Yoruba
Pele Mr. Original
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by semyman: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
onez:
This is quite unnecessary. The stations are better named after the towns hosting them. Everything shouldn't be about politics.
Keep quiet
Pervert
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by ekevwe(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Wickedfact: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
millionboi2:
our national fund

Who stole what and how much?
If you say national fund, Soyinka for example never occupied political office. Ogbemudia never occupied a national position.
How did they now steal your "national fund" (sic)?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Shivah: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Same names being recirculated. What about those that lost their live in the interest of all? Ada Dadevo, ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by olasaad(f): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wickedfact:

If Baba Saraki wanted it named after him, he should have built it himself.
They would name that one after Cornelius Adebayo. No one knows Baba Saraki at Ajaokuta. His own home base would be named after someone else.

Did you know that Kogi state was part of Kwara? You may not know him but elderly people in that area knows Baba Oloye very well
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Bizsquad: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dr Olusola Saraki Is D Late Dad To Bukola Saraki,so Dont Mix The Names Up
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by AnanseK(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sammy07:

But when he named the other one in warri or so after Jonathan you didn't make this statement.

Kudos to Buhari, at least I could see names like Soyinka, osinbanjo, jakande, Ransome Kuti and our amiable gba gba Chief Obafemi Awolowo A.K.A Asiwaju of Yoruba Land

I hate seeing that Traitor Akintola and the looter that looted kwara state dry with little or no project, Olushola Saraki.
Before you quote me, make sure you have been to kwara state before.
All Sarakis could offer Is the stupid bridge at challenge, general hospital or so.

Olusola Saraki was never a governor of Kwara State . He was a Senator and Senators had not yet learned to steal in his days.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
U don't see white ppl naming there stations after a person instead the name given to that particular area. What sort of country is this. Oh so we shud celebrate these ppl as our hero's or what. Fvk u all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
onez:
This is quite unnecessary. The stations are better named after the towns hosting them. Everything shouldn't be about politics.

Honestly. This is totally unnecessary. In the long run the stations be called by the towns' names as it should be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by AnanseK(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
I think people will ignore these names and call the stations by their appropriate names.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Please do. We need it in politics section for reason known to us
cc Ispitoncowards
So we were in the other Thread talking about the living You are tagging me with Bogus Stories about Dead people that can't defend themselves, Yoruba people are irredeemable!!
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Sammy07: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
AnanseK:

Olusola Saraki was never a governor of Kwara State . He was a Senator and Senators had not yet learned to steal in his days.

Lol, he was an apex governor, I know.
He selects figure head governors but he's the one controlling the state.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by oloworulz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
I think I preferred this present administration to old one. This is just 5years of buhari and all these are in place. I think PDP and its supporters are all madd, including obasanjo. I'm a Yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by olasaad(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sammy07:

Kwara can't even Lace Ekiti state not to talk of Osun state.

Look at your Central mosque in ilorin, see the stupid roads around it with market, look at Offa your largest town after ilorin, did you see any road with dual carriage?

Muhammad Lawal is the only governor that did something in that your state.

When you hate someone, you will never see the good side of that individual. I won't argue with you because I know you hate the Saraki's so much so bye bye

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by millionboi2: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wickedfact:

Who stole what and how much?
If you say national fund, Soyinka for example never occupied political office. Ogbemudia never occupied a national position.
How did they now steal your "national fund" (sic)?
oh u know d real thieves among.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by almarthins(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Officialgarri:

You have problem. Wallahi angry Better do something meaningful in life so they could at least name a beer parlor after you.

I'm glad my dad's name is there. Congratulations Prof. Wole Soyinka. You will forever live in my heart

cheesy epic response! So u want dem to name a beer parlour after him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by ThatFairGuy1: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
foleskay:

Pele Mr. Original
Oshey. Akoyinsi iyaeni kii Tan ni je cool
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by PigTormentor: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Baba Iyabo go soon write another useless letter cos they left him out. And to make it worse, they named one after Wole Soyinka....that one na big insult to Baba Iyabo. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Chekwume16(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
All politicians are thieves be it ebele or buhari. I am not a sycophant like you.
Superwave:

Thank u for highlighting Ebele as one of the criminals on the list.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Sammy07: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
olasaad:

When you hate someone, you will never see the good side of that individual. I won't argue with you because I know you hate the Saraki's so much so bye bye

Lol, I'm not even from kwara state but I know kwara state like the back of my palm.
From entrance at Erin Ile to Ajase to Omuaran / Isin back to ilorin to jebba.

I just hate how the Sarakis families looted the state dry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Them for reserve one for the late tolulope Arotile na
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by nothingspoil70: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Only one ibo name. Alex Ekwueme . We no go gree

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by omanzo02: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sammy07:

But when he named the other one in warri or so after Jonathan you didn't make this statement.

Kudos to Buhari, at least I could see names like Soyinka, osinbanjo, jakande, Ransome Kuti and our amiable gba gba Chief Obafemi Awolowo A.K.A Asiwaju of Yoruba Land

I hate seeing that Traitor Akintola and the looter that looted kwara state dry with little or no project, Olushola Saraki.
Before you quote me, make sure you have been to kwara state before.
All Sarakis could offer Is the stupid bridge at challenge, general hospital or so.

Naming a station after Jonathan is justifiable because he started the real railway revolution, the town hosting that station should take the name of the station that way the passengers are aware of the town ahead, we politicise everything too much..... Example Koln Bahnhof, Berlin Bahnhof, Amsterdam Central station, Rotterdam Central station, Dortmund Bahnhof, London St Pancras international, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Madrid central station etc.
Re: Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. by Wickedfact: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
olasaad:

Did you know that Kogi state was part of Kwara? You may not know him but elderly people in that area knows Baba Oloye very well

I'm aware parts of Kogi West formed part of old Kwara state but by transferring his name to Ajaokuta, it is a strategic move to bury his memories.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) / Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.