Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (63184 Views)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by lanrefront1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
it's not also wrong if the mama moves back cool

Why should she have to leave her seat and move back? Is she small girl? She's already seated, so because the son wants to pick up the wife, the elderly woman should step down and then go the back, so that the young wife can sit down?

If you cannot see whats wrong with that, then you have no home training and no sense of what's right and what's wrong.

I pity the unlucky man who will tie the knot with you.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by MrAkata: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
myles16:
Abegi!! all these African american ladies that doesn't have an atom of respect

so what were you expecting??

if it was Nigeria now, we could consider settling the matter but.....

lemme pass, no matter to settle here

All black people in America are not African American . That woman is not African American. She is a Caribbean woman.

She would be slapped to the ground and dragged by an African American mother if this happened down south
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by lanrefront1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
streamsofjoy:
Wait! I am not understanding NL "boys" the ones who have little or no regard for women. It's like when threads like this is put up they go into oblivion, because the way I see comments from some persons on how important their mother is to them I am forced to ask - these women you disregard and see as sex objects especially on NL, are they not going to grow to become someone's mother who will also say these beautiful things about her? Some of you don't know how your mothers related with her in laws or how her past was, all you see is the love she bestows on you as a child which every woman does.

MY ADMONITION
Pls when next you wanna say something unpleasant to or about a woman can you please first see her through the eyes of your OWN mother then if you still feel you can say it go ahead.

ON THE TOPIC
The mother in law was wrong. But, if I was the woman, I will not say a word, I go just go sit down for my back seat jeje BUT I go put am for record. Matters like this are not dealt with immediately and with confrontations. Na cunningly and craftly you go take pass your message to both your husband and him mother.

You think you have sense but you don't have sense at all.

Children of this generation have no sense.

Imagine you were driving your car and father is beside you. You went somewhere and you are now both heading home.Then your husband called and says you should pick him up at certain land mark on your way home.

When you get there, instead of your husband to get in and you guys continue, would you tell your elderly father to get down from the car and go and sit at the back, so that your husband can sit in the front?

Or would your husband now point to your dad, instruct him to to get down, go to the back and sit, so he can sit in the front seat?

So you cannot see how disrespectful that is? What do people take parents for? You think your mother in law is an insignificant small girl you can tell to get down, go sit at the back because u are the wife of the son.

Some of you girls are very daft, really very daft indeed. Complete zero emotional intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by lanrefront1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
toxic men please run away from me

Narcistic men please run away from me

Egoistic men please run away from me

Controlling men please run away from me

Twisted men please run away from me

Psychotic men please run away from me

Amen! cool

Good men who truly have sense should also run away from you.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Chukapage(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
a guilty mummy's boy spotted grin
I'm a PROUD MUMMY'S BOY! Count me join....stale shaming
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Chukapage(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lord have mercy with your lack of comprehension grin

How is that a hateful speech or comment? grin

It's a simple analogy, like one of these American musicians that sang with rkelly sang "if the shoe fits wear it" grin

If the Matter touch you,refers to you,links to you,do the needful grin

I am not hating on anybody neither was I speaking in specific terms I said AWON MUMMY'S BOY? if you are not a mummy's boy why do you give a damn? grin

Another issue is that SINGLE MOTHERHOOD is not a disease.even MARRIED WOMEN WITH HUSBANDS that are still alive ARE SINGLE MOTHERS grin

Evidences yapa inside joros page, Instablog and the likes grin

Eshe.eku oroenu grin cool
Stop trying to Justify your Single motherhood by comparing your degraded used up self with WIVES no matter how you rationalize it WIVES are x1000 more powerful and respected than cum bucket spare depreciated Tyre of a Baby mama. Even if a man has 100 concubines his WIFE'S no 1position is sacrosanct in the Society and in the eye of the Law. Baby Mama's are just baby making machines ones they give children They're discarded nothing more nothing less
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by nemadfsyahooc: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
All these mummy's boys sef wey their brain still dey under their mummy's armpit lipsrsealed

No maturity from the boy at all.cant he respectfully Tell his Mom to move back for peace to reign? undecided

Awon my mummy said men.... tufiaaaaaa

See them all over the thread spewing rubbish undecided

No common sense, they cannot make independent decisions without asking what mummy thinks about it.soon they still ask their mummy what part of the v@gyn@ they should put their preek inside undecided

Kaiiiii. Thunder fire you for this ur statement.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
nemadfsyahooc:

Kaiiiii. Thunder fire you for this ur statement.
back to sender my dear grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chukapage:
Stop trying to Justify your Single motherhood by comparing your degraded used up self with WIVES no matter how you rationalize it WIVES are x1000 more powerful and respected than cum bucket spare depreciated Tyre of a Baby mama. Even if a man has 100 concubines his WIFE'S no 1position is sacrosanct in the Society and in the eye of the Law. Baby Mama's are just baby making machines ones they give children They're discarded nothing more nothing less
grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiii see painment and wailing on top another person's life.ashe odun e totoyi grin tongue

So the matter pain you like this grin tongue
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chukapage:
I'm a PROUD MUMMY'S BOY! Count me join....stale shaming
Omo mummy grin

MUMMY'S handbag grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
lanrefront1:

Good men who truly have sense should also run away from you.
lmaooooo who God has blessed no man can curse cheesy tongue
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
lanrefront1:

Why should she have to leave her seat and move back? Is she small girl? She's already seated, so because the son wants to pick up the wife, the elderly woman should step down and then go the back, so that the young wife can sit down?

If you cannot see whats wrong with that, then you have no home training and no sense of what's right and what's wrong.

I pity the unlucky man who will tie the knot with you.
I pity the unfortunate woman that will end up with you grin

Una relationship go worse pass Angela and Michael grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Chukapage(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Omo mummy grin

MUMMY'S handbag grin
YES I'm mummy's Handbag a PROUD ONE! Bring in another shaming tactics I'm here gidigba!
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ochor212:
[b][/b]i don't think u know wat u r saying
if you are suffering from the spirit of confusion that's your problem don't put that on me
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Chukapage(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiii see painment and wailing on top another person's life.ashe odun e totoyi grin tongue

So the matter pain you like this grin tongue

Smileys won't cover the pain of "after one"... "After ones" are only good for curing konji grin... Fucking you ,why your bastard is asleep grin grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
frankblinkz:
you re just an inch close to have sense.. consult your maths teacher to help you calculate the best way to receive sense
ouchhhh e pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Oblongata:
Read what you wrote there, absolute thrash. Well sha, mums differ
hmnnn cool tongue
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Kingnelson9: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
The idiot forgot that another wife can come anytime but the mother is there forever...
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chukapage:
Smileys won't cover the pain of "after one"... "After ones" are only good for curing konji grin... Fucking you ,why your bastard is asleep grin grin
lmaooooo is that all that is in your brain? grin

. after pen1s what do you have to offer? grin

If it was even otedola or Dangote that was lamenting like this now,we for understand,even brokeasses too are wailing grin

Everybody foks Married, unmarried, single,unsingle etc.big deal? grin

Kilotunku? grin tongue

What else? grin tongue

Shotitan aboyiku grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chukapage:
YES I'm mummy's Handbag a PROUD ONE! Bring in another shaming tactics I'm here gidigba!
have you consulted mummy before lying on the bed to sleep? grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by baby124: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
It’s like the girl is the first person in all her generations to own a car. I see no big deal in car seat wahala... as long as you are not knacking my husband, we are good. I no get any problem for my life at all. cool. If the mother like, let her bury herself in the front seat grin

1 Like

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Chukapage(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
have you consulted mummy before lying on the bed to sleep? grin
I'll Consult her even before I breathe Try another shaming tactics meanwhile do you Consult your bastard before turning a cum bucket?? grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SoliBayNG: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pearl05:
The man should give the wife the key and move to the back seat let her drive since she was shouting that the fucking car is hers.

Too much wisdom. Only that they might fight so badly, they have an accident, and everyone dies.

1 Like

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chukapage:
Aunty you're not Otedola or Dangote you're not related to them. You're just a tinny winy cum bucket with a bastard baggage a perfect intimacy gadget... Do you expect me to prove a point or brag about my financial status on a Faceless forum To an after one sex object?? undecided nah! You're not worth it and you know it grin
lmaooooo broke ass is even faking it grin

Yepaaaa grin

You don't mean it that I'm not otedola or Dangote? grin

.it must really hurt that you don't have a v@gyna of commercial value grin

The kind of v@gyna that enjoys the finest luxuries of this world grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oya slam your head on your screen grin

Oro nadun ofeke grin tongue
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chukapage:
I'll Consult her even before I breathe Try another shaming tactics meanwhile do you Consult your bastard before turning a cum bucket?? grin
haaa you better tell your mummy to buy paracetamol for you because Na painment go kill you grin

O my bastard is in a school you can only dream of your child being in grin tongue

I give God all the glory grin

Small girl wida big grin wink tongue

Go and die if you wan die grin tongue
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Chukapage(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmaooooo broke ass is even faking it grin

Yepaaaa grin

You don't mean it that I'm not otedola or Dangote? grin

.it must really hurt that you don't have a v@gyna of commercial value grin

The kind of v@gyna that enjoys the finest luxuries of this world grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oya slam your head on your screen grin

Oro nadun ofeke grin tongue
Yup! Luxuries of So much STDs and Alhaji's ritual material. Good luck with that type of Luxury I don't need it. No LovePeddler ever made Forbes only Wives do ex wives to precise ,whores only have their bastards for consolation. Bla bla bla broke ass or no broke ass you're not worth my proving a point grin on a Faceless forum. Enjoy your Luxuries o pusypreneur grin.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Chukapage:
Yup! Luxuries of So much STDs and Alhaji's ritual material. Good luck with that type of Luxury I don't need it. No LovePeddler ever made Forbes only Wives do ex wives to precise ,whores only have their bastards for consolation. Bla bla bla broke ass or no broke ass you're not worth my proving a point grin on a Faceless forum. Enjoy your Luxuries o pusypreneur grin.
awaniyen grin

Eshe grin

That's all you can do,you cannot do more than that.wailing! grin

Na your type go dey carry bag for your ogas side chic and run errands for her only to come here and barking away your frustrations grin

Pele I understand grin

Clitocurrency baby grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Nofcks2give: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmaooooo please if you have comprehension problems,Na your problem be that o.i will not take responsibility for it grin cool tongue

Oww...I see you're one of those pple that shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Chukapage(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
SAMBARRY:
haaa you better tell your mummy to buy paracetamol for you because Na painment go kill you grin

O my bastard is in a school you can only dream of your child being in grin tongue

I give God all the glory grin

Small girl wida big grin wink tongue

Go and die if you wan die grin tongue
going to school doesn't change a bastard from being a bastard cheesy it'll only make the bastard an educated bastard you get? grin don't worry MUMMY will take the paracetamol for me so chill... Have you run out of shaming tactics?? grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nofcks2give:

Oww...I see you're one of those pple that shouldn't be taken seriously.
exactly.now run along little boy tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) / Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby / My Valentine Gift From My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.