Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (63183 Views)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Chrisjay1998(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2020
SAMBARRY:
All these mummy's boys sef wey their brain still dey under their mummy's armpit lipsrsealed

No maturity from the boy at all.cant he respectfully Tell his Mom to move back for peace to reign? undecided

Awon my mummy said men.... tufiaaaaaa

See them all over the thread spewing rubbish undecided

No common sense, they cannot make independent decisions without asking what mummy thinks about it.soon they still ask their mummy what part of the v@gyn@ they should put their preek inside undecided

see The way you Vomited loads of Rubbish,didn't you hear when she said the older woman should move to the back seat Because she's the wife and the owner of the Car ??
If you can Leave your wife to Insult your mom ( the woman that gave birth to you and carried you for 9 months )
then I wonder if you ever deserve a Mother cus your mom doesn't deserve a pussy ass nigga like you
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by frankblinkz(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2020
SAMBARRY:
ouchhhh e pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
.SAMBARRY for real you are an asssshole
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by streamsofjoy(f): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2020
N
lanrefront1:

You think you have sense but you don't have sense at all.

Children of this generation have no sense.

Imagine you were driving your car and father is beside you. You went somewhere and you are now both heading home.Then your husband called and says you should pick him up at certain land mark on your way home.

When you get there, instead of your husband to get in and you guys continue, would you tell your elderly father to get down from the car and go and sit at the back, so that your husband can sit in the front?

Or would your husband now point to your dad, instruct him to to get down, go to the back and sit, so he can sit in the front seat?

So you cannot see how disrespectful that is? What do people take parents for? You think your mother in law is an insignificant small girl you can tell to get down, go sit at the back because u are the wife of the son.

Some of you girls are very daft, really very daft indeed. Complete zero emotional intelligence

One of the boys spotted. See all you have to say with all your sense. I believe your mother is this senseless as well, no wonder she raised a boy this full of sense.
Ancestor of this generation!
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
frankblinkz:
.SAMBARRY for real you are an asssshole
your opinion cool
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

see The way you Vomited loads of Rubbish,didn't you hear when she said the older woman should move to the back seat Because she's the wife and the owner of the Car ??
If you can Leave your wife to Insult your mom ( the woman that gave birth to you and carried you for 9 months )
then I wonder if you ever deserve a Mother cus your mom doesn't deserve a pussy ass nigga like you
shebi Na she get her car? Kini wahala nbe nisiyi?
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Chukapage:
I still maintain you ain't worthy of my proving a point to you ,you get? cheesy no matter how much you stress that vagina or how long it can NEVER give you the type of Alhajis $$$ you get?? The worst is clitocurrency expires real fast.... Around after 10 years of active service guess that's where your bastards "connection" starts paying the bills according to you cheesy... You say no mileage ,yup mileage can't be measured but it can sure be soooo noticed after active service that fast dryness ,that widened bucket like hole that even alum can't tighten it back even the best of tightners can do shit for you exempt from making the good old clitocurrency turn from "smooth sailing with it's Natural lubricant to a clitocurrency full of Alum caused friction and bruises"... cheesy no mileage though but we know a pussy that has been to hell and is back. wink
lmaooooo Pele tie grin

You think everyone is as foolish as you are that won't have investment before the VAGINA(tools for work) expire grin

Are you a re+@rd? grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by frankblinkz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
SAMBARRY:
your opinion cool
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
frankblinkz:
hahahaha.... 08137433434, asshole chat me up
lmaooooo sorry go and look for your type in front grin

I'll pass undecided

Na so desperation hook you reach.may gay men locate you and disturb you with calls for a date tongue
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Chukapage(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmaooooo Pele tie grin

You think everyone is as foolish as you are that won't have investment before the VAGINA(tools for work) expire grin

Are you a re+@rd? grin
I'm no retard duh.... It's good you've got other investments apart from your clitocurrency and bastards supposed "connections and network" sounds refreshing though grin
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by SAMBARRY: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Chukapage:
I'm no retard duh.... It's good you've got other investments apart from your clitocurrency and bastards supposed "connections and network" sounds refreshing though grin
stop acting.we all know that you are pained.i understand grin

Na the rewards/investment of clitocurrency be this o by iyabo Ojo grin

You fit buy this one with your change salary grin tongue

Your 10years salary.which investment pass this one grin tongue

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by lanrefront1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Arewa1408:

Bros, all what you wrote amount to nothing! Why? Cos dynamics changed, the wifey bought the car. Read and watch video before commenting next time.

You don't have sense. So wify bought the car, so the mama should start worshipping her or allow herself to be disrespected and humiliated because she bought the car
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Stallione(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2020
elgramz:

Your location says Anambra, I hope you are not igbo o because if you are, you be confam efulefu, born throway. Ofeke!
And ur location says notin,meaning ur son of nobody,anu mpama.Pesona non grata...
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Stallione(m): 12:37am On Jul 31, 2020
shadeze:
You don't have sense
neither your generation have.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Stallione(m): 12:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Mintum:

How else is the right way to address an obviously irresponsible and brainless cretin that lacks home training? I addressed you like the mannerless buffoon you are and you just keep confirming that I was right about you being a foolish bastard.
From my observation,i still insist that u sold ur sense of reasoning in the market.The way u sound shows ur a waisted sperm,u shld've been aborted i swear..
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by imiski(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
kalvoken:

The man is an arshole!

While did he have to come down to plead with her. My wife nursing that thought is a taboo for her not to mention vomiting it out.

Imagine the nerves, I'm in. Your life now, so why is she still there?
Like dude should divorce his mum because he married you or what exactly.?

my favorite quote to my wife: YOU CAN BECOME. MY EX WIFE, but I xan never have an ex brother, sister, or parents! so, RESPECT MY FAMILY MORE THAN YOU DO TO ME.
exactly
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by imiski(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Stallione:
Ur so wrong,this is his wife and the mother inlaw shld respect boundaries,its natural.Do u think she'l withstand another man do dat to her own daughter.
First of; the mother was already seated in the front, it would be a let down for her to go to the back seat for a junior. Two if my wife has respect for me she won't speak badly to my mother.

1 Like

Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Mintum: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Stallione:
From my observation,i still insist that u sold ur sense of reasoning in the market.The way u sound shows ur a waisted sperm,u shld've been aborted i swear..
It's better to have an empty space in the house instead of having a useless bastard like you in the family.
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Stallione(m): 12:40am On Aug 02, 2020
Mintum:

You are a waste of time and space. It's better to have an inanimate object or an empty space in your family house instead of having a useless bastard like you in the family. You are that mad man that doesn't know that he is mad and keeps dancing naked in the market square, only your family members feel the shame of having a lunatic like you in the family. Go back for proper home training, it's obvious you lack it.
Ur just a replica of the prodigal son in the bible,the only diff is dat u also have a prodigal father.A psychopatic runnaway patient from psychiatric hosp.U represents a true madness from a lunatic family.Wasted sperm,u shld've been aborted i insist...
Re: Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car by Stallione(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mintum:

You are a waste of time and space. It's better to have an inanimate object or an empty space in your family house instead of having a useless bastard like you in the family. You are that mad man that doesn't know that he is mad and keeps dancing naked in the market square, only your family members feel the shame of having a lunatic like you in the family. Go back for proper home training, it's obvious you lack it.
Son of a thousand fathers with just a mother,its proven..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) / Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby / My Valentine Gift From My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.