Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered (41937 Views)

President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT / Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election / Ononuju Asks Amaechi To Resign Over Deal Conceding Nigeria Sovereignty To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by sinkhole: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
golddare:

How lovely it will be to wake up to the breaking news that China has taken over Nigeria. I am sure many Nigerians will not mind because we are sure that in 2 years time, Power, Water, Roads, Education and health sectors will be transformed. China cannot do worse than our politicians I tell you.
Bros (or sis) please no dey think like dis o
If China take over, we are finished, it is labour camp for you and me! All the work we will do will be used to build China and not Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by MikkieEl: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
The 15 Chinese Doctors Engineers , ferrying them to Nigeria is likely another secret part of the deal. Just think about it.
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by earnit1: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by gbemishile: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
ghengheeeen make China come buy Nigeria. but abeg,makebuna make options for people wey wan ja comot o. then kill all politicians found stealing and make Nigeria a better place. if the country good,we fit to visit once in a while
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by golddare: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
sinkhole:
If China take over, we are finished, it is labour camp for you and me! All the work we will do will be used to build China and not Nigeria!

Just dey laff after reading your comments, na joke anyways, its not possible in this era, but I like the idea that you sef think am a d from your perspective you no trust China. My point is that Nigerian Politicians are terrible than colonialism.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by golddare: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
sinkhole:

Just dey laff after reading your comments, na joke anyways, its not possible in this era, but I like the idea that you sef think am and from your perspective you no trust China. My point is that Nigerian Politicians are terrible than colonialism.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by sanpipita(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
China are doing well, I don't blame them, since we are foolish people always carrying plate yo beg, its either we repay them or they take whatever they want, it's simple
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by sunbreaker: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Stewart883:
I love this. Let China colonize NIGERIA. It will be better
what are you saying? Hellfire will be air-conditioning room compare to Chinese slavery(I know if you have any relative that work in Chinese company,you wouldn't have said that)
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by kristo123: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Look at these brainless zombies in the seat power playing stupidity with our future.
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by adelaja70(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

E don happen! This is serious shocked shocked shocked

So Buhari has signed away the sovereignty of Nigeria since 2018 with little or nothing to show for it

Nigeria has borrowed much already which has not been paid back and they kept borrowing

If the rep knows what they are doing, they should eradicate that clause completely, project or no project!!!

Because this government has only paid the interest what if the incoming government default

Modified:

Obj in 2018 How do you sleep at night

Google it... I no get time for argument.
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by adelaja70(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

E don happen! This is serious shocked shocked shocked

So Buhari has signed away the sovereignty of Nigeria since 2018 with little or nothing to show for it

Nigeria has borrowed much already which has not been paid back and they kept borrowing

If the rep knows what they are doing, they should eradicate that clause completely, project or no project!!!

Because this government has only paid the interest what if the incoming government default

Modified:

Galaxy backbone was established in 2006 by the federal government.... Na Buhari be president in 2006?
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by Tbasicme: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ayt27:
I made a comment yesterday about not trusting the Chinaman or "Chinks" and a know it all labelled me racist and dumb. I guess he doesn't
much know about the Chinese.

From books like 33 strategies of war, 48 laws of power and The art of war. You will understand the craftiness and subtletly of the Chinaman's action and way of thinking, They practice very trojanesque type of warfare.

I still have that reservation that China attacked the US with corona because of Trump's policy, packaged it in such a way that one can't call it warfare, esp when there are casualties on both sides.

Thank God somebody read the agreement and pointed out the sovereignty clause so that our
selfish leaders don't sell us.

I'll always prefer the Japs, with them it's Death before Dishonor.

You are very correct my Brother. Your analysis is very apt. The problem of our country is that the right people are not in the right positions especially as regards ministerial appointments. How can Fashola be minister of Housing and works for goodness sake? He is a lawyer and not an architect. I think he will perform better in the area of his profession. In this country are there no engineering Professors who can handle that position? I am not in anyway attacking anybody but my clamor is that let the people who have the technical know-how be emplaced in such position

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by byinks(f): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Stewart883:
I love this. Let China colonize NIGERIA. It will be better

China wants to jam a vaccine chip up your ass...I'm glad you're ok with that
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by neutral2000: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmm.

Wana earn money on telegram? Check my signature..
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by paix(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Realadey:
Ko ni daa fun Amaechi for saying that.
Look at these morons,they only fight for what they gain irrespective of the big pictures they ought to see
The people with no foresight!
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by oluwasegun007(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
If China colonies us na hell on earth...

Please let's make better decisions for the future generations
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by UnusualJhay(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
so you mean to tell me that APC almost sold Nigeria for 400 million dollars! !!! shocked shocked
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by ndubueze92(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Litmus:
Nigeria needs to do something legislative about Social Media.

You can see where this is going: Burna Boy with more commercial sense than commonsense will soon release album on the attempted sale of Nigeria and the idiots that make up 90 percent of every nations population, will start degrading Nigerians informed by something only idiots would believe. And since 90 percent of the world are borderline morons, this will stick.

Sadly, Hitler makes sense more and more every day. The world needs a cull.
. You didn't make any sense.
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by UnusualJhay(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
I wish someone screamed "Objection" when Nigeria was being Amalgamated!

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by mentored: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Not suprised.

It is even better Chinese re-colonise Nigeria again but before that those that wants out should be allowed honourably to bow out....... before the Chinese start the full colonisation.

There is always rules of engagement to countries who are always begging and borrowing to loot..

The Chinese themselves are an amazing people.

Please if you want to sell us

Sell us to a good master naaaaa

US or France will be good

Not China

Haba

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by BENEAMATA: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Realadey:
KO NI DA FUN, AMAECHI FOR SAYING THAT .
Look at these morons,they only fight for what they gain irrespective of the big pictures they ought to see
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by Stewart883(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
byinks:

China wants to jam a vaccine chip up your ass...I'm glad you're ok with that

Yeah I'm very okay with that

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by Stewart883(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
sunbreaker:
what are you saying? Hellfire will be air-conditioning room compare to Chinese slavery(I know if you have any relative that work in Chinese company,you wouldn't have said that)

Most of my working life has been with the Chinese and Singaporean. I have no reservations about them. It's our poor labour laws that makes most of them behave badly to Nigerian workers.
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by Askme2020(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I wonder, how this take concerns obj?

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by armadeo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
nairaman66:
So finally nigeria is on OLX!! grin

You think this is funny.

We are in deep shit. We already owe world bank and IMF 30 year loans now we want to take another 30yesr loan from another source.

Submitting our sovereignty if we cant pay back. Just imagine.
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by CioAngels(f): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Imagine Ameschi saying if reps should continue with the probe China will not approve the loan.These are leaders who are quick to call us illitrates when they bought their certificates. Ameschi, Zainab and Pantani's probe should start mmudiately as the have coninived to sell Nigeria to China. Zambia is Loading in Nigeria very fast. This is why this president continues to borrow while the armchair Senate continues to approve so they see more to steal. I'M forced to agree with with Aisha that the man in aso rock is not not her husband and Zahra also said that thing in aso rock is not her father. Ps Buhari will not not drip NIGERIA and Nigerians like this. This president does not care if Nigeria is sold or colaspes. While China gives her rail work contract to Japan, Nigeria has given hers to China rather than give to Japan they gave to China who will give thank bribe. Let's hope Ossai Nicholas Ossai is sincere with the report and not a rush to get their own National cake. Nigerian leaders are cursing themselves. What a big shame to the so called leaders, infact, they are shameless. Hi
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by armadeo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
jabolo:

Well this makes sense and has no need for panic except the fact that we know they wont pay and we will have our assets seized.

So panic
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
J111333:
"This is just as the Minister of Transportation, Hon. Rotimi Amaechi warned that the Chinese authorities may not sign the $5.3 billion Ibadan-Kano rail line loan if the Parliament continues to investigate the agreement"

Nigeria has been sold to China. Someday, Nigerians will start to enjoy the consequences of actions taken by Buhari and his crew. It's a pity that my immediate family and I won't be part of that enjoyment. grin
sent you a mail sir
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by BlackfireX: 3:41am On Jul 30, 2020
Realadey:
Ko ni daa fun Amaechi for saying that.

Ko ni da fun e , if you voted this chaos in 2015
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by vhykeeytor(m): 3:47am On Jul 30, 2020
GOD GO SHAME BUHARI.... If.....
Re: Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered by nogragra: 5:28am On Jul 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/galaxy-backbone-reps-uncover-clauses-conceding-nigerias-sovereignty-to-china/
Can you believe just because of less than 1 billion dollars China want to enslave us. China is truly the icing on a wicked cake. We don't need these charlatan people. No wonder they don't want yorubas in corridor of power so that shenanigans like this and azure power contract and NDDC can be swept under the carpet. Thanks to the vigilance of Femi Gbajabiamila's house of reps. Ameachi has a case to answer and for the rest of them head must roll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service / The First Set Of Nigerian Army Pilots To Fly War Planes (Photos) / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.