Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) (5202 Views)

Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him / Brother To Kwara PDP Stalwart Arrested for Impersonation And With Result Sheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by EBMedia: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that a 20-year-old woman, Chioma Dioke, an indigene of Nsukka in Enugu State has narrated how some men kidnapped her and her elder brother, raped her repeatedly and forced her elder brother to have sexual intercourse with her.

Chioma who spoke on Tuesday, July 28, said the kidnappers held them hostage for five days inside a bush called Sambisa forest located in Ezzagu, Ishielu LGA Ebonyi State.

Chioma, her brother and another victim had gone to Onunwafor, Ezzagu in Ishielu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State to do their business of selling of goods which included noddles, diapers and oil. The business also allowed members of the community to invest money and those who invested were receiving high amounts as their returns.

However, the owner of the investment business reportedly ran away from the community with the payments made by their customers without the knowledge of Chioma and her brother.

Angry youths abducted Chioma, her brother, and the other person involved in the business and held them hostage in the bush. They were starved, threatened, and sexually assaulted.

Narrating her ordeal to newsmen at the state police command in Abakaliki after her rescue from the kidnappers’ territory. Chioma said she was repeatedly raped by boys from the community while others inserted hands, rods and sticks into her private part. She said they also forced her brother to have sex with her even though he told them it was incest and forbidden.

She said: "A company employed me to advertise noodles, diapers, oil and other products. If you invest N1,000 in the business, you will get N1,500. We were just doing that and we were paying our customers.

"One day, our boss travelled. I went to the office and couldn’t see three of our colleagues. I only saw my elder brother and one other guy that was working with us. As three of us were in the office, the community youths came and started beating us, demanding where our boss was. They tore my clothes, pants and bra and took us into a thick forest.

"They started molesting me; some had sex with me, while others inserted hands into my private parts. Some pressed my breasts.

"After they finished molesting me, they said my elder brother must have sex with me. They carried my brother, beat him up thoroughly and ordered him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it was against our culture. They insisted that he must do it and pointed a gun at his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

"After blood gushed out of my private parts, they ordered my brother to clean the blood. When he refused, they beat him up again. They came to me again and had sex with me in the pool of my blood."

"After having sex with me again, some of them came to me and inserted sticks in my private parts. Later, they took us to another forest where we stayed for four days. If they hear anything like a gunshot, they will take us to another forest."

Police later got information about the incident and stormed the forest, killing two persons and rescued the victims.

https://igberetvnews.com/1359740/kidnappers-raped-forced-brother-sex-lady-narrates-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by popsy2(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Sick

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by 88Craze: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Abomination

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Tranquill: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2020
This is terrible!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2020
A Wicked and Abominable Generation has Nothing to offer than Wickedness...

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Nigeria needs liberation. We can't continue this way.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2020
And your brother prick charge

If na oyinbo brother now he go dey shout "Bleep u niqqa I can't fkuck my Damm sister" but wetin concern black man

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by dimexy247(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2020
Jesus! They deserve instant death.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by omenka(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2020

"After they finished molesting me, they said my elder brother must have sex with me. They carried my brother, beat him up thoroughly and ordered him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it was against our culture. They insisted that he must do it and pointed a gun at his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

Dear lady, deepest sympathies for what you've been put through. May God heal you physically and emotionally.

But I'd like to ask, how was your brother able to get his divck up so much so as to penetrate you?

How is that possible under such traumatic situation, coupled with the fact your his flesh and blood? cool

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by omenka(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Nigeria needs liberation. We can't continue this way.
True. But we are deceived into thinking nothing good is happening anywhere. They are but we simply find bad news more interesting, attracting more traffic, hence, the media and bloggers are more eager to publish bad news since traffic yields returns in ther business.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Ikeast(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Leaders of 2moro behaving like Animal,some youth are problem of the country....
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Dedetwo(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2020
The zoo called Nigeria has turned everybody into wild animals. The best line of action is disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria so that emerging nation states can employ any drastic measure to remedy the situation at the cradle point. An attempt to stop wild corruptible practices and perfidious behaviors led to the war due to ethnic sentiments.
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2020
cheesy dis stories no balance at all....

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Dedetwo(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Jasseyfrd:
cheesy dis stories no balance at all....

You maybe correct however what triggered such narrative remains the subject matter.
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Lighthen: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2020
what a world
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Obviously the people are not kidnappers. They were people who were furious that the company she is working with have duped them. It is risky working in a ponzi scheme because as far as the victims are concerned you are part of the the people who connived to dupe them

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Ugaboy: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Reading this makes me feel her pains, they are demons in flesh...this is horror.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by DonMarkuzi(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Ferdinandu:
Obviously the people are not kidnappers. They were people who were furious that the company she is working with have duped them. It is risky working in a ponzi scheme because as far as the victims are concerned you are part of the the people who connived to dupe them

Gbam.
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by BlowYourMind: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Members of a community did that to their member

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by IamWonderful: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2020
This is bizarre
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by 900winer(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Dedetwo:
The zoo called Nigeria has turned everybody into wild animals. The best line of action is disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria so that emerging nation states can employ any drastic measure to remedy the situation at the cradle point. An attempt to stop wild corruptible practices and perfidious behaviors led to the war due to ethnic sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by lilachiever(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
I'd rather prefer they kill me and my sister than for me to do that to her.

I won't be able to live after doing it. People can be wicked, this is why Jungle Justice should be frowned upon.
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by oyatz(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2020
What you are saying has no bearing with this grave crime committed by the youths of this town near Nsukka against this poor helpless lady and his elder brother.

Both the perpetrators of the crimes and victims of the crimes are Igbos.

This has nothing to do with Nigeria Vs Biafra civil war.

Dedetwo:

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2020
omenka:
True. But we are deceived into thinking nothing good is happening anywhere. They are but we simply find bad news more interesting, attracting more traffic, hence, the media and bloggers are more eager to publish bad news since traffic yields returns in ther business.
all the same it's sad.
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by BennyDGreat: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Those guyz are cursed already....This is really unimaginable!
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Splendor185: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Update: George Floyd reburied in Mbaise Imo state Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USJqhY_hF4I
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by meccuno: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=900winer post=92225112][/quote] grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Abee79(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2020
God have mercy on Nigeria cry
Re: Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) by Dedetwo(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2020
oyatz:
What you are saying has no bearing with this grave crime committed by the youths of this town near Nsukka against this poor helpless lady and his elder brother.

Both the perpetrators of the crimes and victims of the crimes are Igbos.

This has nothing to do with Nigeria Vs Biafra civil war.

Most Nigerians lacked proper articulation. The actualization of Republic of Igbo land will ensure new constitutional laws to handle crimes different from Nigeria due to tribal sentiment. What Nigeria is today remains the manifestation of Nigeria\Biafra war. I know the level of your intellect cannot drive you to this deduction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burning Of Nigerian Flag By Activists On Nigerian Independence Day / Which Northern State Will Obi Win? / Nddc Md Gets N523m Annual Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.