Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk (7613 Views)

Pope John Paul II Visited Abacha And His Family In Abuja In 1998 - Photos / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Zetra7: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Explicit photos are circulating online of a lady known as Shirlfinest on twitter with Peter Obi as evidence of accusation that the LP presidential candidate Peter Obi raped her on the 5th August 1998.

Jagabanians, don't know whether this story is good ooo, not an expert in these things. Am just trying to help, my job is to raise more cash for City boy but you guys are so dull, just too sluggish.

Have told you oga will release cash, work first, don't allow these guys to seize the media space, how can PO be the controlling tweets in this country.

Dig deeper, there must be something somewhere otherwise nothing wrong in cooking up stories.

In less than 2 months, Peter Obi have raised an army without paying a penny, what happens when he starts paying, guys wake up...

Calling him Pandora is a waste of time, seems the IPOB thing is not that strong , think seeing him Louis Vuitton shop is lame, we need something very strong, like the rape strong.

This go and verify fraudster will never be our president.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Smithkafors(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol..... Go find una oga certificate, una say no names fake news.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Sergio101(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2022
grin..... laughable

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by DonBenny77(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2022
grin

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by SaiOba: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
FAKE NEWS..

TRY HARDER..

BCUS WE NO GO EAT AGBADO AND WE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI MAKE YOU NO COME CALL US AWON ELEYI

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Zetra7:
Explicit photos are circulating online of a lady known as Shirlfinest on twitter with Peter Obi as evidence of accusation that the LP presidential candidate Peter Obi raped her on the 5th August 1998.

Jagabanians, don't know whether this story is good ooo, not an expert in these things. Am just trying to help, my job is to raise more cash for City boy but you guys are so dull, just too sluggish.

Have told you oga will release cash, work first, don't allow these guys to seize the media space, how can PO be the controlling tweets in this country.

Dig deeper, there must be something somewhere otherwise nothing wrong in cooking up stories.

In less than 2 months, Peter Obi have raised an army without paying a penny, what happens when he starts paying, guys wake up...

Calling him Pandora is a waste of time, seems the IPOB thing is not that strong , think seeing him Louis Vuitton shop is lame, we need something very strong, like the rape strong.

grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by PresidObi: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Very funny something grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by KevMitnick: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Zetra7:

Your tears are like caprisun...cry more cry more...lol grin

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by PhenomenalAustin: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Why do I feel this was written by one of our Obidient people cheesy

I see 'sarcasm' grin

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by mii4u(f): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi, pls have mercy on some pple and stop giving them sleepless night and headache abeg.

#Obidient.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by sukar886: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Useless post from a big fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by kponkedenge(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol. OP this isn't necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Factcheck0001: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Zetra7:

u are just another lunatic on d lose

Hope your parents know what u are facing?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Factcheck0001: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Why do I feel this was written by one of our Obidient people cheesy

I see 'sarcasm' grin
u should know he’s one of d obituary miscreant
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by SensualMan: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi poo'd in London in 1996 without flushing the loo!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by BanevsJoker(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Minimum wage Agbado.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dem don start, scam gender

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by BloomingDale(f): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by johnkey: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Only brilliant minds like mine know sarcasm when we see one...

It's funny how God decided to create some people to be slow, it baffles me seeing them offline and online

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Tomek09(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men and rape like 5 and 6.
So you believed the fake news??
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Tomek09(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men and rape like 5 and 6.
Peter Obi can never rape a lady even on gun point. Never accuse an innocent man wrongly just because you are lady and believe that people would be sympathetic to your rape stories.
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sarcasm is just on point.
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by pointblank247(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yeye people every where
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Tekil: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truly politics is not for the faint hearted as your opponent will try and look for any deeds of yours to use against you and if none is found,then it will be created just to make you look bad in the eyes of the public.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Arysexy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yeye Agbado and cassava urchins.

It's hard to pin any thing on a selfless leader like Peter Obi.

Your Drugnibu, Tinubu, Fraudnibu is a baggage of controversial thorns. From age cheat, to drug cartel, to corruption, to perjury, to fake credentials, to stolen identity, to Bullion van, to installation of the present failed govt, to godfatherism, to enabler and financier of thugs and touts, to greedy acquisition of Lagos wealth.....

Name them...

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Aguiyi1020: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
No be only 1998... What of the one Peter obi raped in the year 0.5BC grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Arysexy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zetra7:

You see these urchins from Agbado WhatsApp groups, they are the problem of Nigeria.

We are OBIdient without collecting shishi, Una wailing never start. Wait for campaign.

Good market sells itself

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by immortalmortal: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
hahahaha., dem done start
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Ambdanny(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Authoreety: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bbb
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by floss(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida / U.S-Maryland, Opens Lagos Office For Business / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.