Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (14319 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Austino50: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
You wicked Wike nobody will allow you to kill and rig Edo State election because when you start accusing opponent of planing to rig, we know you are the one actually planing to kill people and rig the election but be rest assured that Edo is not bloody Rivers and you can not do that in Edo, you and your killer gangs will be isolated, stupid man who always behave and talks like a tout, even though you where graduate part-time law student of Rivers State University of Science and Technology, it does not mean you should be behaving and taking like someone who is so uneducated

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Austino50: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
smithyemy:
I lived in Rivers state while i was in Nigeria. I witnessed three different elections while i lived in Rivers state. I vividly remember how my soldier friend told me during one of the elections: he said BUHARI via the chief of Army staffs directed them to ensure they do anything possible to win the election for his APC PARTY. Surprisingly, Wike plan outsmarted Buhari's. He eventually won. You need to see how the number of soldiers, Police and other security men. The commissioner of polce was changed few days before the election. Military men loyal to the president snatch ballot boxes. They killed so many Rivers state indigenes. Despite all this, Wike stood tall. The Second election, APC and Buhari tried all the power they had. They doubled all the effort they input in the previous election. They rigged the election for Sowore( who won in one or two of the 23 local govt in River state). The military loyal to Buhari killed over scores of Rivers state indigenes in the process, but Wike like the first year stood tall and defeated Buhari and his military entourage blue black with landslide, by winning 21 or 22 local government out of 23 in Rivers state. In other hand, Edo state election is at the corner. Wike vs oshiomole. We shall see who will win the battle. But, my mind is telling me Oshiomole will be shock because wike is a professional in term of facing the Millutary. Remember, he single handedly face the Buhari Millitary and also face The sitting governor, Amaechi then to win the Rivers state election. He won this election while he was just an ordinary member of an opposition group, Pdp.
Finally, my prayer is for a peaceful election. We dont want any war in Edo state. Although, am a Yoruba guy, but most of my friends here in UK are From Edo state. I wish the people of Edo good luck!
Baseless talk with no evidence, was APC in Rivers State election ballot that will warrant Buhari ordering soldiers to make sure they do every thing to rig election for APC, lie lie go kill you
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by JordanMichael(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Cos Liverpool were not ready to spend!
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by earnit3: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
lol
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by dukeprince50: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
smithyemy:
I lived in Rivers state while i was in Nigeria. I witnessed three different elections while i lived in Rivers state. I vividly remember how my soldier friend told me during one of the elections: he said BUHARI via the chief of Army staffs directed them to ensure they do anything possible to win the election for his APC PARTY. Surprisingly, Wike plan outsmarted Buhari's. He eventually won. You need to see how the number of soldiers, Police and other security men. The commissioner of polce was changed few days before the election. Military men loyal to the president snatch ballot boxes. They killed so many Rivers state indigenes. Despite all this, Wike stood tall. The Second election, APC and Buhari tried all the power they had. They doubled all the effort they input in the previous election. They rigged the election for Sowore( who won in one or two of the 23 local govt in River state). The military loyal to Buhari killed over scores of Rivers state indigenes in the process, but Wike like the first year stood tall and defeated Buhari and his military entourage blue black with landslide, by winning 21 or 22 local government out of 23 in Rivers state. In other hand, Edo state election is at the corner. Wike vs oshiomole. We shall see who will win the battle. But, my mind is telling me Oshiomole will be shock because wike is a professional in term of facing the Millutary. Remember, he single handedly face the Buhari Millitary and also face The sitting governor, Amaechi then to win the Rivers state election. He won this election while he was just an ordinary member of an opposition group, Pdp.
Finally, my prayer is for a peaceful election. We dont want any war in Edo state. Although, am a Yoruba guy, but most of my friends here in UK are From Edo state. I wish the people of Edo good luck!
shut up, I was born and lived most part of my life in Rivers state, stop spreading fake news, the only time military messed up with Rivers election was the election in Abonnema and there was no voting that day, nobody won
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election by Babacele: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2020
favor914:
Criminal Obaseki thinks he can just steal APC’s mandate and run to another party, and expects not to be rigged out on Election Day? My goodness don’t you know there is no honor amongst thieves?
read my lips....Obaseki is gone and he knows it except fate thinks otherwise . Eventually sef, the fraud maybe impeached . Already POI can go and sleep as the whole of Edo North and 60% of votes in Edo South are his for the taking( the remaining 40% is a mixture of undecided voters , PDP sympathizers and folks with no voters ' card. With some little work , Edo Central would be divided and a sizeable chunk tilted to the POI rich votes' pool to declare APC winner.
The Aso Rock merchants of a cabal who sold out to Wike won't have their ways here this time around either. Oshio is leaving no stone unturned in this serious business; if only they know how Oshiomole defeated the evil and hydra headed behemoth of PDP,Anenih, Lucky , Igbinedion, Federal Might and political tribalists put together; if only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader / You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan / Recession: How Can Nigeria Revive its Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.