Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign (49058 Views)

Court Halts Gov Obaseki’s Impeachment Bid Against Deputy, Philip Shuaibu / Throwback Photo Of Philip Shuaibu / Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Dansuqi:

He is wasting his time just like atiku wasted his time in the north.as atiku could not divide northern votes,shuaibu wouldn't be able.he will only win in jattu his home.this sponsored and thuggish crowd reminds me of when atiku went to campaign in jigawa,katsina and kano and a certain beautiful mind was gloating.
Keep quiet, hypocrite!
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by BluntNigerian: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2020
This Fayose pattern is blatantly outdated..
Where were you all these while??
Why are you buying corn along the road now??

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by BluntNigerian: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
This Fayose pattern is blatantly outdated..
Where were you all these while??
Why are you buying corn along the road now??
Anyways,, I blame the masses who are easily fooled by this type of fake humility shaa
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by edorhe14(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2020
Say what you want Obaseki is getting another mandate.
Shuaibu is as loyal as they come someone who stood behind his boss in time of trouble.
Ize Iyamu is a man that cannot be trusted Oshiomhole said it years ago and now he is the same person backing the same candidate that u said can't be trusted.
Anyways their undoing is the fact that Edo central was marginalized in the scheme of things during Oshiomhole's era and it will continue once Ize Iyamu is made governor.
Deblisio:
shocked

Shaibu is a tout and a cultist,he is the backbone behind all the gragra obaseki is doing.
As an ex-NANS leader,a former house of assembly of member he is vast and very experienced when it comes to Edo politics,he is the man behind the scene giving Mr Osho baba a run for his money.

But despite all this it is very certain,ize iyamu would emerge as the next governor,underrate short people like oshiomhole at your own risk,he hardly loses a fight.Obaseki is a failure,dude did nothing for 4 years,where are the 200 thousand jobs he promised edolites.

The coming elections in September will prove to the whole Nigeria that."Edo is Lagos".

1 Like

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by shakdav(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2020
No be by campaign oo
No be by garagar oo na by who go vote that day
Osho is just two weeks in Edo and the heat is too heavy for the PDP to bear.... Short people na case ooo
Edo go be Lagos soon
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Cjayboy: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Gov. Obaseki Godwin, pays salaries and pensions as at when due.
Say No! To Godfatherism!
Deblisio:
shocked

Shaibu is a tout and a cultist,he is the backbone behind all the gragra obaseki is doing.
As an ex-NANS leader,a former house of assembly of member he is vast and very experienced when it comes to Edo politics,he is the man behind the scene giving Mr Osho baba a run for his money.

But despite all this it is very certain,ize iyamu would emerge as the next governor,underrate short people like oshiomhole at your own risk,he hardly loses a fight.Obaseki is a failure,dude did nothing for 4 years,where are the 200 thousand jobs he promised edolites.

The coming elections in September will prove to the whole Nigeria that."Edo is Lagos".

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by omonaijiria: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2020
kahal29:

Ok

Heyaaaa pele

Next time tell them at your propaganda office not to give you wrong information and lies again

Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Aurelius1(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Deblisio:
:

Time will tell.
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by chubinwa(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2020
I mistook him for oshiomhole n that dress
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by AsawanaDgreat: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Edo people please vote wisely
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Dansuqi: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2020
kestor:

Keep quiet, hypocrite!

You sound pained. Shift jor
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by GEEBITE: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2020
My favourite nairalander.
Houseofglam7:
undecided
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by vasco01(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Wy he come dress like oshomole the small devil?

And why Edo government officials too like corn?
Both APC and PDP

Is there any secret inside corn when it comes to election?
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by NGELEBUBE: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2020
[b][/b]Loki
Deblisio:
shocked

you just sounded like a fool u are, where are the refineries buhari promised u fools, where are d jobs he promised u animals without brain, if buhari with his logs of failure can rigg himself back to power then obaseki that even made impact on his people is done deal....surely all of u including oshomole will commit suicide after September 19....Edo can never be Lagos!!!
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2020
I'm not interested in Edo politics. I'm just concerned about the tone of the write up. Just look at the adjectives he used for other parties while reporting about Shaibu.

ogbonti:

ok ooo please pull up the video on youtube and see if Shaibu rented the city residents as a whole

from forestry to akpakpava to mission road to new lagos road to urubi to 5 junction to uselu

please tell POI to rent these places and their people and please let him come with oshomole and see if stones wont welcome his thick skull grin
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by bergs2: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Funny to think this is likeness and support,

Throw the same party again, but this time for APC and I bet you that the same crowd(I mean the same set of people) are going to grace the ocassion.
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by disneyjdkeyz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Deblisio:
shocked

you nor know book.. Olodo.. Whether your agberu party like it or not, obaseki till 2024
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by drskyfly007(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
bergs2:
Funny to think this is likeness and support,

Throw the same party again, but this time for APC and I bet you that the same crowd(I mean the same set of people) are going to grace the ocassion.
ok can you tell Ize Iyamu to walk round benin city, so we can see similar crowd smiley
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by bergs2: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
drskyfly007:
ok can you tell Ize Iyamu to walk round benin city, so we can see similar crowd smiley

Wow, mate!
U sound so funny and unrealistic.
On the street are sycophants and praise singers. They are ready to die for any course.
Ur quote meant u never really understand the gullibility in the street.
Did u not see the drama Orji Uzo Kalu staged in imo state.
As long as we have a majority of the learned populace roaming the street with no purpose, u will witness even a more mammoth crowd regardless of who(politician) and what vehicle (party) he uses.
I rest my case.
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Houseofglam7(f): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
GEEBITE:
My favourite nairalander.

kiss
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by ogbonti: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
Geeoriginal:

Look man, I do not care who won election in Edo, I am not living in that state. Nigerian politicians are the same and the parties are not better than each other. My major point is that, the poster was wrong campaigning for a candidate on Nairaland and the moderator is even worse for pushing such to the front page. It is one thing to tell us about the campaign that Shaibu did in Edo, it is another thing to begin to give your opinion and be telling people to vote PDP. Such is allowed in the comment section like you are doing with your video.
If Obaseki remains in APC maybe you will tell us to vote APC. They are all no principle politicians looking for the betterment of their pockets.
If you like vote Obaseki, if you like vote Ize-Iyamu at the end of the day, it will make very little difference in the lives of Edo people. I only pity you guys running up and down in the name of a party. Until Nigerians orientation changed, no difference in what the parties can get done.
[/s]

oya they are all the same - I agree, please go heaven and get us Angels to come rule us, thank you Sir!
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by ThatFairGuy1: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
omonaijiria:
Ngeneukwenu, Kahal29, Dansuqi, cleverly,

Tell them in your WhatsApp group not to give you fake incomplete pictures again.

You hear me
[/s]
Re: Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign by Longman8: 3:42am On Aug 01, 2020
In this part of the world,the number of mammoth crowd that came out enmass to cheer a political aspirant does not mean he will certainly win neither does it send shivering or fear to their opponent. It is the people who count the vote that decide who will surely win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Watches Barca Vs Atletico Madrid Match In Spain,2 Sign Agreement Wit Madrid / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.