Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car (49822 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by KingTom(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2020
Dead body get accident

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2020
the funny thing is maybr he was still guilty of the crime.

because all these public office holders and rape are like rice&spaghetti...
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Olarewaju89: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Flashsporthd:
Ok
iCauseTrouble:
sad
Edoloaded:
G
jchioma:
yeyeboi:
Ok
Evaromantik:
D
youthsinitiativ:
The poor girl and the innocent babies aborted have had their cries answered.

#Justiceserved.

Flashsporthd:
Ok

Na waoo undecided
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Omeleyi: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2020
shocked Dem don kill dis one
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Jabioro: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2020
He was shock to his death..he couldn't believe he can be publicly arrange,charged with rape cases..sex extortionist..Mofo pack out..
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Gabe427: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2020
True Justice
His third leg was a Sodom and we all know how rthat ended

the news smells like suya on a Friday night
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Royalfurnitures: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2020
End of cases !

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that"s why we are here for you
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by BrickDevo: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2020
He died on 2019?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by jrusky(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Since he is too powerful to face the wrath of law then the most power force of nature sniffed life out of him.

Case settled.

Ayade well done ok your own day is loading..........

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by OmoOduduwa01: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2020
This kind juju ehn...
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by gasparpisciotta: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Amadioha has finally spoken
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Simplyleo: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:

What is the meaning of this your fooIish comment?
Sorry, I don't know you are on nairaland.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by tot(f): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Joshkouture:

It was gathered that Asim, with the backing of Governor Ayade, successfully buried the case.

Ayade reappointed Asim in January 2020 as a Special Adviser on Forestry & Biodiversity.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/30/governor-ben-ayades-aide-accused-raping-15-year-old-slumps-dies-his-car

Now, he is the one being buried..

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by mrkings84(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Northerners again

Always going after underage teenage girls
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by puyol005(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2020
He was jujued....lol
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by adecz: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2020
No difference from what Ned Nwoko
had been doing to that small Nollywood gehl
with the consent of her mother.

Poverty na baaasttard!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by sisisioge: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Pussies and men!
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by rosamaris: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Why do some "mothers" consent to their daughter's molestation for selfish gains. It is not poverty but foolishness. I come from a humble background but at this point I want to sincerely thank God for the kind of mother he gave me. She fought the government personnel who wanted to molest me when I was still in secondary school, promising to take care of my parents and send me abroad. That day I saw the Lioness in my mum.
Well, except he repented before dying, may he continue to rot in hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by pretyval: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Karma dey!!!
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by jonsnow12(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:

What is the meaning of this your fooIish comment?

Stop giving him the undue attention he so much craves for.

Let's start ignoring trolls like this trying to ignite the embers discord among us.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Kaylet: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't think it's a rape.

Well because of the constitution, it's seen as minor, so it's a rape.

The constitution should be reviewed or we all go our way self.

This life self, I read about Edet many years ago in Macmillan book, now I just read the end in nairaland.

May God have mercy on his sins and visit the girl.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by fykes(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:
Lol..... We should know when to say "Rape" and when to say "Sexual Relationship".

They said he raped her severally, in the same article they claimed his mother is aware of the "relationship".

If there was a relationship, how did it become rape?. All i know is that it was a consented sexual relationship. And you became pregnant and aborted thrice in a rape?. No, it was willingly, the sex and abortions.

It could be business gone wrong as her womb got damaged.

15 years old... Consented sexual relationship with a 15 years old.?
Our age of consent is 18 and that's what the law sees

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2020
If court fail to carry justice, Juju won't fail to carry his own justice

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by ODB2: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Pedophilia is a global pandemic mainly perpertuated by so-called elites who often enough are always Jews.

Jewish political and religious authority do not see anything wrong with pedophillia as long as the victim is a gentile.

Jewish doctors even prescribe sex with an underage virgin as a cure to all diseases and as an elixir of life. They of course recommend this hideous quackery to their fellow Jews alone.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by nickxtra(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
I will blame the wicked mother she aware of this. She is d one that killed her own daughter.

that mother should be arrested

GOD thank you for the kind mother you gave me
Can't you read well before dropping your comments?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by joyandfaith: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:
Lol..... We should know when to say "Rape" and when to say "Sexual Relationship".

They said he raped her severally, in the same article they claimed his mother is aware of the "relationship".

If there was a relationship, how did it become rape?. All i know is that it was a consented sexual relationship. And you became pregnant and aborted thrice in a rape?. No, it was willingly, the sex and abortions.

It could be business gone wrong as her womb got damaged.

it is statutory rape. olodo. even mother should have been arrested and charged to court.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Operatives Kill 3 Gunmen In Anambra / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) / EFCC Arrests Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Over Spraying & Stepping On New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.