Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car (49825 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by chinyerefrank444(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
I will blame the wicked mother she aware of this. She is d one that killed her own daughter.

that mother should be arrested

GOD thank you for the kind mother you gave me

look at the nonsense you typed deceiving yourself when you didn't even read the story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by millionboi2: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2020
puyol005:
He was jujued....lol
The Gods can kill
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Lexusgs430: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2020
Exodora:

Seems you are the juju man that performed the jaz

Oga, calm down..... Be calming down....... wink
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Dansuqi: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2020
jrusky:
Since he is too powerful to face the wrath of law then the most power force of nature sniffed life out of him.

Case settled.

Ayade well done ok your own day is loading..........

Yes oh.he was charged to court but the csew was suppressed.late ntufam was former chairman Cali municipal,two time commissioner and special adviser
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by DonBenny77(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
I will blame the wicked mother she aware of this. She is d one that killed her own daughter.

Read to comprehend
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by millionboi2: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2020
authority2006:

He wasn't the first person to slump and he won't be the last person. Just look at his picture, you will understand that slumping wasn't far away from him. Who would have murdered him when all the parties involved were not interested in getting justice? Being a criminal doesn't prevent anyone from natural death
The Gods kill too

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by ensamy(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Calabar babes and men hmmmm na thier way .....
Pussying hmmmmm dicking hmmmmmm grin grin grin special gift.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Exodora: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oga, calm down..... Be calming down....... wink
I am calm just promise you won't do it again.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Sixfeetbelle: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:
Lol..... We should know when to say "Rape" and when to say "Sexual Relationship".

They said he raped her severally, in the same article they claimed his mother is aware of the "relationship".

If there was a relationship, how did it become rape?. All i know is that it was a consented sexual relationship. And you became pregnant and aborted thrice in a rape?. No, it was willingly, the sex and abortions.

It could be business gone wrong as her womb got damaged.

No body under the age of 18 in thus country can consent to a sexual relationship. That is the law. So whether she consented ooh, seduced him ooh, slept with the whole town ooh, as far she isn't 18, consent is not the word to be used.

And just imagine how you downplayed the issue as a "Business gone wrong". Better be careful, egungun.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Lexusgs430: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Exodora:

I am calm just promise you won't do it again.

If i promise one thing now, my Oga at the top, might be promising something else....... smiley
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by remi1444: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:
Lol..... We should know when to say "Rape" and when to say "Sexual Relationship".

They said he raped her severally, in the same article they claimed his mother is aware of the "relationship".

If there was a relationship, how did it become rape?. All i know is that it was a consented sexual relationship. And you became pregnant and aborted thrice in a rape?. No, it was willingly, the sex and abortions.

I'm trying to suppress the urge to cuss you but I felt maybe you are not aware of the law regarding granting sexual consent. the girl in question is a minor and cannot grant sexual consent to anyone. meaning even if the girl strip off her clothes and ask you to penetrate her and you penetrate that doesn't qualify as a consent because she's not up to the age that can make decisions on her own.
It's comfortable to say the mom was among the 2 other suspects that were arrested. because she aided the man to rape the girl. have a blessed day.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Joshkouture: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:

She's 15 and not up to the age of consent
So any form of sexual relation with a minor is considered rape.
Do you gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by IvarTheBoneless: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2020
I dont always believe all these sudden deaths.

The guy might have relocated with the support of the government .... from the pointers in this report.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by adenigga(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:

*'I will blame the wicked mother she aware of this. She is d one that killed her own daughter.*

*that mother should be arrested’'*

Please, with all due respect, go back to the thread and read it again.

The person that died is not the girl but the perpetrator of the act. I give you that benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by collum(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Professorcplus:
I hope the poor girl overcomes her emotional trauma. But not withstanding, rip to the dead.

I know the both person, we live in the same street. The girl have never be traumatized.she live her normal life till now.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by adenigga(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2020
chinyerefrank444:

look at the nonsense you typed deceiving yourself when you didn't even read the story.

Please, be lenient with him, he might just be coming from the joint!!!

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Joshkouture: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2020
fykes:

15 years old... Consented sexual relationship with a 15 years old.?
Our age of consent is 18 and that's what the law sees
That law is obtainable only in southern states, doesn't apply in most northern states.
Age of consent in the north is 14yrs that's why you have so many child marriages up north.

Same country different laws.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by holywind(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Incandescent:
Did I just read July 2019?
thought i was the only one who saw that
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Joshkouture: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2020
holywind:
thought i was the only one who saw that

That's obviously typo error from the source
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by sLentlover7778(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2020
All the above..

grin grin grin

ajebuter:
Or

Spiritual justice from village people

Or

Both..

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Joshkouture: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2020
nengilover:
shut up there, they guy is old and close to70. t is normal for people his age in naija to die like this. Bleep u and that god
Why so pained?
Nairalanders ain't the cause of your frustration.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Joshkouture: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Mattsilva:

@ op.
no vex ooo, I don't understand.
you said the man "Asim" died on the 22nd of July2019 and was reappointed January 2020.
please, explain that part to local men.

July 2020 it is.
Typo error from the source.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by spine: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Evaromantik:

Since you asked..let me tell you....
Go and read about statutory rape
The you will realise why the word rape would still resurface in the report.

Theres no such thing as consensual sex with a minor
While you are convinced that the smallie of 15yrs is already corrupt and naughty
Because she did all sorts with you
If things go wrong with your secret activities with her,
the law will bring you back to earth.
If in doubt refer to R Kelly
Or an angry African man with a terrified daughter
They will turn the story around and you will not find much sympathy as everyone likes to see an agbaya pay a price.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Antell95(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2020
Joshkouture:

Edet Okon Asim, Special Adviser on Biodiversity to Governor Benedict Ayade of Cross River State, is dead.

Asim died on Tuesday, July 22, 2019, after he slumped and died in his car at Eta Agbor in Calabar.

Two years ago, he was arrested for raping a 15-year-old girl in the state many times.

It was gathered that Asim allegedly forced the girl to abort three pregnancies. Her uterus reportedly got damaged while carrying out a third abortion.

A report by CrossRiverWatch also revealed that the girl's mother was aware and consented to the illegal relationship between Asim and her daughter because of monetary benefits she was getting from Asim.

Although the then-Attorney General of the State, Mr Joe Abang, okayed the trial of Asim and two other suspects, they were never arraigned in any court in the state.

"I have since approved the trial of Edet Okon Asim and two of the other suspects.

"Our resolve to ascribe probative value to the allegations of the victim that the 1st and 4th suspects sexually molested her and got her pregnant on different occasions is primarily premised on the fact that this is the statement of a witness who is narrating first hand what happened to her.

"We are convinced that the victim could not have singled out the suspects for these serious allegations, especially considering the special relationship she had with the first suspect. She is, in our opinion, a witness of truth," Abang said in 2019.

It was gathered that Asim, with the backing of Governor Ayade, successfully buried the case.

Ayade reappointed Asim in January 2020 as a Special Adviser on Forestry & Biodiversity.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/30/governor-ben-ayades-aide-accused-raping-15-year-old-slumps-dies-his-car

He died in 2019?
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by fykes(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Joshkouture:

That law is obtainable only in southern states, doesn't apply in most northern states.
Age of consent in the north is 14yrs that's why you have so many child marriages up north.

Same country different laws.
Well is cross River State in the north?
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Iykenuwa(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Since he wasn't arraigned in Court, God has arraigned him himself.

God hearkened to the cry of an innocent girl

GOD'S CASE, NO APPEAL
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by AnanseK(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Special Adviser on Biodiversity. The guy was only doing his work.

How could you advise your Oga if you don’t take samples to analyze?
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Fourwinds: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2020
ajebuter:
Or

Spiritual justice from village people

Or

Both..
village people nack the useless man spiritual akpako

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Fourwinds: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2020
adenigga:

Please, be lenient with him, he might just be coming from the joint!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Professorcplus(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
collum:

I know the both person, we live in the same street. The girl have never be traumatized.she live her normal life till now.
oh okay, but the report says she was raped?
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Wolexdey(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Wow! do you believe this quote... Better you don't friend... It speaks much hate
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade's Aide, Accused Of Raping 15-year-old, Slumps, Dies In His Car by Joshkouture: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
fykes:

Well is cross River State in the north?

Never said so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured) / EFCC Arrests Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Over Spraying & Stepping On New Naira Notes / Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.