Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George (19989 Views)

Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown / FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown / Adams Oshiomhole Working Out During Lockdown (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

If it doesn't change anything, they why are you still blabbing and quoting me with the same repetitive rubbish?

I said maybe they had other reasons for not doing the repairs earlier and I later researched it and saw where they explained the reason for the delay, importation of needed components from abroad so why are you still running yourself crazy?

As I stated, it doesn't matter how many a million facts I show, it won't matter because people like you are so obsessed with your own ignorance and silly upside down argument.

See your life? You lack basic reading and comprehension skills. You put the cart before the horse.

I said maybe they had their reason before I researched and found the article where they gave importation of components as the reason for the delay.

Instead of reading and following simple internet discussion, you obsessed yourself with irrelevant nonsense and repetitive argument

Read and comprehend to save your life instead of arguing blindly and spewing repetitive and irrelevant nonsense.

They gave a reason for the delay so if you are still bitter and unable to accept that fact, then that's your problem, just stop quoting me with your annoying and reetarded rubbish.

We discuss and exchange ideas to enlighten us, not to act stupid and reject basic facts because you are too ashamed to accept simple facts and logic.

The fact that people like you make it your future ambition to criticize by any means necessary doesn't mean facts are irrelevant or that your jundice and ignorant opinion are better than facts.

This is d reason am "quoting d same repetitive rubbish". It seems u didn't read it. Pls take note of d second sentence& beyond:

"I didn't say that my "ignorant and repetitive nonesense" changes anything. Am only asking y are u offended at it? Is d "ignorant and repetitive nonesense" not a product of ur observations? If that be d case, are u saying ur observations are "ignorant & repetitive nonesense"? My questions are d product. Ur observations, d producer."

According to u:

"I said maybe they had other reasons for not doing the repairs earlier...".

Below are ur exact words were u lumped components & other unverifiable reasons together. So don't sound like u had component as a reason separate from d others u gave:

"Maybe engineering studies, consultancy, components and so on...".

D use of d word "maybe" demonstrates cluelessness which u were accusing others of.

Based on d above, I asked u:

"Who usally does engineering studies& consultancy for d FMW in such circumstances? What are d components u are referring? Pls what makes up "and so on"? Can u be more specific?"

Up till now, u are unable to provide an answer despite ur prowess in research & ur unprecedented closeness to Google.

According to u:

"I later researched it and saw where they explained the reason for the delay, importation of needed components from abroad".

Has ur research not led u to knowing what type of components were being imported? What type of half baked research did u do that u are calling research?

With all ur reading & comprehension skills, am surprised that u are still unable to answer these simple questions:

"Are u part of d decision making apparatus? Do u have a clue as to y it wasn't done then?"

According to u:

"The fact that people like you make it your future ambition to criticize...".

Can u show me d criticism u are referring?

Also, u are yet to do this:

Can u pls show me d argument u said am arguing blindly? Or are questions d same thing as arguments? With all ur knowledge, u mean u can't differentiate between d two? As someone who claims to no so much & who has done research on Google, does Google not hold any information about d components that d FMW were waiting for?
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by zoedew: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
This man sounds like a cracked record! Elders speak only when it is necessary. Who are the humans to do the job when covid-19 pandemic made it dangerous to the health of folks in lagos to be on the streets? Boy George is about to fall off the gorge!
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by NGpatriot: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
lexy2014:

This is d reason am "quoting d same repetitive rubbish". It seems u didn't read it. Pls take note of d second sentence& beyond:

"I didn't say that my "ignorant and repetitive nonesense" changes anything. Am only asking y are u offended at it? Is d "ignorant and repetitive nonesense" not a product of ur observations? If that be d case, are u saying ur observations are "ignorant & repetitive nonesense"? My questions are d product. Ur observations, d producer."

According to u:

"I said maybe they had other reasons for not doing the repairs earlier...".

Below are ur exact words were u lumped components & other unverifiable reasons together. So don't sound like u had component as a reason separate from d others u gave:

"Maybe engineering studies, consultancy, components and so on...".

D use of d word "maybe" demonstrates cluelessness which u were accusing others of.

Based on d above, I asked u:

"Who usally does engineering studies& consultancy for d FMW in such circumstances? What are d components u are referring? Pls what makes up "and so on"? Can u be more specific?"

Up till now, u are unable to provide an answer despite ur prowess in research & ur unprecedented closeness to Google.

According to u:

"I later researched it and saw where they explained the reason for the delay, importation of needed components from abroad".

Has ur research not led u to knowing what type of components were being imported? What type of half baked research did u do that u are calling research?

With all ur reading & comprehension skills, am surprised that u are still unable to answer these simple questions:

"Are u part of d decision making apparatus? Do u have a clue as to y it wasn't done then?"

According to u:

"The fact that people like you make it your future ambition to criticize...".

Can u show me d criticism u are referring?

Also, u are yet to do this:

Can u pls show me d argument u said am arguing blindly? Or are questions d same thing as arguments? With all ur knowledge, u mean u can't differentiate between d two? As someone who claims to no so much & who has done research on Google, does Google not hold any information about d components that d FMW were waiting for?

[/s]

FG to shut Third Mainland Bridge for 6 months

The Third Mainland Bridge is the longest of three bridges connecting Lagos Island to the mainland.

Thereafter, some components needed for completion of repairs were sourced abroad because they were not available locally

https://nairametrics.com/2020/07/06/fg-to-shut-third-mainland-bridge-for-6-months/

Same ignorant and rettarded rubbish.

This is the only response you are getting for your annoying, meaningless and redundant garbage.
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by lexy2014: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Same ignorant and rettarded rubbish.

This is the only response you are getting for your annoying, meaningless and redundant garbage.

If my post is "ignorant, retarded rubbish, annoying, meaningless and redundant garbage", what then would u say of ur observations which produced my posts? Can d producer be better than its product? In all ur knowledge, is d producer not worse than d product especially since d producer has d capacity to create more& more of d same product?

Once again, y are u getting annoyed over something that ur observations produced?
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by earnit3: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
hmmm
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by NGpatriot: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
lexy2014:

If my post is "ignorant, retarded rubbish, annoying, meaningless and redundant garbage", what then would u say of ur observations which produced my posts? Can d producer be better than its product? In all ur knowledge, is d producer not worse than d product especially since d producer has d capacity to create more& more of d same product?

Once again, y are u getting annoyed over something that ur observations produced?
[/s]

FG to shut Third Mainland Bridge for 6 months

The Third Mainland Bridge is the longest of three bridges connecting Lagos Island to the mainland.

Thereafter, some components needed for completion of repairs were sourced abroad because they were not available locally

https://nairametrics.com/2020/07/06/fg-to-shut-third-mainland-bridge-for-6-months/

You are a troll, post all the dumb, rettarded, ignorant and repetitive nonsense you want, this remains the fact.

Deal with it.
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by Obakoolex(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Kinda thing we expect to hear from these old people...not always playing politics
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by lexy2014: 6:12am On Jul 31, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are a troll, post all the dumb, rettarded, ignorant and repetitive nonsense you want, this remains the fact.

Deal with it.

Is it d simple questions I asked that is making u spill ur emotions d way shell spills oil in ogoni land? D question is y are d questions I asked so difficult for u to answer? Y are d questions making u so angry? Y are u so hurt by those questions? If u say my post are "dumb, retarded, ignorant and repetitive nonesense", what will u then say of ur observations which produced d questions? Is d producer not worse than d product? Will u call d product
"dumb, retarded, ignorant and repetitive nonesense" and then call d producer a genius? Can u as d all knowing genius shed light on that?
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by ogascomax: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2020
favor914:
Hypocrite Who was going to leave their family to go and work in the initial stages of the virus, would you have encouraged your father to go to work? You whited sepulcher.

During the lock down we have about 15 percent of our staffs working and I in particular. Did anyone told you that Nigeria was in complete shutdown.
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by ogascomax: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=loopman post=92271121]Now I know this man lacks sense;

One, Third mainland bridge closure cannot be done during the lockdown because those that are to work there too are humans beings and nobody will be willing to take the risk of moving around during such a period of uncertainty

Two, the closure of 3MB has been done in such a way that it will cause very minimal disruption to traffic for road users

Three, his party PDP left most of the bridges in Lagos in very precarious situations for the years they were in power, I’m glad he mentioned Apapa where the country ports are located, the whole of apapa was completely abandoned to deteriorate for pdp 16 years in govt. Not one single meter of road from the port to Ijora was touched by his party for 16 years even when this foolish old man was the NPA CHAIRMAN

But at that same time 5g network was being installed. I laughed at your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bamise Ayanwole: Everyone Culpable Will Be Arrested - Sanwo-Olu / Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency / PDP Grants Agboola Ajayi Waiver To Contest 2020 Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.