Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. (2113 Views)

Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat / Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lagos is a cesspit..just look at this ugly picture..

Eko indeed..
Re: The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. by Simplyleo: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:

Tinubu still takes the blame.

Infact, let's blame Tinubu for everything bad that happens in both East and West.

But anything good in both East and West, let's praise lamidi cownu for it. undecided
Good,.. good servant.....Here is your pay

Re: The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. by Idiotseverywher: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Alao046:

Even the bridge leading to Obinze has been abandoned, i swear this Hope is a big goat. What baffles me the most is the fact that a federal university and a federal polytechnic is in this same road, it even has a police station and a police training school. Even the federal government are stupid to have not done something about this disaster.
. You saw what happened today as Emeka ihedioha came back to imo?
Re: The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. by Idiotseverywher: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
My man have you seen how the nairaland mod just closed the story on Emeka ihedioha return to imo state today, this is to tell you that nairaland is pro APC, anything that concerns the good will of igbos will be closed or downplayed, and always hyping APC, it's this reason many Nigerians have removed themselves out of nairaland
Re: The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. by Dedetwo(m): 1:20am On Jul 31, 2020
RemoveKebab:
It's all Tinubu's fault.

Tinubu has a bigger fault in Lagos state than in Osun State.
Re: The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. by Dedetwo(m): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Simplyleo:

Correct.

Let's start cursing and insulting Tinubu for embezzling the money meant for the road project. undecided

Tinubu still takes the blame.

Infact, let's blame Tinubu for everything bad that happens in both East and West.

But anything good in both East and West, let's praise lamidi cownu for it. undecided

Have seen certain roads in Lagos lately? Please shut the crap about Tinubu.
Re: The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. by Balogunodua(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
post=92279359:
This is Lagos/Ogun road
Abia and Enugu roads grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

No State Government Job For Igbos In Yorubaland / How Do I Get To Murtala Mohammed Domestic Airport From Berger / Radio Biafra Announces Nationwide Rally For Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.