Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Bobrisky Has Finally Shown Off The Love Of His Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Has Finally Shown Off The Love Of His Life (404 Views)

Bobrisky Has Been Deceiving Us. See Pictures That Revealed That He Never Did Any / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Has Finally Shown Off The Love Of His Life by kings2all1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
The Cross-dresser and self-acclaimed Nigerian male-barbie shared photos of the man, Henry Ike, whom he described as his world on his IG page this afternoon.

‘The wait is OVER !!! I’m not d type of person that like bring my relationship here… but sometimes decision change. And I remember asking for ur permission to do dis… you asked me to go ahead. Thanks for everything you do to myself and my family. Have fought so bad for true love boom you cam into d picture. I love u @henryike” he wrote as he shared photos of the man

See Pictures of Henry Ike https://celebrity-profile.com/bobrisky-has-finally-shown-off-the-love-of-his-life-who-he-popularly-refers-to-as-bae/

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reveals Reason Why He Dresses As A Girl / Zambia Woman Cheats On Hubby With Three Men From One Family / Check this out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.