Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,316 members, 7,846,395 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else (7090 Views)

Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

op will never understand
Louder
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
what is true about the rubbish post coming from a wannabe fake redpill simp. mtcheww
Fool

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2020
rottencorpse:

Fool
They plenty
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2020
It applies to guys also but the OP said the bitter truth... Is been years now I made decision to drop social medias like whatsapp, Facebook, twitter, 2go,messenger, tinder in fact just name them. Why because they all have a bad influence and just 10% advantage. And that's what has influence most of our girls these days. In fact you go see small girl with android/smart phone.

If anybody like insult me,it has no single effect on me. My own be say,,,avoid social medias

Na only nairaland I dey cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Olabode971(f): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
ibkonekt:
women will rather die than give up their wh0ring ways...smartphone, social media, easy sex while being able to hide it, diick appointments....etc it's a woman's paradise and this is their nature....forget about it, you cannot change women. the leash has been loose and women will be wh0res till the end of time...unless civilization crumbles or we have a world war or something....that will make women beg for a man to protect them because their survival will be at stake

Chaiiii... that means say Bobrisky case worst be that oh..

He can Never Learn and at the same time, He can Never Change...

#Ewoooh.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shukusheka:
Why don't we discuss this and educate ourselves while we let the women discuss theirs.
Your face looked like an ass that is fating sparodically, you are the most stupid person I have came accros on internet, cos it seems your right sense is FCKed out of proportion to see what is not damn thing as a problem, will you marry your father or your mother? Or spend the rest of your life with them?

This rubbish we have these days will hit you, our boys will not rub a bank without a girl behind him with a list of things she want, and using her used pussy to torment the guy into doing what his right sense will never do, if he get shot, it will be your turn, if you don't see the weak mentality of our girls as the root cause of crimes our boys commit then you are worthless and useless.
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
It applies to guys also

Na only nairaland I dey cheesy
not really, if a guy copied the life of social media, there is a girl pushing him into it, if a guy copies anything from social media, it will be something that will transform him to be a better person, our boys don't copy how to be thief or scam without a girl he is trying to impress, which is unlike of our girls..
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Shukusheka(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
TkhGuy:

[s]Your face looked like an ass that is fating sparodically, you are the most stupid person I have came accros on internet, cos it seems your right sense is FCKed out of proportion to see what is not damn thing as a problem, will you marry your father or your mother? Or spend the rest of your life with them?

This rubbish we have these days will hit you, our boys will not rub a bank without a girl behind him with a list of things she want, and using her used pussy to torment the guy into doing what his right sense will never do, if he get shot, it will be your turn, if you don't see the weak mentality of our girls as the root cause of crimes our boys commit then you are worthless and useless.[/s]
Rubbish
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
TkhGuy:
not really, if a guy copied the life of social media, there is a girl pushing him into it, if a guy copies anything from social media, it will be something that will transform him to be a better person, our boys don't copy how to be thief or scam without a girl he is trying to impress, which is unlike of our girls..
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You / Secondary School Student StrĂ­p Unclad In Class | Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.