Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Yar'adua The Little Messiah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua The Little Messiah (878 Views)

Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua The Little Messiah by mamamia1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2007
Some people say Yar'adua is the little messiah that will lead Nigeria to the promise land. I beg my brotha n sista tell me if na true o I beg
Re: Yar'adua The Little Messiah by initiator(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2007
Let's wait and see.
Re: Yar'adua The Little Messiah by vigasimple(m): 2:20am On Jun 17, 2007
You and I are the messiah's agent and our is to encourage, criticise and advise UMY (yar Adua)on how to lead our great country right.

There is no messiah in any human being. Only God is our messiah.

What God will do is to use someone to guide us and lead us both the deliverance is by ourselves with the help of GOD

if you read the bible, assuming you a Christian, you will notice that all the people God sent to the Isrealites to deliver them are just servant or prophets of God telling the people about GOD vision for the people of Isreal.

When and if they choose not to rebel they will be deliver. Even when Jesus christ came to the world, the people he was suppose to deliver persecute him and hanged him,
Therefore only God is our deliverer, if he has choosen Yar Adua as is servant to deliver his message and for us to listen is another matter.

Therefore Yar adua can choose to be God servant and lead us right and for God to grant us the mercy to follow him and good examples when he his leading us right.

May God continue to shower his blessing upon me and our Great Country Nigeria.
Re: Yar'adua The Little Messiah by smile4kenn(m): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2007
Its still early to conclude
Re: Yar'adua The Little Messiah by globalaid(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2007
very early and i hope we are not getting carry away
Re: Yar'adua The Little Messiah by denex: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2007
I thought Obasanjo was the Messiah. Abi na every eight years Nigeria dey change Messiah?
Re: Yar'adua The Little Messiah by angel101(f): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2007
lol!!
Re: Yar'adua The Little Messiah by McKren(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2007
Lets not get carried away
all President Yaradua can do is to keep Nigeria on track on the path to greatness
no one President can solve all of a Nations problems

Blair after 10years as PM claimed he met a country with hope and is leaving the country with greater hopes

Obasanjo claimed he met a failing Nigeria and left Nigeria with hope

Even Bill clinton did not solve all of America's problem and may be God knows Bush will leave a hopeless America than he met it.
Re: Yar'adua The Little Messiah by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
denex:

I thought Obasanjo was the Messiah. Abi na every eight years Nigeria dey change Messiah?
abi ohhh my brother, the thing tire me. when obasanjo came,everyone was singing his praise, oh huh see what he turned out to be. only God has the key to convert and save the country, and he would work through human beings. if only we could stop the recycling government and give new minds the chance. till then we would just sit, watch and wait.

(1) (Reply)

Embassies Deny Dokubo-asari Visa / Oil Boom, Politics Shape Africa's Future / Lagos And The Banning Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.