Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu (4420 Views)

U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu / Did Nostradamus Predict The Rise Of Nnamdi Kanu? / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by splendour7(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2020
HomerTimpson:
so you guys still believe this news ? LOL
hehehe We For No Believe Am? But You Dumb Asses Want Us To Believe That Ojukwu Disguised As A Woman And Fled To Avori Coast? Oga Awo Drank Rat Poison,and The Evidence Is There.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Cherez:

Exactly
Honestly, I don't like that Kanu of a guy; his way of doing things and all but I'll opt for a Biafra any day
However, my concern has been how to balkanise Nigeria. Where would all those smaller do? If as a huge country S.Kaduna is in danger how about when they're in a Northern country?

Dont be quick to judge Kanu, Nigeria is not a place where gentlemen last long. If you want things to get done in a lawless place like Nigeria, you have to be a radical like Kanu. Southern Kaduna is unfortunate situation. If Nigeria breaks up, they will be stuck in Northern Nigeria. They are just too far away to be helped.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by HomerTimpson: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2020
splendour7:
hehehe We For No Believe Am? But You Dumb Asses Want Us To Believe That Ojukwu Disguised As A Woman And Fled To Avori Coast? Oga Awo Drank Rat Poison,and The Evidence Is There.
K
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2020
splendour7:
funny! Get Help From Afonjaz That Couldn't Help Them Selves?

You see. As usual. Nothing concrete to say other than nothing.

Have you ever asked yourself if there is any sense in just hating people based on heresay?

If your illiterate brothers swallow all the indoctrination of lies against the yorubas, you that went to school, shouldn't you know better?

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by rowland545(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2020
splendour7:
shatap! And Who Want You In Biafra? Awww I Remember We Really Need You In Biafra! If You Dont Join Biafra Who Are We Going To Employ As Our House Maids? Abeg You Guys Must Join Ooo!
example of a mighty fool

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Get helped by Yorubas?

How,where and when.

Go and ask all your brothers in the south west if they had never been helped one way or the other by yourbas since they came over here.

The one that wants to be sincere to himself will tell you the truth.

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by MudRaker: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Firstly, Nostradamus was a Jew.

Secondly, he wrote cryptic predictions which could be interpreted to suit any agenda

Thirdly, he was a fraud who dabbled in occultic Jewish kabala.

Fourthly and most importantly, Jewish agenda is always masked as diving prophecy before hand, which world jewry sets out to achieve. When they've accomplished their goals they force the naive gentile to see it as their divine accomplishment .

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Go and ask all your brothers in the south west if they had never been helped one way or the other by yourbas since they came over here.

The one that wants to be sincere to himself will tell you the truth.
The same yorubas that teach their kids to hate Igbos.

How many Igbos have you as a yoruba man helped?
But i know if you are sincere you will admit igbos have helped you several times.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2020
helinues:

Afonja.... We SE and SS are brothers
We from south south must hate Igbo and love Afonja skullsgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2020
rowland545:
am from akwa ibom how does that make me an afonja.

And who told u we want to b brothers with the cheating bastards from d east.....since when did u start speaking for us
Speak for your tribe or family.

Am from delta state and I love My Igbo brothers.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2020
splendour7:
still He (kanu) Is Greater Than All my Generations Both Dead And Alive...Puke!

Yes I know
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
The same yorubas that teach their kids to hate Igbos.

How many Igbos have you as a yoruba man helped?
But i know if you are sincere you will admit igbos have helped you several times.

I am Yoruba and my parents never taught me to hate Igbos.

My wife personally helped an Igbo boy to get a space to open a shop. The landlord wouldn't have given the space to that boy if not for the fact that my wife helped him to speak to the owner. She never knew this Igbo guy from anywhere. She just offered to help.

And few months down the line, the Igbo guy started abusing all yorubas because one Yoruba girl like that did not greet him first. Imagine!

There are several other instances of people from your tribe getting help from yorubas when they come to the southwest.

After the civil war, yorubas returned your properties to you when you came back. Yet, you hate them.

I insist, most of your reasons for hating yorubas are baseless and a reflection of the ungrateful nature of most of you.

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

I am Yoruba and my parents never taught me to hate Igbos.

My wife personally helped an Igbo boy to get a space to open a shop. The landlord wouldn't have given the space to that boy if not for the fact that my wife helped him to speak to the owner. She never knew this Igbo guy from anywhere. She just offered to help.

And few months down the line, the Igbo guy started abusing all yorubas because one Yoruba girl like that did not greet him first. Imagine!

There are several other instances of people from your tribe getting help from yorubas when they come to the southwest.

After the civil war, yorubas returned your properties to you when you came back. Yet, you hate them.

I insist, most of your reasons for hating yorubas are baseless and a reflection of the ungrateful nature of most of you.
If your parent didn't taught you to hate Igbos,them where did you learn hating on Igbos.

Igbos never hate on yorubas rather is you yorubas are hating on Igbos.

There are many yorubas in east but there have never a time Igbos threaten them like you do in south west.

Yorubas didn't return Igbo properties.returning of Igbos properties is lies.

Even your hero stole all Money Igbos left in bank before the war start.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
If your parent didn't taught you to hate Igbos,them where did you learn hating on Igbos.

Igbos never hate on yorubas rather is you yorubas are hating on Igbos.

There are many yorubas in east but there have never a time Igbos threaten them like you do in south west.

Yorubas didn't return Igbo properties.returning of Igbos properties is lies.

Even your hero stole all Money Igbos left in bank before the war start.

At least, you are not claiming that yorubas don't help igbos in the southwest again. Thank God I've weaned you from that rubbish idea.

Can you point to one thing that showed I hate Igbos? I mean just one thing?

Where is your evidence that"my hero" whoever it is, stole your money left in bank?

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Malawian(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2020
kingzizzy:
This is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. This is all about the fact that Nigeria has failed and anyone who chooses to remain in Nigeria has declared himself and descendants to be Hausa/Fulani slaves
Hausa are already Fulani slaves. Name one single Hausa person in any position of power. I won't even be surprise if their local government chairmen up north are all Fulanis as well. Not a single Hausa Governor, Probably not a single Hausa Senator/Representative, probably not a single Hausa Minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

At least, you are not claiming that yorubas don't help igbos in the southwest again. Thank God I've weaned you from that rubbish idea.

Can you point to one thing that showed I hate Igbos? I mean just one thing?

Where is your evidence that"my hero" whoever it is, stole your money left in bank?
I never admit yoruba help Igbos in south west.

Your wife only did work of an agent and got paid for her work.

At least your comments here on nairaland shows how hateful you are towards igbos.

You said Igbos hate Yorubas,can you show the prove here?

It is a well know fact that Your hero Awolowo introduced policy of 20 pounds,because he is a financial minister.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Malawian:

Hausa are already Fulani slaves. Name one single Hausa person in any position of power. I won't even be surprise if their local government chairmen up north are all Fulanis as well. Not a single Hausa Governor, Probably not a single Hausa Senator/Representative, probably not a single Hausa Minister.
Fulani conquered Hausa a very long time ago before conquering Ilorin and subjugating them. It's a pity that even the hausas enjoy their new level of slavery.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
I never admit yoruba help Igbos in south west.

Your wife only did work of an agent and got paid for her work.

At least your comments here on nairaland shows how hateful you are towards igbos.

You said Igbos hate Yorubas,can you show the prove here?

It is a well know fact that Your hero Awolowo introduced policy of 20 pounds,because he is a financial minister.

You said my wife did the work of an agent and was paid as if you were there.

How can you make categorical statements about things you don't know anything about?

This is exactly how people of your tribe teach their children lies and errors.

My wife was not an agent and wasn't paid. She just saw another human being in need of help and helped him, regardless of his tribe.

You guys need to change your ways and stop allowing lies and absurdity to dictate your relationship with others.

1 Like

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

You said my wife did the work of an agent and was paid as if you were there.

How can you make categorical statements about things you don't know anything about?

This is exactly how people of your tribe teach their children lies and errors.

My wife was not an agent and wasn't paid. She just saw another human being in need of help and helped him, regardless of his tribe.

You guys need to change your ways and stop allowing lies and absurdity to dictate your relationship with others.
I was not there to know If you are not lying.because that is what you yorubas do.

What do you say about other point.

You said Igbos hate Yorubas,can you show the
prove here?

It is a well know fact that
Your hero Awolowo
introduced policy of 20
pounds,because he is a
financial minister
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Balogunodua(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Cherez:

[s]When I say some.of you are beasts, I hope the mods don't block me.for being truthful
How come.you post pics of people being humiliated by soldiers for no crime while killers are being offered amnesty?
No wonder I don't pity Nigeria. Most of you mocked the SE while the soldiers carried out their extra-judicial activities but will cry out when police brutalises someone? Don't worry everyone is tasting the pudding[/s]
Trash...
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Balogunodua(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
We from south south must hate Igbo and love Afonja skullsgrin

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
because that is what you yorubas do.

You see what I'm talking about? You said "because that's what yorubas do" as if you have met with all the 50 million yorubas on earth one by one and found all of them to be liars.

You went to school; you should comment as if you have some education and not submerge yourself in the mire of ignorance.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

You see what I'm talking about? You said "because that's what yorubas do" as if you have met with all the 50 million yorubas on earth one by one and found all of them to be liars.

You went to school; you should comment as if you have some education and not submerge yourself in the mire of ignorance.

Stop been hypocrite running away from the main points.

You are even guilt of what you accuse me.
YOU SAID IGBOS HATE YORUBAS AS IF YOU HAVE MEET WITH ALL 70 MILLION IGBOS.

You even lie that Awolowo didn't took Igbos money after the war.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by rowland545(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Speak for your tribe or family.

Am from delta state and I love My Igbo brothers.
did I say u should hate them
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Stop been hypocrite running away from the main points.

You are even guilt of what you accuse me.
YOU SAID IGBOS HATE YORUBAS AS IF YOU HAVE MEET WITH ALL 70 MILLION IGBOS.

You even lie that Awolowo didn't took Igbos money after the war.

I've met many of you, especially those who are coming freshly from the village. They all have the same mindset.

Where is your evidence that Awolowo took your money after the war?
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2020
rowland545:
did I say u should hate them
You said so.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by splendour7(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

You see. As usual. Nothing concrete to say other than nothing.

Have you ever asked yourself if there is any sense in just hating people based on heresay?

If your illiterate brothers swallow all the indoctrination of lies against the yorubas, you that went to school, shouldn't you know better?
who Hate You? Oga That Hatred Only Exist In Your Imaginations..We No Send You Guys.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by splendour7(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
rowland545:
example of a mighty fool
E Pain Am! Cry Me A River!!
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Frankdoz9:
DID NOSTRADAMUS PREDICT ABOUT NNAMDI KANU?

I wanted to find out for myself

Whether it’s true that a seer from 5 centuries ago

Predicted the coming of Nnamdi Kanu.

After a research that took me 5 days, I have come out with my own facts about Nostradamus, Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu. I can boast of studying the original text of Nostradamus’ prophecies though it’s writings were veiled in secret texts, anagrams, symbols and numbers. Afterwards I downloaded an interpretation to the prophecies written by Dolores Cannon. Fortified with these, I am averagely informed about Nostradamus and his prophecies that I can tell whether these prophetic visions have anything for Biafra.

The touted prophecy has floated within the Biafran sphere for more than 3 years now. Many people seeing the ingenuity, finesse, intelligence, boldness and courage of Nnamdi Kanu proclaimed “behold a prophet”, “he has told us what no other person has dared to say, we know our heroe (Ohamadike)”. Some linked the strangeness of MNK to an even more stranger man, Nostradmus, citing a controversial prophecy “a powerful prince shall arise from the trigger of the gun…”

Many people have never seen this prophetic line in any book but they are wont to believe it. I myself wanted to believe it but I never wanted to rely on hearsay. So I plunged myself into a study that has lead me to this stage.

Nnamdi Kanu on his broadcast on 27th July, 2020 proclaimed that Nostradamus predicted the coming of Biafra, whereby he said “a powerful race shall emerge from the trigger of the Horn of Africa and its name is Biafra.”

For the record, Nostradamus predicted the coming of Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 attack on world trade centre, the reign of Hitler, the Conquest of Napoleon and many more. However for Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu (a powerful prince), my research hit a dead end.

Before I begin, I would like to separate the image from the shadows. What Nnamdi Kanu said conflicted with what many others said. I listened to the broadcast over and over. Some commentators say this “a powerful prince shall emerge from the trigger of the gun…”

But Nnamdi Kanu has this to say “a powerful race shall emerge from the trigger of the Horn of Africa”

The much I have read about prophecies the only constant thing is vagueness. Whether this characteristic vagueness is at play here or not, we can only concede to the supposition that it is a prophecy. While Nnamdi Kanu was talking about a race (nation), some others are making references to a prince.

My research has made this clearer in its cause and this is what am here to reveal.

For the record, Nostradamus made use of the word AFRICA(N) only 12 times in his work. Out of this 12 instances, there is 0 times it was preceded or followed by the word Biafra, race, prince, gun or trigger. Out of this 12 times as well, there wasn’t a time it had to do with anything concerning a new nation or revolution.

However, because the seer wrote with anagrams it is not true that my research covers every section he may have referenced Africa or Biafra or a Prince. No interpretation can claim this certainty. Accordingly, in my opinion as well, there should not also be any translation that should claim what it does not understand.

From my research therefore, with the delicate authority of one who is not a Nostradamus, I make with every veracity the claim that in no text of Nostadamus is there any reference or prophecy about a prince, a race, a nation etc related to Biafra. None that I have seen. My claim is subject to corrections, with proofs beyond reasonable doubt.

Also, I wish to make myself clearer here, I do believe that Namdi Kanu is a prophet, the way he spoke none before him has spoken, I believe he is a powerful prince through whom a powerful race will emerge, known as Biafra. I believe this not because of a Nostradamus that lived about 500 years ago.

I BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE OF WHAT I HAVE HEARD, SEEN AND EXPERIENCED. SHALOM.

Nnamdi Kanu can only brainwash fools and slowpoke and never do well in Igboland.
This is the map of Horn of Africa. your Biafra is no where close to it.

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

I've met many of you, especially those who are coming freshly from the village. They all have the same mindset.

Where is your evidence that Awolowo took your money after the war?
I have meet many yorubas and they are mainly hateful and liar like you.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Bros, before you engage people on NL, kindly go through heir achieves.

The guy you are engaging with is a Mailer Daemon.... grin
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
I have meet many yorubas and they are mainly hateful and liar like you.

Yet, your entire village empty themselves upon the southwest daily.

Why not stay put in your region where there are no liars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Post / Breaking: Ekiti Governor Ayo Fayose Missing / Umuahia Mall (shoprite) Nearing Completion- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.