Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu (4427 Views)

U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu / Did Nostradamus Predict The Rise Of Nnamdi Kanu? / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Yet, your entire village empty themselves upon the southwest daily.

Why not stay put in your region where there are no liars?
Yet you people are afraid of standing on your own as a country.

Why not declare Oduduwa and see Igbos leave your region.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Yet you people are afraid of standing on your own as a country.

Why not declare Oduduwa and see Igbos leave your region.

It is not your business how we live our lives or run our affairs. You should be more concerned about how you murder yourselves over farm land in Igbo land.

Focus on the issue.

Why did you run away from your region where there are no liars? That's the issue in discuss.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Samfloxin(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

Dont be quick to judge Kanu, Nigeria is not a place where gentlemen last long. If you want things to get done in a lawless place like Nigeria, you have to be a radical like Kanu. Southern Kaduna is unfortunate situation. If Nigeria breaks up, they will be stuck in Northern Nigeria. They are just too far away to be helped.
The ONLY solution to their problems is to form militia that will be deadlier than bokoharam and fight back their enemies...not only defensive
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Samfloxin(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
MudRaker:
Firstly, Nostradamus was a Jew.

Secondly, he wrote cryptic predictions which could be interpreted to suit any agenda

Thirdly, he was a fraud who dabbled in occultic Jewish kabala.

Fourthly and most importantly, Jewish agenda is always masked as diving prophecy before hand, which world jewry sets out to achieve. When they've accomplished their goals they force the naive gentile to see it as their divine accomplishment .

That man only made unfounded predictions and any even that rhymes with any of the predictions will be termed a fulfilled prophesy.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

It is not your business how we live our lives or run our affairs. You should be more concerned about how you murder yourselves over farm land in Igbo land.

Focus on the issue.

Why did you run away from your region where there are no liars? That's the issue in discuss.

It is our business how you live your lives because your fathers fought for three years just to bring Igbos back to your region.

There are millions of your people in east.but we never asked them what they are doing in east,just like you hateful people do in west.

Your concern should be skull mining in your region,Soon you people will mine yourself to extinction.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Ezmans: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Awolowo,Abiola and Tinubu combinegrin grin

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
they are here shouting ipob while osun state has been given to china as collateral to Chinese loan, even they are there now mining gold, if you dought me ask afenifere
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ezmans:
they are here shouting ipob while osun state has been given to china as collateral to Chinese loan, even they are there now mining gold, if you dought me ask afenifere
Leave those hateful people
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
It is our business how you live your lives because your fathers fought for three years just to bring Igbos back to your region.

There are millions of your people in east.but we never asked them what they are doing in east,just like you hateful people do in west.

Your concern should be skull mining in your region,Soon you people will mine yourself to extinction.

I guess you are too busy making our business your business that you forgot to solve the cause of repeated bloodshed that is going on in your region.

Our people in the south east will never abuse their host, unlike your tribe that has no regard for anybody. I even learned that you wake your parents with dirty slap.

I know of many igbos that mine skull in the south west and south east. If you dig the grounds in their shops in alaba and many other places, you will see human skulls there. So, Igbos also venture into rituals.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

I guess you are too busy making our business your business that you forgot to solve the cause of repeated bloodshed that is going on in your region.

Our people in the south east will never abuse their host, unlike your tribe that has no regard for anybody. I even learned that you wake your parents with dirty slap.

I know of many igbos that mine skull in the south west and south east. If you dig the grounds in their shops in alaba and many other places, you will see human skulls there. So, Igbos also venture into rituals.
Nobody dey drag skull mining with you people.

Don't drag others in your skull mining,because no tribe is doing skull business with Afonjas.Even the dead are not safe in southwest.

Your people in east are going about doing their business without anyone envying and attacking them like you lots do in west.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Nobody dey drag skull mining with you people.

Don't drag others in your skull mining,because no tribe is doing skull business with Afonjas.Even the dead are not safe in southwest.

Your people in east are going about doing their business without anyone envying and attacking them like you lots do in west.

Mention how many people have attacked Igbos without cause in South west.

Eze Ego, an igbo man was a skull miner. He made his money through rituals.

Okija shrine, where so many skulls were found, belonged to your tribe.

Back to the issue

What are you still doing in the south west? Why not go back to your region where there are no liars? Is it that you will die of hunger in Igbo land?
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Mention how many people have attacked Igbos without cause in South west.

Eze Ego, an igbo man was a skull miner. He made his money through rituals.

Okija shrine, where so many skulls were found, belonged to your tribe.

Back to the issue

What are you still doing in the south west? Why not go back to your region where there are no liars? Is it that you will die of hunger in Igbo land?
i never say am in your
south west and i never wish
to be.
You should be asking your people what they are doing in my state.whether they will loose their skull if they go
back to southwest.

Back to the topic.

Your oba threatened
to throw igbos in lagoon,
your youths attacked Igbo voters,your fathers and mothers crying and protesting that Tinubu should come and deal with Igbos.

Back to the main point.

Skull mining is exclusive to south west.

You are likely a skull miner.
Re: Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu by freeborn02: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tranquillity360:
i never say am in your
south west and i never wish
to be.
You should be asking your people what they are doing in my state.whether they will loose their skull if they go
back to southwest.

Back to the topic.

Your oba threatened
to throw igbos in lagoon,
your youths attacked Igbo voters,your fathers and mothers crying and protesting that Tinubu should come and deal with Igbos.

Back to the main point.

Skull mining is exclusive to south west.

You are likely a skull miner.

It is possible they lose their skull Because nrhe way your people are sucking blood these days call for concern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / IMF Increases Nigeria's 2021 Growth Prospect To 2.6% / Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.