Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

UK Family Arrives Home From Holiday To Find Two Africans Hiding In Their Roof - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Family Arrives Home From Holiday To Find Two Africans Hiding In Their Roof (4639 Views)

"The Wedding Is Next Month": Drama As Family Arrives Venue On Wrong Date / Lady Finds A Way Out For Her Boyfriend To Escape After Her Husband Arrives Home / Side Chick Has To Jump Window As Wife Arrives Home Unexpectedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Family Arrives Home From Holiday To Find Two Africans Hiding In Their Roof by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2020
The grass is NOT always greener on the other side. You can make it anywhere with hardwork.
Re: UK Family Arrives Home From Holiday To Find Two Africans Hiding In Their Roof by MrEazi223: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2020
BlessingfollowU:
Men must survive. May God bless their hustle in a foreign land.

Fellow citizens I salute. I have been down since yesterday night my landlord serve me quit notice. I can't sleep by this time, have been thinking. I lost my teaching job due to the ongoing pandemic early March.

At the moment I am broke and don't know we're my help will come from or who to run to. I did not eat throughout yesterday cause I was cashless. Please I really want to eat today before hunger will kill me.

Please help your own sister secure her apartment and put a smile on her face today to eat something no matter how little it is.

Access Bank
Blessing.

New moniker created last night
Beware of fraud
Re: UK Family Arrives Home From Holiday To Find Two Africans Hiding In Their Roof by Tats(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Linadinna:
A UK family arrived home from holiday to find two African immigrants hiding in the roof rack of their car.

The family who went on holiday to one of the countries in Europe arrived home to find the Africans on the roof rack of their car.

The family not knowing there were two people on the roof of their car with them drove into the UK.

The immigrants in a quest to get into the UK had hid in there, throwing away all the family's belongings and hiding there.

While trying to unpack after arriving home they were shocked to see the two Africans who looked unperturbed.

The immigrants had hid in the roof rack in Calais in France. It is a well known habit for immigrants in that area to try to find their way into the UK by hiding in people's cars without them knowing.

The family shocked on seeing them started shouting. The Africans got down and made their way into the bush.

Watch the video on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm10JCgCDo

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/07/uk-family-arrives-home-from-holiday-to.html?m=1

Not quite right. They did not arrive back home. They arrived in France, slept near the border and were on their way to a French city and when they arrived somewhere near there, they heard sounds coming from the roof box. The immigrants miscalculated and thought they were heading back to the uk as it was a Uk car. They threw away the car owners load in order to be able to get into the box. They were later caught by the French police.
Re: UK Family Arrives Home From Holiday To Find Two Africans Hiding In Their Roof by Rahkman: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lol niggers
Re: UK Family Arrives Home From Holiday To Find Two Africans Hiding In Their Roof by Oracleforce: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
No be chinasa and Emeka be that?

Nyamiri people, why?/your mission in life is to keep disgrace your lineage .and the naija at large...oya, come and take your Biafrauding Republic...make una go start una country for yonder...the disgrace is too much...

Someone commot for him papa house dey sleep for inside car for obodo Oyinbo...why? nymiri una no go die better...
Re: UK Family Arrives Home From Holiday To Find Two Africans Hiding In Their Roof by poiunt: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
whoa

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Affecting Me Psychologically, Please Help! / The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) / Do You Like Midnight Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.