Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills (70899 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by tatojames: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2020
I think maybe women should try a [url=https://adult-toy-factory.com/products/sex-machine-for-woman
]sex machine[/url] to enhance the romance with their marriage.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by krushdripper(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2020
avalon7:

Girls always complaining. If she is asked to switch places with the man and start working hard to pay the bill while he takes care of the kids, she definitely wouldn't want to
They would say that is the man's responsibility but you see them neglecting thier own responsibilities for the flimziest of reasons, always wanting to play smart with thier weak brains & weak hearts.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by krushdripper(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2020
kikero:

Well, maybe not curse, but hate and disrespect the parent that cheats.
You never see parent, except that parent isn't the one taking care of that child, when that child starts getting returns of hate & disrespect from the parent, that child would wish was never born.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by krushdripper(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You have spoken well and I get where you're coming from, but I need you to take note of these responses to the points you raised

If I were a woman and I claim I love my husband, I would rather endure sex rather than allow push him into having a side chick of visiting Ashawo joints. Which will eventually lead to divorce one day.

You can't endure what you don't enjoy. You need to understand this simple line. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. Doing it because the other party needs it is just to fulfill all righteousness. How long do you think a woman can continue like that?

It could be as a result of an underlying sickness. If it is let her seek medical advice instead of tormenting the life of her husband now.

This is what some women (and some men) don't know about. Once it isn't working like it's supposed to, they start to manage it until it breaks down completely. Most couples manage sex which shouldn't be so. Some are sexually incompatible but men hardly take notice of it cause they can Cum no matter which hole they stick it in.

What do you think a Christian man starved of sex in marriage for a month , two months could do?

How many of these men seek counsel for their problems? How many have told you specifically that they talked to God firsr before getting the approval to venture outside? As a Christian, what should have been the first step a man in this situation takes? But Christians are their own gods, used to taking matters into their own hands (aka side chics).

Is it not better for the woman to endure sex that to endure divorce?

Trust me. When you meet people who have never had a single cum in their life, you'd know that divorce, in this case, is far better than enduring painful sex. Let me ask you this question: If your preeq doesn't ever stand up during sex, like ever, which means you have never ejaculated, will you continue to have sex? That's how it is for some of these women.

After all I have said, do you still believe a woman has right over her body in marriage?

Everyone has a right to their body, the husband included. Otherwise, why are married men having side chics like no tomorrow? If it belonged to their wife, they wouldn't be rubbishing it like this. A woman has a right to her body and should decide if she's in the mood for sex or not. Asides that, if the man takes it by force, he's committing rape. It's that simple.

Summary: Sexual wahala in marriages can be dealt with if the couples communicate better. Most men don't know how to make only the woman cum during sex cause for them, every sex done must involve them ejaculating inside the woman. Some women don't even know they have a center of gravity that is the control center for their cum, and sometimes when they try to direct hubby on what to do to help the ministry, he gets offended since he believes he has more than enough knowledge for both of them.

My take on this issue. Everybody should go ahead and do what he decides. I ain't advising anymore.

You nailed nothing alright, your post is ridden with a lot of stuntedness, selfishness & senselessness which i could easily pick out but i don't have your time. Your sensibility to matters concerning your opposite sex is shredded & misplaced.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by StevePerry: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Love is considered to be the life's guiding power. It might be the greatest experience of all time. But, as we claim things can never happen quickly and if you have encountered with any issues in your current relationship, it's not a novel phenomenon. Onlinevashikaranspell offers Love Problem Fixes, providing love dilemma remedy with an appropriate response with 100 per cent assurance. Visit the website for the answer of how to get my love back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.