Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them (15798 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by TechDaddy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
LizBathory:
You're not ashamed of yourself, blaming women for your incompetences and depravity? What kind of breed of men are you Nigerian men? God forbid! Your father failed you if indeed thats your sentiment.

Lol it's obvious that you lack sense. God forbid I continue to trade words with you. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Goddys(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
I have studied my gf critically and she passed the test. I will be travelling out to hustle like 4 years. That will be the final test that will determine whether I will make her a wife.

Some women are very stuupid. Only a guy that doesn't know what he wants will marry a girl who cheats and play. If a woman is very good and loving, there's no way a guy won't marry her when he is ready. Men are humane. We are not beast. We push them aside when they think they are smart and have sense while playing with their future.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by taskcompleteng: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
oluwaleinad:
:PThis post dey give me joy as a young man that's not planning of marriage or having a wife,Y'all can stick to your Love Machine and cucumber....KiKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by taskcompleteng: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
So many jobs that men are suppose to do ,the ladies are the one doing it,so many private companies,the ladies are in majority ,u can do ur findings

You are very correct, and the crazy thing is that they will.look down on you as if they are better than you. But not knowing that the favour them in the society than man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
taskcompleteng:

You are very correct, and the crazy thing is that they will.look down on you as if they are better than you. But not knowing that the favour them in the society than man.
they get more favoured in the labour market dan d guys,if your arent outstanding as a guy u cant get your dream job

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by tipscogreen: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
She suppose to inbox me instead of coming online.
On a serious note, I'm looking for a Christian lady about 30years for a relationship that will lead to marriage before December 2020.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by fati2001(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
LizBathory:
Men yakpa, there is an abundance of dicks but you see finding quality, high value men of Nigerian origin? It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Extremely scarce. THATS WHY I TELL MY GIRLS TO DIVEST AND GO FOR MEN OF OTHER RACES, leave these backwards and irresponsible Naija men alone.
@BOLD
That's the only option,with the way 9ja men are generalizing women .
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by pansophist(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
But men have been crying out since they are sixteen years old upwards over the scarcity and being invisible to girls, then women, even wife material. Why is no one talking about that, or are men not humans again? Also, the scarcity of suitors does not mean men are committed to robots, but it goes both ways, that men are affected by the scarcity as well

Men watch how the girls in high school and uni passed them over for the bad boys, turned them to a cash cow and dribbled mercilessly as he begs for affection from these ladies at their prime. In fact, a huge percentage of men salaries goes to sponsoring female lifestyle, and she will probably still have multiple men as her source of income. Have you also checked twitter and Instagram lately? Don't you see the kind of women we breed these days? A lot of these women literally bring this condition on themselves.

I have a cousin that rejected a rich Igbo businessman because he doesn't speak good English and his accent was too igbotic for her. It's like saying a British man accent is too British, isn't that stupid? Now she is 33, in the danger zone and so desperate for a man, and it's clear in how she talks that she regretted rejecting that guy. The one's coming for her now are worse off than the one she rejected and they just cum and run. It's a sad tale.

Furthermore, and very importantly, the appeal of a woman lies in her beauty and feminine allure. Being feminine is a natural superpower women have, and most of these women are not that feminine. Being a woman doesn't automatically makes you feminine. No man wants a woman with a potbelly, deceiving herself by calling it plus-size, being bitchy with a bad attitude, calling it "strong and independent", mistaken submissiveness with slavery, and objectifying men by their status, height, wealth etc. It's hard to look at the mirror, I know, but if this woman wants to move ahead, they have to. When a woman has no responsibility towards herself (by having good behaviours, being healthy and not plus size, see potentials in men and ready to build etc), then it should not be expected that men should assume their responsibility by wifing them up. charity begins at home.

Someone earlier said that women think their attractiveness is static, and even at 70 years, the men will still be showing up. Well, no, it doesn't work that way. Women retain value and men create value. There is a reason why the symbol for masculinity is upward facing, and downward-facing for femininity. Women are like a stock that depreciates, while men appreciate. I wish they learn, but many will probably read this and see it as "misogyny. Well, you may ignore reality because it hurts your feelings, but you can not run away from the consequences of ignoring reality.

All the best to these ladies, but to the men, respect yourself and pick a woman in her prime. These women have enjoyed and gave the peak of their attractiveness to other men, and you deserve a woman that is young and will spend her best years with you. It's only fair. Until women begin to hold themselves responsible, live life with a sense of consequence, we shall still see more women being led to the slaughterhouse of singlehood and childlessness. The future is female lol.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by ednut1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
In our papa time. For every 90 people employed 5 will be women. Today its almost equal. The same babes are still looking for men above their level. Life no balance again

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Raalsalghul: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
This one is an easy stuffs na.

Become the second wife to a wealthy man or have a man get you pregnant.

By the way, I don't believe there is scarcity of men for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Sixfeetbelle: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
MajesticKris:
Nope... when we tell them to marry on time they will be busy jumping from one man to another...

Men start life at the age of 30,while women at the age of 16.. so if you're not married at 30 grin

No man will take you serious especially when you are Rich

Marry on time. Are they marrying themselves? How many men are even ready to marry when the ready is? Using you as you are now, you don ready to marry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by taskcompleteng: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
they get more favoured in the labour market dan d guys,if your arent outstanding as a guy u cant get your dream job

That's the fact bro.
.but God dey
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
pansophist:
But men have been crying out since they are sixteen years old upwards over the scarcity and being invisible to girls, then women, even wife material. Why is no one talking about that, or are men not humans again? Also, the scarcity of suitors does not mean men are committed to robots, but it goes both ways, that men are affected by the scarcity as well

Men watch how the girls in high school and uni passed them over for the bad boys, turned them to a cash cow and dribbled mercilessly as he begs for affection from these ladies at their prime. In fact, a huge percentage of men salaries goes to sponsoring female lifestyle, and she will probably still have multiple men as her source of income. Have you also checked twitter and Instagram lately? Don't you see the kind of women we breed these days? A lot of these women literally bring this condition on themselves.

I have a cousin that rejected a rich Igbo businessman because he doesn't speak good English and his accent was too igbotic for her. It's like saying a British man accent is too British, isn't that stupid? Now she is 33, in the danger zone and so desperate for a man, and it's clear in how she talks that she regretted rejecting that guy. The one's coming for her now are worse off than the one she rejected and they just cum and run. It's a sad tale.

Furthermore, and very importantly, the appeal of a woman lies in her beauty and feminine allure. Being feminine is a natural superpower women have, and most of these women are not that feminine. Being a woman doesn't automatically makes you feminine. No man wants a woman with a potbelly, deceiving herself by calling it plus-size, being bitchy with a bad attitude, calling it "strong and independent", mistaken submissiveness with slavery, and objectifying men by their status, height, wealth etc. It's hard to look at the mirror, I know, but if this woman wants to move ahead, they have to.

Someone earlier said that women think their attractiveness is static, and even at 70 years, the men will still be showing up. Well, no, it doesn't work that way. Women retain value and men create value. There is a reason why the symbol for masculinity is upward facing, and downward-facing for femininity. Women are like a stock that depreciates, while men appreciate. I wish they learn, but many will probably read this and see it as "misogyny. Well, you may ignore reality because it hurts your feelings, but you can not run away from the consequences of ignoring reality. All the best to these ladies, but to the men, respect yourself and pick a woman in her prime.

The problem with you is that you're always making hasty generalisations.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by OscarJaden(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
LagBae:
The nairaland 'redpillers' will like this.
I don't only like it..I love it
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by pansophist(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Elder0001:

The problem with you is that you're always making hasty generalisations.

The problem with you is that you do not understand things relatively.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by ugbede69(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
gungab:
Common Meenh!

Men no scarce , na ladies dey find CBN director to marry
gbam...you just hit the hammer on the nail abi na nail on the hammer...

some are looking for a hushpuppi with a touch of apostle paul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
ugbede69:
gbam...you just hit the hammer on the nail abi na nail on the hammer...

some are looking for a hushpuppi with a touch of apostle paul
..... Hahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by keycash: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
GOFRONT:
Pls and pls house, I want to seize this opportunity to notify you all about my Niece who is still single....Tho she just celebrated her 36th birthday but time is really telling on my niece......

She is vey beautiful, Well educated...Chocolatey in color...Pls i need her a God fearing husband...

Pls Go ahead and Pm me.....Thanks and God bless.

08039206882 what's app
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by philiancoop(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
struggle is real
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Jaqenhghar: 12:27am On Aug 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by COOL10(m): 12:53am On Aug 02, 2020
They date older men in their youth and expect to settle down with their mates when they're hitting 35 upwards.

Una never start to dey cry undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by EdmundChidera(m): 1:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Onyenna:

Remain blessed.... I've had my own fair share of experience[s]..... It's not like I'm doing badly per say.... I prefer not to show off and some would be like "this one no reach"... They'll start forming BUSY.....
bro if you're yet to marry DM me I will link you up with my sis
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by stacyadams: 1:09am On Aug 02, 2020
COOL10:
They date older men in their youth and expect to settle down with their mates when they're hitting 35 upwards.

Una never start to dey cry undecided undecided
grin grin grin they think they r doing us,but they r doing them selves

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by COOL10(m): 1:54am On Aug 02, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin they think they r doing us,but they r doing them selves

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin biko dat passage in the bible that had one quote about shortage of men and what the women would do in such days pls can anybody quote that bible passage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i cant seem to remember what passage in the bible is that
biko someone help me here grin
and by the way any woman saying there is shortage of men is not serious cheesy
wen u are looking for men that look like Will Smith or Brad pit and riding the latest Murano jeep and has ten packs with red lips and hairy chest and has the stamina of lexington steel in za oza room plus would die for u like jack did for kate in titanic and intelligent like albert einstein plus a good kisser like LU Min hoe Of korean film romance or wetin be im name again grin plus have ten billion in his akant biko now many of such men dey common grin?
looking for a man dat has all the qualities how possible is dat? grin
He can be romantic but ugly and caring but poor and has a good heart but he is very short with a pot belly cheesy.dats just the way it is.If u are looking for Mr perfect u go wait tire o cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 02, 2020
Gerrard59:

Same here and I'm surprised that considering the social distancing measures in place, people still congregate to get married. These articles about people not marrying or men are scarce or women are slutty starts and ends on social media. In reality, people still get married in huge numbers.

Na average looking girls dey get married nowadays. Beautiful girls rarely get married these days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 02, 2020
fati2001:

@BOLD
That's the only option,with the way 9ja men are generalizing women .

If you are the one on your profile photo, you don't look like one of those bad ladies that men are complaining about.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Queenslander(f): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Goddys:
I have studied my gf critically and she passed the test. I will be travelling out to hustle like 4 years. That will be the final test that will determine whether I will make her a wife.

Some women are very stuupid. Only a guy that doesn't know what he wants will marry a girl who cheats and play. If a woman is very good and loving, there's no way a guy won't marry her when he is ready. Men are humane. We are not beast. We push them aside when they think they are smart and have sense while playing with their future.
Lmao,. You want to travel out for 4 years? To test and waste her time the more? Women have suffered.. This guy is obviously a joker..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Goddys(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2020
Queenslander:
Lmao,. You want to travel out for 4 years[b]? To test and waste her time again? Women have suffered.. This guy is obviously a joker[/b]..

That's how you girls enter menopause jumping from one man to another in the name of desperation for marriage. A girl that cannot faithfully wait for a man for 4-5 years cuz she's afraid of the future and doesn't trust the man is free to walk
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by grammarian247(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Queenslander(f): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Goddys:

That's how you girls enter menopause jumping from one man to another in the name of desperation for marriage. A girl that cannot faithfully wait for a man for 4-5 years cuz she's afraid of the future and doesn't trust the man is free to walk
lool, A Lady should wait for you for four to five years.. Cause you're Jesus? Definitely not, your just another class clown living in a fool's paradise, that's for sure!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Luminary1(f): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Men are not scarce. Women of value are scarce instead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Seven (7) Female Psychology Tricks To Hack Into Her Mind / When She Has Vaginal Odour (photo) / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.