Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Corruption: Abuse Of Trust By People In My Administration - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Abuse Of Trust By People In My Administration - Buhari (254 Views)

Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / Buhari’s Victory: Demonstration Of Confidence And Trust By Nigerians- Kenyatta / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption: Abuse Of Trust By People In My Administration - Buhari by gistsmill04: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari has recently been in lamentation over the abuse of trust by political office holders in his administration.

President Buhari stated this in a Sallah message to Nigerians shortly after performing the Eid prayers with his family and aides at the forecourt of the State House, Abuja on Friday, promised to uncover all corruption cases in his administration.

President Buhari further said that he would carry out full investigation on all past and present corruption cases.

“On the issue of corruption, all past and present cases will be fully investigated.

“This is why we put the commission of investigation in place. There has been an abuse of trust by people trusted by the previous administration and this administration,” he said.

Speaking further, Buhari warned against the vandalisation of oil pipelines in oil-producing areas, which often results in environmental pollution.

He said those, who are blowing pipelines and interfering with the production of petroleum products, are hurting their people more than the rest of Nigerians because the majority of their people were fishermen and farmers.

“If they pollute the land and the waters, the fish goes into the deeper sea where the people cannot go and they cannot grow anything.

“They are hurting their immediate communities more than any other thing,” he added.

https://theupdates.net/corruption-abuse-of-trust-by-people-in-my-administration-muhammadu-buhari/

Re: Corruption: Abuse Of Trust By People In My Administration - Buhari by SmartProf(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Rather than really the book of Lamentations, act decisively or you remove that GCFR from your title.
Re: Corruption: Abuse Of Trust By People In My Administration - Buhari by ThiagoKid(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Thank God he's not in shock this time around
Re: Corruption: Abuse Of Trust By People In My Administration - Buhari by IamWonderful: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Buhari is senile figurehead, that was why I liked Obasanjo, he was able to control everyone attached to his governance, he solely removed fayose, he was in control not like this one

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Abuse Of Trust By People In My Administration - Buhari by Simplyleo: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2020
Enough of the talk, pls do the do. undecided
Re: Corruption: Abuse Of Trust By People In My Administration - Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is the abridged version of where he answered the question on NDDC off-point grin

Buhari has lost his mind long ago.

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Mobile Court Against Covid19 Fines A Resident For Disobeying / Gov. Uzodimma Pledges To Support Seplat Company On Their Move To Develop Imo / See Why This Northern Politician & APC House Of Rep Member Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.