Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. (1967 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by bodybuilder: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
The only reason your girlfriend is still with you isn't cause she's loyal or cares about your feelings.
It's simply because she has not found someone better.

Hypergamy doesn't care long you've been together with her, how much sacrifices you've made.

It doesn't care about how you trained her through university

She will leave when a better deal shows up.

Your girl is always looking out higher value men as she with you, she's looking for your replacement. When she finds a better replacement she moves.

So Focus on yourself. Don't think that girl loves you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by jawalis(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Very simple and true.
I wish all men out there realize this truth and stop fooling themselves in the name of loving. I have a friend who is financially stable more than I do. He stays in a 2bedroom apartment and has a girlfriend. He started dating this girl in April during lockdown cos we were always together and I knew how everything started. In just few weeks, this girl moved in with him and started sleeping, staying for a week. I she eats 3 times daily and in no time she brought her baggage. She’s always there whenever I visit my guy and now her sister is with her. They all eat and drink while she does nothing. My friend now complain he’s broke cod he runs a eatery and lockdown really affected his sales. I told him bluntly this girl doesn’t love you but just using you till a better alternative shows up.

18 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
These sort of threads seem to be borne of insecurities and fear of being hurt by a woman... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Very true! That's why you should remain single till 45 and have your first child in JSS1 at age 90.

Some of you will just come here to create needless fear and apathy in people! undecided .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Mcfi(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
And later they will start forming pity face when things doesn’t go as they thought.

Nigerian men don too sufer.

Police na them

Rape na them

Bills na them

Women wahal nko na them

Nigeria stupidity over affect them too

Everything na them

Las las some go still go hell fire and the suffering continues ���

God help up o.

4 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by WonderWoman5775(f): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
What problem does your point solve?
This will only cause guys who take your advice to live in constant fear and insecurity of being left by their girl for a better man
If you are a good man and you know your value in the relationship you just have to believe in your self and know that you're good enough for any woman whether you are rich or poor

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by UnclePrincipal(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
Very true! That's why you should remain single till 45 and have your first child in JSS1 at age 90.

Some of you will just come here to create needless fear and apathy in people! undecided .

Not everyone wants a child, beside it's safer to have a baby mama than being tied to a woman in the name of marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

Not everyone wants a child, beside it's safer to have a baby mama than being tied to a woman in the name of marriage.
Lol.... Online desire? grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by KevinDein: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
What problem does your point solve?
This will only cause guys who take your advice to live in constant fear and insecurity of being left by their girl for a better man
If you are a good man and you know your value in the relationship you just have to believe in your self and know that you're good enough for any woman whether you are rich or poor
Helps guys to not invest too much in relationships since they are basically dealing with unstable beings that can just up and leave at any time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by FahBuLous: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Because your girlfriends have been leaving you doesn't mean you can come here and put fear and aparthy in people....
There are still loyal girls out there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by hashtagged(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
These sort of threads seem to be borne of insecurities and fear of being hurt by a woman... undecided

But you know its true the reason ladies stay in a relationship is cause

1) no better options available

2) the guy is rich/ no richer guys available

3) out of pity(highly unlikely)

It wont hurt to say the truth, no one has any right to judge you

3 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by hashtagged(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
FahBuLous:
Because your girlfriends have been leaving you doesn't mean you can come here and put fear and aparthy in people....

Fear is being cautious.
Apathy is a divine gift
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by MJBOLT: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
your friend is a fool.

jawalis:
Very simple and true.
I wish all men out there realize this truth and stop fooling themselves in the name of loving. I have a friend who is financially stable more than I do. He stays in a 2bedroom apartment and has a girlfriend. He started dating this girl in April during lockdown cos we were always together and I knew how everything started. In just few weeks, this girl moved in with him and started sleeping, staying for a week. I she eats 3 times daily and in no time she brought her baggage. She’s always there whenever I visit my guy and now her sister is with her. They all eat and drink while she does nothing. My friend now complain he’s broke cod he runs a eatery and lockdown really affected his sales. I told him bluntly this girl doesn’t love you but just using you till a better alternative shows up.

4 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:

And men stay in relationships because they're inlove. Lmao grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by MJBOLT: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
FahBuLous:

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by UnclePrincipal(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
Lol.... Online desire? grin

Well i didn't tell you I'm talking about myself undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:

Fear is being cautious.
Apathy is a divine gift
And excessive fear is anxiety which is a psychological disorder.
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Serginho(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
This is bunch of crap, don't assume your understanding about whatever speaks for everyone, ur crap is solely ur crap. Deal with it.
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ok i am speechless.
Anyway check out my podcast.
https://www.spreaker.com/user/12853033
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
FahBuLous:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Noted
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by hashtagged(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
And excessive fear is anxiety which is a psychological disorder.

Anxiety is a gift, i dont consider it a disorder, human beings are scared of what they dont understand.
Anxiety is extreme caution and fear which is needed in the world we live in anyone can become anything in the right conditions so be cautious of everyone including close friends and family. For every person you meet, that person has a 70% chance of harming you, its never good to trust or think a person can ever be nice

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:

Anxiety is a gift, i dont consider it a disorder, human beings are scared of what they dont understand.
Anxiety is extreme caution and fear which is needed in the world we live in anyone can become anything in the right conditions so be cautious of everyone including close friends and family. For every person you meet, that person has a 70% chance of harming you, its never good to trust or think a person can ever be nice
the op is very silly for assuming that every stable relationship is so because the woman had no better option than to be with her partner. undecided
I've come across women madly inlove with their husbands.
He's had bad dealings with females, okay! Don't you think it's erratic that he is here making generalized statements as a result though?
There's no difference between him and the women who come out to call men scum. Should we jump to the conclusion that all males maltreat their wives and physically abuse them?
Anxiety is a gift, right?
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by HomerTimpson: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:

they should stop dating all this SS2 girls
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by lilyheaven: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
jawalis:
Very simple and true.
Longer throat for free pussssy is the reason.
Why will a man allow a lady he is not married to , to come live with him.
He can’t even tell the young woman to go back home.
Men use your number six, stop all this unnecessary complaints.
A woman that is well trained will never live with a man that’s not her husband.
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by paulolee(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
ur opinion but i just dnt like people generalizing..
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by bodybuilder: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:

Never out of pity. Hypergamy doesn't care

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. by hashtagged(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
bodybuilder:

Never out of pity. Hypergamy doesn't care

Thats why i put highly unlikely

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. / Avocado Benefits For Females And It's Side Effects / Crazy Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.