Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

E-flirting:What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E-flirting:What Do You Think? (8558 Views)

Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-flirting:What Do You Think? by oluite(f): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2011
There's been a lot of e-flirting going on especially as Valentine is in the air.I feel its a fun thing and no big deal. There is this other view that is just as bad as flirting when you are not on the internet. Guys what's your take?
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by iice(f): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
Depends on the partners.
I'm not particular about it. Not my thing in any text, IM or byte.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by sweeti14(f): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
IMO flirting is flirting regardless of how or where it is done!
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Ifedisky(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2011
Harmless fun. Nothing more
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by rite2salas(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
aint nuttin wrong with flirtin, grin, i do it all the time cheesy
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Atreides(f): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
Nothing wrong with e-flirtin. I do it all the time;as far as i'm concerned it's harmless fun. It can't possibly be seen as leading someone on/giving the person false hope because we're all anonymous. I never take flirting that's done on the internet seriously,and i don't expect anyone to take what i do seriously.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by 190: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
Name 15 people whos been flirting
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Kx: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2011
Another funny but true thread
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Phate07(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2011

I dont flirt. I swear! tongue
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by koolchicco: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
Phate07:

I dont flirt. I swear! tongue

I'd use precisely same line, save for the[i] 'swearing'[/i] part, owing to my Christian belief. tongue grin
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Phate07(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2011

Yeah. But it was just for a lil emphasis. grin And am not a christian. lipsrsealed
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by koolchicco: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2011
No point [i]''swearing'' [/i]it emphatically, really. You were/are already indicted(?) by default. grin angry
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Phate07(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2011

I was really tryna be sarcastic with that first comment. grin

Man is a social animal, and part of that need is achieved by flirting. We all do flirt, once in a while.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by koolchicco: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
Phate07:

I was really tryna be sarcastic with that first comment. grin

Man is a social animal, and part of that need is achieved by flirting. We all do flirt, once in a while.

Egwu kam n'egwu Nwanne. wink

BTW and of a truth I do flirt. NOT!!! tongue undecided
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Phate07(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2011

Ok. Onye na nke ya.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by LordReed(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2011
Question please:

Does flirting by BB, SMS, Voice messages/calls count as e-flirting?
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by oluite(f): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2011
^^ Dats a good one.I guess we have to define e-flirting.[b]e-[/b]as in anything that is online.Flirting online,
You might never even meet the person but on BB,SMS,Calls you know the person involved.What do you think?
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Atreides2(f): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2011
Hi Reed! Good question. I think any type of flirting when you physically know the person is normal flirting(so it could include BB,YIM etc)but when the flirting is anonymous then it's e-flirting(I think).
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by sulad82i(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Question please:

Does flirting by BB, SMS, Voice messages/calls count as e-flirting?

all of the above should be included or maybe not, undecided
SMS own is called sexting
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by iyatrustee(f): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2011
e nairaland-flirting. i do it all the time for the fun of it with no strings attached. the thing is you most times dont know the person in the real world so why bug you head. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Ranoscky(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^ No wonder you left me for DAY11 just days before phallentime  angry. . .Well, all na e- flirting sha! grin
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by mykali(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
flirting physically is fun. And e-flirting even allows you the opportunity to be anonymous. There's no harm in it. Whether its on FB, NL, BB, YIM. . .guys have just gotta flirt. It's just that some Ladies (and guys inclusive) have feeble minds and think guys who flirt with them actually mean to hit on them. tongue
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Pweety4me(f): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
E- flirting? na don't do dat ish, done it b4 tho but when u find out some ugly truths u would neva try it again! lipsrsealed
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by mykali(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2011
^ugly truths like what?
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by KazeKage1: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2011
As long as it doesn't get outta hand
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Atreides2(f): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
Pweety4me:

E- flirting? na don't do dat ish, done it b4 tho but when u find out some ugly truths u would neva try it again! lipsrsealed
grin grin Met some people online who turned out to be ugly musheshes,have we? The beauty of e-flirting is that it doesn't really matter what the person looks like because chances are,you'll never find out,and even if you do,it wouldn't matter much since you were never serious about it in the first place. You're not really hitting on anyone/being hit on-you're just messing around.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by dibigslim: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
Its all fun, I had e-sex using BB video,voice and picture apps. Its all fun fun fun!!! Mail me for more dibigslim@yahoo.com
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Pweety4me(f): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
mykali:

^ugly truths like what?
That's for me to know. tongue

Basically, what u ave imagined people to be is not what they are. . .imagine i will be flirting with a guy old enuff to be my dad?yuck!
embarassed undecided
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Pweety4me(f): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2011
Atreides2:

grin grin Met some people online who turned out to be ugly musheshes,have we? The beauty of e-flirting is that it doesn't really matter what the person looks like because chances are,you'll never find out,and even if you do,it wouldn't matter much since you were never serious about it in the first place. You're not really hitting on anyone/being hit on-you're just messing around.

No but, imagine uv'e know this person on the forum for a very long while & u guys are really cool, u think that they are like how they ave painted 2 yu all this while, till u find out!it's repulsive & i believe dat's a form of betrayal & fraud! embarassed angry
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by oluite(f): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2011

Basically, what u ave imagined people to be is not what they are. . .imagine i will be flirting with a guy old enuff to be my dad?yuck! [/color] embarassed undecided
Ouch!!! Seriously?lol!
but like Atreides said its not supposed to be serious?
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by mykali(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
Pweety4me:

That's for me to know. tongue

Basically, what u ave imagined people to be is not what they are. . .imagine i will be flirting with a guy old enuff to be my dad?yuck!
embarassed undecided

your imagination is getting the better of you there. When i flirt, i don't imagine what she's like. The tone of her replies (voice or text) will let me know how matured she is. If she's a Mama. . .i'll know the line that doesn't need to be crossed.
. . .and that's one of the reasons why i prefer text chats to voice chats.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Pweety4me(f): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
mykali:

your imagination is getting the better of you there. When i flirt, i don't imagine what she's like. The tone of her replies (voice or text) will let me know how matured she is. If she's a Mama. . .i'll know the line that doesn't need to be crossed.
. . .and that's one of the reasons why i prefer text chats to voice chats.
your a man it's different, men will do & un[i]do[/i] anything. tongue

I didn't imagine anything o, serious it be like some1 wey u dey used to not just any randomn c'mon i'm not so sad!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? / The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? / This Should Be The Most Sexiest President On The Planet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.