Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,695 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Do Village Girls Get Married Easily Than The Ones Living In The City - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Village Girls Get Married Easily Than The Ones Living In The City (1295 Views)

When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) / Village Girls Finally Showed What They Were Hiding In Public / South African Guys Are Not Hot Like The Ones In The Shaka Zulu Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Village Girls Get Married Easily Than The Ones Living In The City by mrjc(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2007
It is happening right there in my village and i have noticed its almost the same everywhere.
Re: Why Do Village Girls Get Married Easily Than The Ones Living In The City by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2009
[size=13pt]Well , i wanted to respond ooo. . .

Poster what makes you feel you cant find the answer within you ,and someone else respond respond would be more sensible than yours. . . . . grin grin . Abeg use your brain and i'w strongly Convince you already got the answer. wink
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Be Ur Igbo Dictionary. / Please Is It Possible For 2 Hausas From Kano & Sokoto Not 2understand Eachother? / Asiri Agbara Woli Laelae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.