Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

FG Commends Seplat’s Achievements In Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Sector - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Commends Seplat’s Achievements In Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Sector (12466 Views)

FG Commends EKSG On Environmental, Social Impact Assessment Of Projects / UK To Pay Nigeria Compensation For Fraud In Oil And Gas Sector / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Commends Seplat’s Achievements In Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Sector by lordm(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
slowice:

Dude you know nothing.... Visit some oil producing communities and see for yourself.... Neglect led to militancy. I ve lived in ph all my life so I know what it used to look like... Nigeria ruined it.
Ova i live in pH too. Truth is bitter
Re: FG Commends Seplat’s Achievements In Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Sector by banio: 5:53am On Aug 03, 2020
They should employ direct staff and pay the standard salary in the oil and gas Business. Using people's blood to claim profit margin and ...
Re: FG Commends Seplat’s Achievements In Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Sector by slowice(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2020
lordm:
Ova i live in pH too. Truth is bitter

For how long.... I lived in trans Amadi as a kid... It was so peaceful... The expatriates lived amongst us. Americans go to work daily on mountain bikes, chilled in local restaurants and bars, no police protection cause there was no need for that. You see them in the zoo, markets they mix nicely with locals and there was peace. But years of neglect + increasing number of unemployment led to breakdown of law and order then chaos and more. Yes I blame rivers people too but Nigeria failed them big time as it has failed other.
Re: FG Commends Seplat’s Achievements In Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Sector by EagleNest(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2020
How I wish we can have more of real indigenous companies like Seplat and even technological companies. Not portfolio companies that is after profit cuts only.

1 Like

Re: FG Commends Seplat’s Achievements In Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Sector by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj:

Walter Smith is another indigenous oil firm in that same community, building a refinery

Just look at your name.. Olajumoke the bread seller

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Begins Reconciliation Of Kwara APC Stakeholders / Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra / Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.